Looking For Feedback On Thryoid Test Results

biffbelvin

After years of contemplating the possibility of having hypothyroidism, i finally buckled down and paid for a thyroid test. The results don't seem to be as apocalyptic as i was expecting and i was wondering if you guys could offer some thoughts on them?

TSH - 5.07 (0.27-4.2)
Free Thyroxine - 17.1 (12.00-22.00)
Total Thyroxine (T4) - 72.0 (59.00 - 154.00)
Free T3 - 5.27 (3.1 - 6.8)
Thyroglobulin Antibody - <10 (0.00 - 115.00)
Thyroid Peroxidase Antibodies - 18.6 (0.00 - 34.00)
Test was Taken at 7:00am

The testing service said it may be an early sign of my thyroid becoming underactive or it may be an anomaly, and that i should repeat testing in 3-6 months to spot a trend. Below are some things about me, for a wider context.
  • I wake up cold all over most mornings (unless it's summer and around 15°C). I have to wake up on weekdays at 6:30 am to get to work on time
  • I warm up steadily through the day and am quite hot by lunch time
  • Usually very hungry by 11am, regardless of what i eat for breakfast
  • the same happens at 4pm before leaving work
  • at 5pm when i leave work i usually feel hungry, weak, dizzy and slightly faint. I have a 10 minute uphill bike ride to a train station which tends to alleviate these symptoms (I make sure to travel at a speed where i can sustain nosebreathing, so i imagine this could be CO2 related)
  • I have a low tolerance to alcohol and quickly get stress symptoms from drinking. This is generally alleviated if i can get something to eat
  • I have low desire to exercise and seemingly low endurance. I went to a pilates class a few weeks back (it was more like aerobics which was offputting) and after 45 minutes i felt like i'd used every last ounce of energy in my body.
  • My diet isn't particularly peaty, but i do ensure i get adequate protein, focus on carbohydrates and limit fats (especially pufa). In addition i try to limit iron intake and combine high phosphorus foods with dairy/greens.
  • I'm 27 years old, 6 foot and weigh 154lbs (and have weighed this much for 22 years)
  • My hair has been thinning since 21 and i'm now on my way to type 3 on the norwood scale (more diffuse on scalp)
  • In terms of supplements, i take Estroban daily and i've been trying Tubzy's Lysine/Glycine/MSM protocol which has improved my hair quality (though it's probably too little too late)

I think i've covered most bases, but if you have any other questions, please go ahead.