Working a job is NOT PEATY, going to school is NOT PEATY, now you know why homeless men are IMMUNE to hair loss

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Pics or it didn't happen.
Of what? My salary? Or my body disintegrating? I'll post my salary RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW man I been GETTING THIS MONEY MAN

trust me man, you guys don't believe in me cause I like to joke around but when I WANT TO GET SERIOUS - I get that BREAD AND BUTTER MAN 🍞 🧈

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Hang on, if being homeless is so stress-free, what's stopping you? Just go and do it?

I'm being serious MAN.

Who cares about money, assets, power or whatever. Being homeless is the secret to solving hairloss.

Homeless people are so happy and free from stress. They literally have to worry about absolutely nothing! I have never ever (in my whole life) EVER seen a homeless person that has had a less than perfect hairline. Its insane how this incredible knowledge has just slipped under the radar, and people just ignore it!!

Just follow your dreams man. If it feels good, DO IT. Just keep an eye on your hairline and this will tell you whether you're on the right track or not. Honestly, you should try the homeless thing out @JamesGatz
TEMPTING OFFER BOBBY

but if I became HOMELESS, then I would have to make my own food instead of having my MOMMY AND DADDY make it FOR ME - I just can't make that change man! I like having things done for me too much man!

mayku-T-meelo

Of what? My salary? Or my body disintegrating? I'll post my salary RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW man I been GETTING THIS MONEY MAN

trust me man, you guys don't believe in me cause I like to joke around but when I WANT TO GET SERIOUS - I get that BREAD AND BUTTER MAN 🍞 🧈
Bof.

I‘d agree to that. But Gaetz obviously reacts here to substantial changes of his metabolism after two weeks of work! After living at this parents.

Highly intelligent people wouldn’t leave a well paid job after two weeks without devising and trying out different strategies of coping and adapting first.
They also wouldn’t Resort to emulating homeless people as health templates. And they wouldn’t deny reality for any template and claim there isn’t hairloss among them.
I meant that it's not necessarily a lack of resiliency that is the problem here (i think everyone agrees that there is at least one problem).

Also, "Homeless" is too vague a term, like "chemicals", and seems meant to guide one to a false equivalancy with a negative cliche, in other words a command to shutdown. Some rural "homeless" have good self esteem and real relationship with nature.

i think Gatz likes to put ideas out there for pressure testing-not necessarily things he wears close to the chest, though he does certainly have a signature brand.
It has become an event every time J.G. drops a post on here, thanks to people on here lose their heads immediately. Now, J.G. may be a selfish energy vampire, but these little battles remind me of strict parents getting agitated when they see a child playing messily. I want to say, dont worry. we can clean up later.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

I‘d agree to that. But Gaetz obviously reacts here to substantial changes of his metabolism after two weeks of work! After living at this parents.

Highly intelligent people wouldn’t leave a well paid job after two weeks without devising and trying out different strategies of coping and adapting first.
They also wouldn’t Resort to emulating homeless people as health templates. And they wouldn’t deny reality for any template and claim there isn’t hairloss among them.
LEE .., I heard you eat FRUITY PEBBLES for breakfast man 🤭🤭

LadyRae

Actually I love Fruity Pebbles. They make the BEST marshmallow treats- but only once in a while cause of fortified iron🙄...

Anyway, STRESS. Unavoidable, some would argue. Good stress, bad stress, all bad for us. Everybody perceives stress differently.

I tend to be highly sensitive and easily get overwhelmed... I've always been like this since I was a little kid. Very introverted, I need lots of time alone. I notice that my health is best when I have minimal social interactions outside of my regular family life.... Sounds boring, but I like it that way.

The two week intense job situation that James talks about would absolutely destroy me. I've been in situations like that before ....

Interesting thread and I love to see the different responses!

TheSir

There’s just something about your writing style that I find.. interesting? I don’t even know how to describe it

i wish you fun ;)
Nomane grows on you. That childlike, innocent straightforwardness and understated audacity. He is like a five-year-old pregnenolone Socrates.

Jhi66

KQTBDBSTYVH27GHATGWOFWFNVA.jpg

Razvan

Gatz you made 100k right now in two weeks, donate me 10k of it, money is useless anyways, it stops you from being a free man:)))

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

Gatz you made 100k right now in two weeks, donate me 10k of it, money is useless anyways, it stops you from being a free man:)))
😂😂 I made 100K as my annual salary man not in two weeks

If I was making 100k in 2 weeks I would have joined the New World Order already and be having dinner with Gates and Schwaab right now talking about how bad were going to get everyone in WWIII and the upcoming cyber-attack but ALAS I don't make THAT much money so I am stuck here on the forum trying to save everyone 🤷‍♂️

Razvan

😂😂 I made 100K as my annual salary man not in two weeks

If I was making 100k in 2 weeks I would have joined the New World Order already and be having dinner with Gates and Schwaab right now talking about how bad were going to get everyone in WWIII and the upcoming cyber-attack but ALAS I don't make THAT much money so I am stuck here on the forum trying to save everyone 🤷‍♂️
🤣🤣🤣

I was like wtf this guy making 100k in two weeks 🤣🤣

LadyRae

Hey man I just WORKED A corporate job for 2 weeks (making 100k which isn't TOO BAD) and NOW I

????

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom