Has anyone on this forum actually reversed norwood 3+ level balding?

1668926020928.png

im talking this level of balding, empty on the temples, diffuse thinning on the middle

What is the current forum consensus on balding? I saw ray mentioned a couple months ago that 15 minutes of massaging could help, obviously we know that having optimal thyroid function and sunlight is good. What do you think?

Ras

View attachment 44871

im talking this level of balding, empty on the temples, diffuse thinning on the middle

What is the current forum consensus on balding? I saw ray mentioned a couple months ago that 15 minutes of massaging could help, obviously we know that having optimal thyroid function and sunlight is good. What do you think?
I've seen it happen only in MTF transsexuals.

Pablo Cruise

A new study in place right now in Australia. They are using a Monoclonal antibody (MAB) and so far subjects are showing new growth. They claim this MAB counteracts Prolactin to produce the effect....I think there are comments on Reddit..... Minoxidil oral is showing almost 100% maintenance and 20% regrowth per some studies. I think a treatment vs a cure is near.

golder

A new study in place right now in Australia. They are using a Monoclonal antibody (MAB) and so far subjects are showing new growth. They claim this MAB counteracts Prolactin to produce the effect....I think there are comments on Reddit..... Minoxidil oral is showing almost 100% maintenance and 20% regrowth per some studies. I think a treatment vs a cure is near.
Very interesting...can you link us the MAB study so we can have a read. Thanks!

baccheion

I think finding the source/reason is necessary, otherwise it'll just return. Some started the iodine protocol and a layer/inch moved forward. Scalp massage is often mentioned. One of those handheld ones may work.

One symptom of progesterone deficiency is MPB.

Low aldosterone and low GSK-3 is associated with..

Pablo Cruise

This is the study:

Hope Medicine HMI-115 Phase 2 Trials​

One of the participants is sharing his results on Reddit.

I've seen it happen only in MTF transsexuals.
This. I've only seen insane transformations with the crappy treatments we still have since the 90s...

Wish we could see progress photos from Danny Roddy's clients...

JamesGatz

Its definitely possible - homeless people prove it to be true

The Sad Reality is that Homeless people have better metabolisms than most people on RP for the mere fact they live outside away from all the stressors in a modern home and don't have jobs

PeatBull

I’ve trown a lot of thing to my scalp, and been peating for couple of years now and don’t see any difference in my hair.
First thing I do when I look for a solution to a problem, is try to find someone in real life or internet and see how they solved it and try to mimic. I dont know anyone who could reverse balding yet.

BearWithMe

I’ve trown a lot of thing to my scalp, and been peating for couple of years now and don’t see any difference in my hair.
First thing I do when I look for a solution to a problem, is try to find someone in real life or internet and see how they solved it and try to mimic. I dont know anyone who could reverse balding yet.
Are you familiar with the work of Rob English / Perfect Hair Health?

Apple

View attachment 44871

You are just 22 and already lost half of your hair ? That sucks ...
Did you go through some stress recently or dietary changes ? Any idea what caused it ?

Last edited:

lukashenko

You are just 22 and already lost half of your hair ? That sucks ...
Did you go through some stress recently or dietary changes ? Any idea what caused it ?
I had that same baldness at 19...just living in a 3rd world country

supercoolguy

With cloning and understanding the basic hormonal & surface environment of a healthy scalp, I would have thought regrowth would be solvable by now. Apparently Not.
Seems one has to research & structure their life around trying to gain minimal progress, and its still feels like a guessing game. Preservation is the only countermeasure Ive observed with reasonable success. What to do??

BearWithMe

With cloning and understanding the basic hormonal & surface environment of a healthy scalp, I would have thought regrowth would be solvable by now. Apparently Not.
Seems one has to research & structure their life around trying to gain minimal progress, and its still feels like a guessing game. Preservation is the only countermeasure Ive observed with reasonable success. What to do??
Would you share some of your preservation techniques?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals