Rob Lowe has Taken Finasteride for 30 Years. (zero Norwood, glowing skin, beard)

frannybananny

I was noticing how great he looks in his new Netflix show, Unstable.

He must be eating loads of food, milk and orange juice, not exercising, and taking lots of supplements
I agree... he looks great in "Unstable" and on the talk shows this week late at night. Chiseled jaw, still has all his hair, clear eyes and good demeanor ... he is doing something right!

frannybananny

Well that explains his feminine demeanor and personality - I notice guys who take fin always have weak jaw definition from Low DHT with Rob being no exception, I thought he was cool in Wayne's World and Austin Powers though so I'm not hating

I got way better hair, skin, and beard than Rob though, All Natural from RP no fin needed

Hair Loss is always an issue with metabolism imo and I could SAVE ANYONE FROM THE NORWOOD REAPER, no fin, no minoxidil, no castor oil, none of it needed for me to pull it off for anyone
LMFAO! lol.

Izzybelle

I think he never fell victim to the "avoid the sun" BS that you often get from dermatologists. When I've seen photos, his face almost always looks evenly tan. I think he surfs and I would imagine he surfs early or late in the day and gets lots of red light.

image (1).jpg

Limon9

I see this meltdown topic has been spammed all over the other hair loss forums too, but Rob Lowe seems to have never once said he takes finasteride.

Darkmortal

You can’t „fix metabolism“ in the tissues responsible for MPB by diet or lifestyle.

And the topicals recommended by the 3 mentioned cannot work since they refuse to admit they don’t understand the involved mechanisms.
Is there any topical you know that can fix scalp tissue metabolism?

LeeLemonoil

Is there any topical you know that can fix scalp tissue metabolism?
Alpha-ketoglutarate And alpha-ketobutyrate seem promising for that.
MTor-inhibitors / AMPK-inducers in General might help.

Also topical Nlrp3 inhibitors might help with the general situation as well as Cedrol.

Vinny

Celebrities are paid to endorse drugs. Talking about it in an interview is one form this takes. It's subtler than an outright commercial.

Maybe Rob never took the drug.
:bravo

Darkmortal

Also topical Nlrp3 inhibitors might help with the general situation as well as Cedrol.

might try that! And also what do you think about lemon oil ? Like for real

Limon9

I was referring to the „DHT and androgens cure hairloss“ angle. Progesterone too doesn’t help with MPB.
Oh yeah, sure. I think Travis was basically right that finasteride is feminizing the immune system and lowering particular cytokines, probably affecting macrophage polarization and prostaglandin differentiation. Progesterone could do the same, but you'd need to take a castrating amount of it orally. Neither of those, nor merely adding more androgens, is actually removing the immunogenic factors you're burdened with. Several things need to be well-coordinated to keep healthy hair.

LeeLemonoil

Oh yeah, sure. I think Travis was basically right that finasteride is feminizing the immune system and lowering particular cytokines, probably affecting macrophage polarization and prostaglandin differentiation. Progesterone could do the same, but you'd need to take a castrating amount of it orally. Neither of those, nor merely adding more androgens, is actually removing the immunogenic factors you're burdened with. Several things need to be well-coordinated to keep healthy hair.
Immunogenic, metabolic but also genetic and epigenetic factors. One figures into the other eventually. Too many people don’t understand the hypercomplexity.

Im still inclined to believe that hairloss is actually some sort of old anti-cancer mechanism, but the tissue in the scalp isn’t very oncogenic to begin with and hairloss is the phenotype of this situation. DHT in general seems to be anti-cancer but for the price of senescence. DHT also substitutes for functional cortisolic action when cortisol sensitivity is defunct

sunny

Ray Peat was very manly. When often asked in interviews "Ray would you care to comment on ... XYZ ......", Ray would reply, "Umm, no."

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom