I Need Help To Grow Back My Receding Hairline. [20yo MALE]

Vins7

Matt Blackburn just posted a guy on his Instagram story achieving hair regrowth, he will interview him soon.
Have he already interviewed him? I have checked his instagram and his youtube channel and there is nothing about it.

The growth is incredible ...

GreekDemiGod

Have he already interviewed him? I have checked his instagram and his youtube channel and there is nothing about it.

The growth is incredible ...
Honestly forgot about it, but I follow him and don't remember yet posting an update on it.

PeskyPeater

I myself am currently starting with an experiment to regrow hair with the theory of mitochondrial respiration inhibition .
It contains an alcohol water solution of T4, Progesterone and DHEA in a caffeine niacinamide complex.

golder

I myself am currently starting with an experiment to regrow hair with the theory of mitochondrial respiration inhibition .
It contains an alcohol water solution of T4, Progesterone and DHEA in a caffeine niacinamide complex.
Interesting! Keep us posted on the results, fingers crossed for you. Any reason why T4 only and not and/or T3?

PeskyPeater

thank you, fingers crossed.
In the hair follicle there are deiodinases enzymes that converts the T4 thyroxine in the active hormone triiodothyronine.
And the studies I read showed t4 to be more effective overall than t3.

if you wanna check it out here it is : tada

Last edited:

GenericName86

In the hair follicle there are deionidises enzymes that converts the T4 thyroxine in the active hormone triiodothyronine.

Interesting stuff, looking forward to seeing the results, hopefully it goes well for you.

I've been using just T3 and my scalp and hair has really improved, I should experiment with some t4

golder

In the hair follicle there are deionidises enzymes that converts the T4 thyroxine in the active hormone triiodothyronine.

Thanks for filling in the gap in my knowledge. Appreciated. Do you think a T3/T4 combination like Tyromix would have a negative effect compared to T4 alone, or do you think it will just be neutral?

PeskyPeater

Thanks for filling in the gap in my knowledge. Appreciated. Do you think a T3/T4 combination like Tyromix would have a negative effect compared to T4 alone, or do you think it will just be neutral?
No dont think so if the proportions are in a safe range, it s oke. The doses used in the study, optimal T4 dose is more than the T3 optimal they've tested . But in the Tyromix there is 2x more T3 than T4. This is a skewed proportion relative to those optimals. Then you would have to go with the smallest number, T3 as a lead for the dosing.

Hi guys, I'm going to try and keep it short.

I've been balding since I'm 16yo. Receding hairline. Tried minoxidil for a year when I was 17 but I ended up allergic. After some research I dived deep into the hairloss rabbit hole and found along the way Rob's Perfect Hair Health method which I've been using with some succes for 2 years (stabilisation of the hairloss, no shedding, some minor regrowth mostly vellus.) it's mostly massages to decalcify the scalp and reduce tension.
Cleaned up my diet a lot, no heated PUFAS, no grains (except rice), no dairy, sweet potatoes, potatoes, quinoa, vegetables, raw carrots, loads of fruits, almonds, oats. I'm going to the gym 3x week.

I'm a NW2.5 with good density but my hairline is just ****88 up for my young and nothing seems to grow it back, I'm a tall guy, around 1m85cm but quite lean and pale (68kg, very low bodyfat).
I've been using ZIX wich is a mix of zinc sulfate and B6 P5P topically to reduce DHT and nizoral shampoo, some vellus regrowth but nothing crazy.
I also discovered Paul Taylor's skull expansion theory and started doing the compressions exercises for about a month now, it greatly loosens my scalp.
I'm doing breath holding exercises in the morning to raise C02.

I don't know if this is the best place to ask for help, but i'm willing to try anything that could help me regrow some hairs alongside my hairline. I was about to pull the trigger on Propecia (finasteride), and I think I will but I don't want to sacrifice my masculinity.

What should I do, I'm really growing tired of this.

Ask me anything I really want to be helped ! :)

I've been balding since I'm 16yo. Receding hairline. Tried minoxidil for a year when I was 17 but I ended up allergic. After some research I dived deep into the hairloss rabbit hole and found along the way Rob's Perfect Hair Health method which I've been using with some succes for 2 years (stabilisation of the hairloss, no shedding, some minor regrowth mostly vellus.) it's mostly massages to decalcify the scalp and reduce tension.
Cleaned up my diet a lot, no heated PUFAS, no grains (except rice), no dairy, sweet potatoes, potatoes, quinoa, vegetables, raw carrots, loads of fruits, almonds, oats. I'm going to the gym 3x week.

I'm a NW2.5 with good density but my hairline is just ****88 up for my young and nothing seems to grow it back, I'm a tall guy, around 1m85cm but quite lean and pale (68kg, very low bodyfat).
I've been using ZIX wich is a mix of zinc sulfate and B6 P5P topically to reduce DHT and nizoral shampoo, some vellus regrowth but nothing crazy.
I also discovered Paul Taylor's skull expansion theory and started doing the compressions exercises for about a month now, it greatly loosens my scalp.
I'm doing breath holding exercises in the morning to raise C02.

I don't know if this is the best place to ask for help, but i'm willing to try anything that could help me regrow some hairs alongside my hairline. I was about to pull the trigger on Propecia (finasteride), and I think I will but I don't want to sacrifice my masculinity.

What should I do, I'm really growing tired of this.

Ask me anything I really want to be helped ! :)

That is a very funny way to open your statement when talking about hair loss 😂

Vins7

check some of my old posts. Very possible to stop it. There is a degree of male scalp enlargement that will inevitably mature your hairline, unless you have a perfect head shape-- square and right angled forehead and solid brow ridge (example attached). However, a mature hairline is not balding.

My hair is ALMOST perfect. I'll do an updated post within the year on everything I did and what helped me most. One of the best pieces of advice I can give you is to just eat ******* normally. Orthorexia is a sin boys, don't fall into a trap of being a ghey picky eater. Stop obsessing on the forums, the vicious cycle stresses you out further. Put the massage work in, fix your posture, get your body warm and work out hard like a REAL man. SWEAT.

self perfection

87ba14024e0679b9683d2dc8be79340b.jpg
I would appreciate your update with photos and what have worked for you.
Really important for me right now.

DiabloQueso

Latanoprost just extends the anagen phase. It doesn't increase density, it doesn't awaken deactivated follicles. It does nothing for hair loss, even if it may make your hair look a bit more dense while using it.

Spironolactone will certainly regrow hair, but no one has made a successful topical that doesn't go systematic. It probably doesn't even work topically except to the extent Finasteride and Dutasteride works topically (by going systemic).

golder

Latanoprost just extends the anagen phase. It doesn't increase density, it doesn't awaken deactivated follicles. It does nothing for hair loss, even if it may make your hair look a bit more dense while using it.

Spironolactone will certainly regrow hair, but no one has made a successful topical that doesn't go systematic. It probably doesn't even work topically except to the extent Finasteride and Dutasteride works topically (by going systemic).
Solid reasoning, what would you recommend personally as a topical and/or supplemental routine to minimise hair loss and maximise hair growth? Keeping (as much as feasible) things within a Peaty framework?

PeskyPeater

Interesting stuff, looking forward to seeing the results, hopefully it goes well for you.

I've been using just T3 and my scalp and hair has really improved, I should experiment with some t4
No results with that protocol so far. The niacinamide turned out to be not effective so now I use niacin. Ray said it should help, I think it has similar actions as minoxidil

So now im using silymarin as an carbonic anhydrase inhibitor, together with niacin and caffeine in one product.
And in another product two herbal 5 alpha reductase type 2 inhibitors ginseng and polygonum multiflorum.
And 3% DHEA in tocopherol and mct oil

jondoeuk

No results with that protocol so far. The niacinamide turned out to be not effective so now I use niacin. Ray said it should help, I think it has similar actions as minoxidil

So now im using silymarin as an carbonic anhydrase inhibitor, together with niacin and caffeine in one product.
And in another product two herbal 5 alpha reductase type 2 inhibitors ginseng and polygonum multiflorum.
And 3% DHEA in tocopherol and mct oil

Did you think about increasing the concentration or using it more often? Also, there are other topicals, such as redensyl/capixyl/procapil https://www.hilarispublisher.com/op...d-procapil-combination-in-men-with-androg.pdf

Adenosine and caffeine https://juniperpublishers.com/jojdc/JOJDC.MS.ID.555577.php

In addition, stemoxydine. That said, if the hair loss is MPB, ideally you would want to target DHT. So either a (topical) 5-ARi and/or nonsteroidal antiandrogen.

golder

Did you think about increasing the concentration or using it more often? Also, there are other topicals, such as redensyl/capixyl/procapil https://www.hilarispublisher.com/op...d-procapil-combination-in-men-with-androg.pdf

Adenosine and caffeine https://juniperpublishers.com/jojdc/JOJDC.MS.ID.555577.php

In addition, stemoxydine. That said, if the hair loss is MPB, ideally you would want to target DHT. So either a (topical) 5-ARi and/or nonsteroidal antiandrogen.
Great post, what would your first and second choices be for a topical 5-AR inhibitor and a nonsteroidal antiandrogen? Thanks!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals