I Need Help To Grow Back My Receding Hairline. [20yo MALE]

baccheion

That's why I use other topical magnesium products, like the balm, but also sometimes a magnesium gel from Natural Calm. Very gentle to the skin.
The one I said. For the scalp, anyway. Other versions are too diluted.

OP
U

Undertone

Hi guys! I'm the thread creator!
So as I mentioned in this thread, I finally got bloodwork prescribed :

Anyway, still very fatigued even though I'm sleeping more than 10hours daily, hairloss is stable but honestly I can't stand this constant state of fatigue and sluggish digestion anymore, it's starting to hurt my relationship with others because I'm always so low on energy.
I will pay for private labs and get my Vit D tested, then when I got the money get a full thyroid panel, and maybe look into testoterone/cortisol.

Should I wait past summer to get my vit D tested ? Because I spent way more time than usual in the sun as advised here.

Any suggestions of testing I should get ? Thanks a lot !

@rawmeat

OP
U

Undertone

Could you tell what are the issues you fixed? Trying and succeeding are totally different. Particularly interested if you managed to fix your thyroid and cold feet issue. If not, you can't really say it did not work.
Did you cover the basics too? Sunlight, low stress life, Calcium.
Did you lose your hair completely during your peating years? Assuming you are 30 now??

it can be reversed

Why Scars Happen, Plus the 7 Best Scar Treatments

dermarolling reverses it - but not reccomended

protelytic enzymes reverse it - like serrapeptase, bromelain, papain because they dissolve old skin tissue and scars.
someone was using it for third degree burns and it worked

You're preaching to the choir...I have no doubt it can be reversed. Maybe I should worded my previous post differently. There are two schools of thought, Danny Roddy who argues that the best and safest way is to go about it systematically, because there is evidence fibrosis can be reversed simply by endogenous processes. Although it often takes incredible effort to restore respiration/metabolism to that level, and few achieve it, usually for lack of dedication.

On the other hand there are the massages/mechanical stimulation. I think this approach can be extremely ill-advised if the underlying processes are not stopped, which is why thousands of men have massaged/stimulated their scalp to no avail, and often made things worse.

As always the truth is somewhere in the middle, as evidenced by many of the pictures of regrowth on Rob English's website: all of those guys took significant steps to fix their lives, by getting a lot of sun, and removing inflammatory foods, and in that context, massages with proper stimulation/rest becomes restorative. Context is everything.

So as I mentioned in this thread, I finally got bloodwork prescribed : Can Someone Help Me Interpret My Lab Results ?

Anyway, still very fatigued even though I'm sleeping more than 10hours daily, hairloss is stable but honestly I can't stand this constant state of fatigue and sluggish digestion anymore, it's starting to hurt my relationship with others because I'm always so low on energy.
I will pay for private labs and get my Vit D tested, then when I got the money get a full thyroid panel, and maybe look into testoterone/cortisol.

Should I wait past summer to get my vit D tested ? Because I spent way more time than usual in the sun as advised here.

mrchibbs

So as I mentioned in this thread, I finally got bloodwork prescribed : Can Someone Help Me Interpret My Lab Results ?

Don't worry so much about being fatigued. There is a reason for it, as you get healthier, energy will come back. Try do some easy activities and go to sleep at a regular hour (earlier in the night if possible)

Wait for say October to get your levels tested. If you're still at 40+ ng/ml then, you'll know things are under control.

Jonnie

lol, sorry but I'm sick of always seeing this same rhetoric. "Homeless people aren't bald"
This has been addressed many times

Diet is but a tiny fraction of what makes a person healthy. People do inherit physiological states from their parents and grandparents. Stress is passed on through generations. If your metabolic reserves are high, and your mom at a healthy pregnancy, maybe for example went beyond the 9months, and you were breastfed, with little psychological stress as a child and teenager, you can grow to become a very resilient young adult who parties all the time, never sleeps, drinks like crazy and keeps perfect hair. It's incredibly hard to compensate for inadequate development. Really healthy humans are incredibly resilient to stressors. They can be exposed to stress which would kill someone else, and it bounces off of them.

You can't compare people because honestly we're all totally different cases. But the younger we are the more we can enact changes which reverse the pathological conditions created by a stressful environment. A young guy (<25 year old) losing hair can remedy it by taking concrete steps to get lots of sunshine, sleeping well, suppressing parathyroid with lots of milk, calcium magnesium, having a good support system of friends, healthy sex, and pursuing what is interesting to them. It sounds so simple, but 95% of the people who start losing their hair never make those changes, precisely because they see friends of theirs who live "terrible lives" and yet have incredible hair. Those people have been more lucky than you were in their development, but I bet their children will be bald, because that's how it goes, we pass on the stress adaptations to our children.
I think everything you said in your last paragraph is spot on.

GreekDemiGod

Something I noticed, whenever I cut milk from the diet, I have shedding. Whenever I add it back in, the shedding stops. Must be the Calcium for sure.

Jonnie

Something I noticed, whenever I cut milk from the diet, I have shedding. Whenever I add it back in, the shedding stops. Must be the Calcium for sure.
That's why I bought a coffee grinder and crush eggshells to powder. I supplement with it everyday now as I'm still not good with milk.

brix

How is your digestion? That is the one thing I can correlate to my poor health/hair.

mrchibbs

I think everything you said in your last paragraph is spot on.
Thanks! That was a year and a half ago, but I still have mostly the same take.

golder

Matt Blackburn just posted a guy on his Instagram story achieving hair regrowth, he will interview him soon.
Not me being lazy, but would you be kind enough to link it on this thread when it’s posted, as I don’t have him, or even Insta. Thanks man!

hunchoz

The reason you been losing your hair since 16 and so young is because of fillings, amalgam and ceramic both cause it and even more if you have canals. So remove them asap and buy ground limestone, or ground bone. and eat 2000 mg calcium per day. The cause of hairloss is loss of calcium and low bone mineral density. Also ferment your grains to get increase your gut health. Dont take calcium supplements or any supplement.

brix

The reason you been losing your hair since 16 and so young is because of fillings, amalgam and ceramic both cause it and even more if you have canals. So remove them asap and buy ground limestone, or ground bone. and eat 2000 mg calcium per day. The cause of hairloss is loss of calcium and low bone mineral density. Also ferment your grains to get increase your gut health. Dont take calcium supplements or any supplement.
whats wrong with calcium supplements?

Summer

You really can’t just remove a filling as simply as you make it sound. It would leave a gaping hole in the tooth because dentists drill the tooth prior to putting the filling in.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals