Dosage of Solban for male pattern baldness?

dq139

Hey everybody,
I'm looking into using Solban again for my hair and skin. I have slight recession on my hairline due to stress and I dont know if when I used solban years ago I was actually using an effective dose on my scalp. What is the proper dose to actually get some regrowth on my hairline? Solban isnt that cheap so if there is a less expensive option you guys know about please let me know. I was about to give in and go on minoxidil forever but I dont want to risk the bad NO effects and skin aging.

Thanks for the help as always!

Jack Earth

Hey everybody,
I'm looking into using Solban again for my hair and skin. I have slight recession on my hairline due to stress and I dont know if when I used solban years ago I was actually using an effective dose on my scalp. What is the proper dose to actually get some regrowth on my hairline? Solban isnt that cheap so if there is a less expensive option you guys know about please let me know. I was about to give in and go on minoxidil forever but I dont want to risk the bad NO effects and skin aging.

Thanks for the help as always!
The answer is in your question. You'll need to focus on the stress your facing not solban. Also Gorillaheads thread is 400 replies long so much info in there look into that!

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
TypicalJock Lidocaine dosage and percentage? Ask For Help or Advice 0
Zpol Dosage of methylene blue to prevent infection after tick bite? Ask For Help or Advice 3
L Progesterone dosage for dog Animals 11
L Triyotex dosage ??? Ask For Help or Advice 0
T Red Light Mini - Red Light Man - What Is Best Dosage To Treat Hair Loss/thinning? Red Light, Infrared, LLLT 1
I Red Light On The Balls What Dosage And Time Is Safe? Red Light, Infrared, LLLT 3
A Methylene Blue USP Dosage Methylene Blue 13
B Anti-Peat Effect Of Omega-3 Dosage On Cardiovascular Outcomes Debate - Anti-Peat 16
A High Dosage Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 0
L Help With Topical T3 Daily Dosage Metabolism 3
S Please Help With Penicillin V Dosage Ask For Help or Advice 13
Gadreel What Dosage Of Bromocriptine Would You Recommend For Testosterone And Libido Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 0
J Vitamin K2 Dosage Recommendations Seem High Fat-Soluble Vitamins 28
C Androsterone Dosage Sweet Spot Hormones 26
C Vitamin D Dosage? Vitamins 1
Mito Serum Progesterone Levels Increase Linearly With Increased Dosage Progesterone 1
T Progest-E Dosage Female Issues 9
T Progesterone - Form And Dosage Female Issues 1
T Progesterone - Forms And Dosage Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 3
P First Time Hormone User Need Preg Dosage Advice Pregnenolone 5
D Andro And Pansterone Dosage And Effects Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 3
G Becoming Resistant To Thyroid T4/NDT Dosage? Ask For Help or Advice 22
lyfe Cascara Sagrada Dosage Question Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 10
A The Optimal Dosage Of Augmentine And S. Boulardii? Ask For Help or Advice 6
magnesiumania Glycine, Brands, Dosage Amino Acids 27
P Vitamin K Dosage For Smooth Teeth Oral Health 2
D Is This K2 Dosage Enough? Vitamins 19
M What Dosage Recommended For DHEA & Progesterone? Hormones 5
J Measuring Taurine Dosage Taurine 2
Oniyogini Seizure And Dosage Of Progesterone For Male, 87kg And 33yrs Ask For Help or Advice 7
methylenewhite Need Dosage Suggestions On Custom Made B-Vit Complex Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 1
DaveFoster Optimal Melatonin Dosage For Insomnia And Delayed Sleep Phase Syndrome (DSPS) Scientific Studies 12
L Thorne Research - Vitamin K2 Liquid (1 Mg/drop) - 30 Ml (Dosage, Expiration, Storage) K 7
L How Much Vitamin E In A Day? (Dosage Question) E 10
vulture What Do You Think Of This T3 Dosage Article? Articles 2
J Vitamin D Dosage And Combos D 5
SOMO Oral Dosage For SALICYLIC ACID Same As Oral Dosage For Aspirin? Ask For Help or Advice 0
WayneSmith What Is The Best Human Dosage For The Longevity And Rejuvenation Pill NMN? Scientific Studies 4
Pam Dosage-Pregnenolone Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 5
W Request Help With Thyroid Panel And NDT Dosage Ask For Help or Advice 2
S Help Me With The Thiamine Dosage Please Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 2
Zpol Artemisinin - Loading Dosage? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 71
N Succinic Acid Dosage Supplements 9
N Potassium Bicarbonate Dosage Minerals 13
J K2 Dosage Differences K 26
S Clemastine Dosage Pharmaceutical Drugs 0
M Selenium Mega Dosage For Short Term ? Minerals 6
x-ray peat Proper Dosage For ABI 12W Deep Red 660nm LED Red Light, Infrared, LLLT 31
P Potential PSSD Treatment - Estradiol And DHT - Dosage Questions Male Issues 1
D Good DHT Boosting Dosage For Glycine & Niacinamide? Supplements, Pharmaceutical Drugs 14