HOW TO GET FLAT GALEA ???? (which cures male pattern baldness for 100%)

Apple

d5fbe2f3ba93318be6c85a46fc54abe9.png
You know how muai thai folks train their shins daily with a wooden rolling pin .... the skin thickens and turns into a callosity, no hair can grow there.
I don't understand how massaging would help to dissolve (or flatten) the ridge on top of head, it may actually do the opposite. Unless using some kind of crio therapy...

Last edited:

rr1

You know how muai thai folks train their shins daily with a wooden rolling pin .... the skin thickens and turn into a callosity, no hair can grow there.
I don't understand how massaging would help to dissolve (or flatten) the ridge on top of head, it may actually do the opposite. Unless using some kind of crio therapy...
curious if you read the paper, and if the answer to your question was in there

Apple

curious if you read the paper, and if the answer to your question was in there
I skim-read the paper...it says "This head shape is obtained after flattening the head shape by massage with finger press daily."
So, we get daily pressing on top of head for a period of a year... Are you sure this won't cause callosity ?

rr1

I skim-read the paper...it says "This head shape is obtained after flattening the head shape by massage with finger press daily."
So, we get daily pressing on top of head for a period of a year... Are you sure this won't cause callosity ?
According to the paper they had an almost 100% success rate and a great before and after photo

Apple

According to the paper they had an almost 100% success rate and a great before and after photo
Is his head flat ? ( Matt Damon is still full of hair ) Or Mark Walberg.
How is his head flatter than haidut's ?

124002451_a_p.png
hai..png
60a6bc99901e2526cbfe714d_o_U_v2.jpg

Last edited:

Apple

Problem #6 - We Don't All Have A Flat Skull Shape!!!

In his Materials and Methods section, Choy states that daily detumescence therapy transformed scalps from hard and thick to soft and thin, and that the head shape: "changed from domed (swelling) to flat (close to skull bone shape)".
Also, his Results and Discussion section states: "the head shape is completely flattened into a straight line (i.e. close to the real skull bone shape)."
This implies that everyone has a flat skull shape, and that any head shape which deviates from this (i.e., a more domed/rounded head shape) is all due to swelling of the scalp.
However, the skull expansion theory recognizes that a domed shaped head is entirely due to the underlying skull bone structure and its growth.
Scalp tissue swelling has nothing to do with it.
Skull shape is a genetically inherited characteristic. So that's the main reason why head shape can vary from person to person.

TheSir

@Apple

Haidut's neurocranium is laterally compressed in the temporal region. It is not the kind of expansive flatness seen in the other two. The difference goes beyond lens distortion. Furthermore you are conflating soft tissue shape with skeletal shape. Though the former can be influenced with massages, eliminating the soft tissue bump doesn't necessarily lead to hair regrowth, as is evidenced by the numerous people in the hair loss community almost all of whom have failed to replicate the results claimed in the study. Nearly always there is still the underlying skeletal mal-structure left to be dealt with. Genetics have little to do with the issue, as everyone is born with a flat and wide head and will under conducive conditions maintain this shape for their whole lives.

Inaut

This is an interesting thread. I’ve noticed my father (late 60s) has a pretty flat galea but has substantial hair loss. My mother attributes the hair loss to celiac disease which took a couple of years to diagnose while his health was deteriorating (early days of celiac).

Ben.

To me, the issue is definitely postural as nothing else should be able to result in such a predictable relationship between skeletal form and hair loss. I became aware of this phenomenon a few years ago too, there is a nice article series written about it here: More on Hair Loss: Part I

As for the cause, I think the SCM's are in a central role here. You observed how the bald men invariably have a high and narrow neurocranium, whereas the hairier men have lower and wider neurocraniums. It's as if something has pulled the halves of their skull apart downward to the sides, which is exactly what proper SCM activation does. SCM's overall are very pronounced in well developed people and invisible in less developed or poorly postured people. As the strongest neck muscles they are one of the predominant drivers of skull development and as such a good biomarker of proper head posture.

With your tongue, jaw and neck completely relaxed, try to drive your head upwards until your SMC's begin to activate. It may take a while, but eventually you will begin to feel a deep skeletal stretch that radiates from your cranial base to your forehead, face and the sides of your head. As you maintain this stretch throughout the day, your skull should begin to unwind into a better structure akin to that of the hairy men. You may notice that it quickly becomes your default head posture.

I guess im glad i checked the thread anyways because this post realy did something. sphenoids post is very intriguing aswell!

Ever since a sports injury and dental braces i suffer from chronic tense muscles, a wierd bulge between two of my cervical vertebrae, immense jaw pain/issues, impaired bloodflow to the head and immense problems getting relief from the pressure in the ear/eustachian tube. Its also when i started to suffer from chronic tinnitus.

Driving my head/skull upwards or trying to have my head/scalp muscles push upwards as you suggest almost instantly relaxes chronic tight muscles i have in the jaw, shoulder and trapezius for years now. This is insane. Noone of the physiotherapists, accupuncture, orthopedist or osteopathy practiocioneer could help me find relief. It also feels like alot of flow/drainage is able to occur when doing it. In other words my entire tensigrity is shifting immensely doing this and even the tongue and bite fall into place alot more organicly and stressfree. Even my hips/legs posture improves for the moment doing this (and i've tried alot)

I can't realy do it for to long tho but i keep reminding myself and do it troughout the day and the effect is always incredible. Thank you very much TheSir! Your posts are very often insight- and helpfull.

However i dont understand how this activates the SMC since it touches behind/under the ear down to the sternum so it flexes and rotates the head/chin downwards/to the side (which is a little the opposite of driving the head up unless you only do this with the upper backside of the head). What the move definiately does is relax my trapez.

TheSir

@Ben.

Wonderful! It's magical when it clicks how the body quite literally hangs off of the skull. With the upward drive so many compensatory postural patterns can be let go of effortlessly. It will become your subconscious default head posture in no time and you will be able to hold it indefinitely.

You're right about the function of the SCMs. They oppose the upward drive, which makes them a good external cue since they tend to automatically activate in order to counterbalance the drive. Since it seems like you already figured out the nature of head posture, the cue can be ignored.

username111

@Ben.

Wonderful! It's magical when it clicks how the body quite literally hangs off of the skull. With the upward drive so many compensatory postural patterns can be let go of effortlessly. It will become your subconscious default head posture in no time and you will be able to hold it indefinitely.

You're right about the function of the SCMs. They oppose the upward drive, which makes them a good external cue since they tend to automatically activate in order to counterbalance the drive. Since it seems like you already figured out the nature of head posture, the cue can be ignored.
So youre saying that tucking the chin and proper posture could potentially flatten the galea? I dont feel anything in the scm when I do that though. Also trying to keep this important thread alive.

lvysaur

why do mexican, dagestan, asian and native people have wider more squarer face with flat galea?
I've also noticed that whites have the most aggressive balding. Particularly northern Europeans, the worst and earliest cases of balding I've seen were always on the whitest Europeans.

After them, I would give it to Indians (including South). Mongoloids have the least, and I think Native Americans had even less than East Asians.

In this case, I think that Indians and Europeans have a common phenotype which was deselected elsewhere in the world, or maybe didn't colonize other areas. If you look at a lot of pictures of SOUTH Indian tribals (this is important, because it means common Indoeuropean ancestry has nothing to do with it) and NORTH Europeans, you will see a lot of similar traits. Both have a pseudo "caucasoid" appearance, but with heavier features than North Indians and South Europeans respectively (who are both more Middle Eastern mixed)

This common phenotype encourages balding. However, Europeans get it worse due to depigmentation-caused calcification problems. It's a fact that lower amounts of melanin = more calcification, this has been observed for the pineal gland and heart calcification diseases. The trend is always white > Asian > Indian > black and Latino somewhere in between as well. There is no racial/genetic affinity here, just pure melanin levels.

helpmyhair

I've definitely seen many bald men where their heads are expanding.. like getting longer vertically. It seems like their skull is getting taller and often their forehead gets bigger and bigger.

So how can we stop this process? I heard one theory regarding insulin resistance. There has gotta be a way for us to figure this out. Cause being bald with an expanded head is not a good look

Apple

Could it be that that low hairline is due to constant wearing a hat (even in house, muslim tradition ) or boxer helmet ?
Or it is all about drinking tons of milk ?
You can see that Makhachev has a flat shape of head , Khabib is more dome like.

KADIR.jpg
1006872076.0.jpg

helpmyhair

Thoughts on supplementing therapeutics doses of Vitamin K2? Would this be productive or counterproductive? On one hand, it would remove calcification from soft tissue such as in the scalp. On the other hand it assists in putting calcium in the bones.. and could that lead to bone growth and thus a larger skull?

Limon9

Some fun discussion in this thread. The postural distortions are probably important, and the effects on systemic blood flow plausibly feed into the complex of hypertension and hyperaldosteronism seen in balding men.

Karlx

Is his head flat ? ( Matt Damon is still full of hair ) Or Mark Walberg.
How is his head flatter than haidut's ?

View attachment 46714View attachment 46715View attachment 46717

Damon has a pseudo flat and wide type skull, an aesthetic appearance, and he retains his hair pretty well for his age. There's a slight conical aspect and NW2 though. Maybe if it were a bit flatter he would be a NW1. Wahlberg is a bit laterally compressed and has like 50% diffuse. Most likely he's gotten a transplant or two because in nature you don't really see hair density that low with a hairline that low. So these two images only tend to support the OP's case.

helpmyhair

Thoughts on supplementing therapeutics doses of Vitamin K2? Would this be productive or counterproductive? On one hand, it would remove calcification from soft tissue such as in the scalp. On the other hand it assists in putting calcium in the bones.. and could that lead to bone growth and thus a larger skull?
Curious if anyone has thoughts on this?

username111

Some poeple here reported higher shedding with K2. Maybe because its androgenic, raises DHT and it has some role in hair loss at least in some cases.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals