'AGA' - alopecia - experience sharing - looking for advice

Mossy

Mewing is powerful but be careful if your posture isn't already too tight to begin with, only focusing on mewing with bad posture can overwork the jaw muscles. Working on both together really pull the body and skull into alignment.

This account is worth reading aswell

More good advice. Thank you.

Mossy

I don't think it is health issues realated in anyway.
I saw sick people with very thick hair. There are people with horrendous posture and excellent hair and otherwise.
People with best hair I have seen were on a very crappy diet of PUFA , starches, beer, office jobs, smoking and otherwise there are lots of bald guys who are pretty healthy (apart from hair).
Look at pictures of old Maasai tribe people... they are bald like any other people .

Hair massage... I believe it helps to lose hair. It is known that massage helps to reduce fat. Subcutaneous fat is crucial for good hair , we need more of it in scalp .
I didn't notice any positive effect from dermarolling either. I haven't seen any new single hair from it ... such a waste of time and money.

"no pain, no gain" doesn't work with hair :) .
I don't know how else hair loss could be categorized other than due to health issues. It would seem to me that the energy and optimal health of youth would be a reflection of this. As you lose those optimal health qualities of youth you are prone to subpar health: the longer you retain them the better your health. Obviously subpar health does not always result in hair-loss, but for many it does. I would say, by definition, to grow older is to have health issues; and to grow older means hair loss for most—though not necessarily balding.

I do notice at least one positive effect from derma-rolling—my scalp looks tighter and better. It would seem to me that a topical solution would be ideal, along with the derma-rolling. Maybe even just LLLT or red-light. Though, it's all so time-consuming.