Need Help With PE ! (neurotransmitters Analysis)

mrchibbs

Thanks :), I just took 1mg tonight, I just bought regular Periactin at my pharmacy!

Ok great! Think of cypro as a restorative substance. Aim to take 1mg every night for the next 6+ months, and it will help you get a good night sleep everynight.
You're so young at 20, that I really feel if you make sleep a priority and you get loads of sunshine this summer, and drink some milk (and do all the other good things lol)
you can really fix your health/hair issues. And cypro has been known to help with sexual function so if you take small doses it should help you be in good shape
for that girl who's got a great sexual appetite! One thing I would have liked to know at 20 too, is to eat liver+oysters every week. It will fix many problems.

Read this article on periactin/cypro, it's very informative: Feeling Very Periactin

OP
U

Undertone

Ok great! Think of cypro as a restorative substance. Aim to take 1mg every night for the next 6+ months, and it will help you get a good night sleep everynight.
You're so young at 20, that I really feel if you make sleep a priority and you get loads of sunshine this summer, and drink some milk (and do all the other good things lol)
you can really fix your health/hair issues. And cypro has been known to help with sexual function so if you take small doses it should help you be in good shape
for that girl who's got a great sexual appetite! One thing I would have liked to know at 20 too, is to eat liver+oysters every week. It will fix many problems.

Read this article on periactin/cypro, it's very informative: Feeling Very Periactin
Thanks a lot ! And btw when we are talking about milk, are we talking about supermarket pasteurized milk ?

mrchibbs

Thanks a lot ! And btw when we are talking about milk, are we talking about supermarket pasteurized milk ?

Yeah. There is no problem with pasteurized. Although organic is often best (taste is clearly better)

Vins7

Urinary markers isn't very useful. It would be useful to know blood values as well, because you could have high blood values with low excretion.

PE can be caused by elevated stress hormones such as adrenaline and histamine.

What other symptoms do you have? For example, anxiety, irritability, anger, fear, impatience, sinus congestion, constipation/diarhhea, brain fog, etc?
I feel very identified with this, I am having PE and I have just those symptoms that Hans comments. Could it be due to histamine? My gut microbe test has shown that I have an increase in histamine-producing bacteria.

Cooper

I've always been an anxious person, chronic fatigue, weird digestion (gas), my right nostril is always blocked and I mouth breath at night, hair loss (temple recession)
Did you take any medication? Finasteride, Accutane, SSRI's?

Gustav3Y

5 HIAA is relevant as a test and it is basically done a urine test, can be high in certain specific cancers, tumors or even certain infections.
At least for someone who thinks there might be some issues of that sort that is a test to do.

Jing

I wish I had p.e again lol though all my teenage years and up to about age 25 I had p.e and I didn't like it but now that I have delayed ejaculation and hardly any sensation I'd take p.e any day.

Gustav3Y

I wish I had p.e again lol though all my teenage years and up to about age 25 I had p.e and I didn't like it but now that I have delayed ejaculation and hardly any sensation I'd take p.e any day.
That is very interesting.
How do you think you have transitioned so to speak to this new state of delay?
All of the sudden or progressively?

Jing

That is very interesting.
How do you think you have transitioned so to speak to this new state of delay?
All of the sudden or progressively?
I think its from going on testosterone ever since I just don't seem to have much sensitivity but before going on testosterone i still was getting some delayed ejaculation which I think was from taking cyproheptadine and I notice t3 made me last longer so I think cyproheptadine at first made me last abit longer then t3 then what really did it was taking testosterone

youngsinatra

You are probably undermethylated with low dopamine, low noradrenaline, low serotonin and high histamines. (high arousal / low inhibition)

You probably need more bioavailable copper (oysters or grass-fed beef liver), adequate calcium intake, methionine and creatine (red meat) choline (whole eggs) and folate (fresh orange juice, leafy greens) and glycine (collagen/supplement) as well as other B-vitamins such as B2, B6, B12 which are abundantly found in animal-based foods.

Sampa

Urinary markers isn't very useful. It would be useful to know blood values as well, because you could have high blood values with low excretion.

PE can be caused by elevated stress hormones such as adrenaline and histamine.

What other symptoms do you have? For example, anxiety, irritability, anger, fear, impatience, sinus congestion, constipation/diarhhea, brain fog, etc?
I think i have all this symptoms of high adrenaline. I´m on duloxetine 30 mg that helps somewhat like 50% , tramadol on demand helps me also a lot .
I tried cetirizine and propranolol with also some effect but not complete .
What medication could be useful to control adrenaline and histamine ?

Hans

Forum Supporter
I think i have all this symptoms of high adrenaline. I´m on duloxetine 30 mg that helps somewhat like 50% , tramadol on demand helps me also a lot .
I tried cetirizine and propranolol with also some effect but not complete .
What medication could be useful to control adrenaline and histamine ?
Cetirizine and propranolol are good for partially blocking the effects of histamine and adrenaline, but it doesn't inhibit their synthesis. Copper and methyl donors are needed for the breakdown of histamine. Adrenaline can be lowered by clonidine, magnesium, zinc, salt, carbs, balancing blood sugar, etc.

Hans

Forum Supporter
I feel very identified with this, I am having PE and I have just those symptoms that Hans comments. Could it be due to histamine? My gut microbe test has shown that I have an increase in histamine-producing bacteria.
Histamine and especially leaky gut if it comes from the gut. Cypro might help some, but lowering overall histamine will help the most.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals