Diffuse Thinning Hairloss Thread - How to Solve?

Vins7

Wanted to update that my scalp inflammation is almost gone since adding in high dose oil of oregano. Seems bad bacteria in my gut is likely causing all this hair shedding and inflammation. Also adding rosemary oil to my shampoo
Do you have any side effects or die off while you take It?

OP
H

helpmyhair

Do you have any side effects or die off while you take It?
No die off. Sometimes I felt a little nauseous or it felt a bit heavy on the stomach, but now it's easy to take without thinking about it much.

Vins7

No die off. Sometimes I felt a little nauseous or it felt a bit heavy on the stomach, but now it's easy to take without thinking about it much.
The difficult things is repopulating the gut with good microbes.
I hope you find the way

hierundjetzt

@helpmyhair have you ever taken cyproheptadine and or lisuride to calm your digestive system?

If your dry it's because of high adrenaline low thyroid, low androgens.

If your not taking atleast half of idealabs supplements supps don't even bother :ss

My hair was thinning a bit and receding a bit but I took cyproheptadine for a year and all my hair came back and thick ever since.
Interesting. How much cyproheptadine were you taking daily and at what time of the day? I might have to try this to bring down my cortisol levels.

Herbie

@hierundjetzt
2-4mg taken daily for a few months at a time, it took heaps over around a year and did a write up about it. I'd take it in the later afternoon/evening. Tried to time it so I would get heaps sedated when I wanted to sleep.

hierundjetzt

@hierundjetzt
2-4mg taken daily for a few months at a time, it took heaps over around a year and did a write up about it. I'd take it in the later afternoon/evening. Tried to time it so I would get heaps sedated when I wanted to sleep.

Thanks. I think i will try 1mg in the evening for a while and see how that goes.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals