Fixing Gut Health In Order To Cease Further Hairloss

DrJ

What if one was on a low fat diet? Should one meal a week of high fat be enough to get these advantages?
I don't know for certain, but I doubt it b/c saturated fats will be quickly absorbed and utilized, and you definitely don't get the bile benefit if you're not regularly consuming fats. If the low-fat diet is for weight loss, you might be surprised at how much coconut oil helps you lose weight and increases your apatite.

EIRE24

I don't know for certain, but I doubt it b/c saturated fats will be quickly absorbed and utilized, and you definitely don't get the bile benefit if you're not regularly consuming fats. If the low-fat diet is for weight loss, you might be surprised at how much coconut oil helps you lose weight and increases your apatite.
May give it a go but at the end of the day it's calories in V calories out and coconut oil definitely is calorie dense

Constatine

Do they help with Serotonin reduction?
Probably not. They are actually poisonous and should not be used for too long or in too high a dose. That's why are they effective at killing parasites. Though they will reduce serotonin after the treatment period due to better gut health.

DrJ

May give it a go but at the end of the day it's calories in V calories out and coconut oil definitely is calorie dense
Definitely an important equation. I think a lot of people don't contemplate the degree to which you can affect the two terms, though. Consider calories in. If you cut your calories 10%, even 20% you will probably feel quite some difficulty, but this deficit will only achieve slow weight loss; around a pound per week if you have to be in deficit 2400cal to burn a pound and eat around 2000 cal/day. On the other hand, calories out - or calories burned - can change considerably more by raising or lowering your metabolism. You could perhaps raise (or lower) your metabolism by 50% or more depending on your diet and at what metabolic rate you start from. There is a potential of a bigger swing for calories burned than there is for calories in (without starving oneself). I find it easier to focus on metabolism/calories burned.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals