Vitamin E Causing Hairloss

BehcetsBoy

My family has really great hair genes, every man in my family, even my grandfather at the age of like 80, had a full thick head of hair.

I always had great hair until I started taking Thorne k2/d3 last year at the age of 25. My hair started thinning out a few months ago and it kept getting worse until I finally stopped using it.

I read a little bit on this forum about other people talking about k2 causing hair thinning so I assumed that was the cause of my hairloss.

I wasn't happy with the hair thinning that had already occured and I read that vitamin E directly counteracts k2 so I started taking vitamin E topically. Suddenly my hair loss started again and got worse than ever.

I couldn't figure this out until I read that one of the ingredients in Thorne k2/d3 is mixed tocopherols which is just another name for vitamin E. So really it should be called vitamin K2/d3/e and it started making sense to me.

It was the mixed tocopherols in the Thorne drops that might have been causing the hair loss. I think k2 makes the hairloss from the vitamin E worse too.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals