Exploring Hairloss Paradoxes in Peatworld

Ras

PERSONALLY what I believe happens is when a person is LOW METABOLISM (encountering stress) their jaw RECESSES - this is why hair loss tends to OCCUR with the sensation that you CAN'T BREATHE

Its a pretty good theory I found online - this guy thinks hair loss is caused by malocclusion which us WHY it follows the horshoe/NW pattern due to where the BLOOD FLOWS

serotonin, estrogen, and cortisol all cause this - the can't breathe sensation of your jaw falling back into the airways from stress

With HEALTHY METABOLISM - its VERY EASY to breathe through the nose, at the park or beach is the EASIEST place to breathe - facial structure ALSO LOOKS BEST in these environments

View attachment 47953

View: https://youtu.be/2VF2ARMU-_4

Ras

Interesting. I remember someone asked the actor Christopher Walken in an interview what the secret was to his hair staying thick even into old age. He said when he was younger, the actor Anthony Perkins (yes, of Psycho fame) gave him the advice to yank and tug at his hair every morning for a few minutes, to promote blood flow. He claims he’s followed the advice ever since, so maybe there’s something to it.

View: https://youtu.be/czK6ReYbaTk

BrianF

Im sure I read somewhere that JFK done the same tugging routine. MPB is directly caused by poor blood flow to the scalp. I'm sure that there is merit in the malocclusion theory but I suspect it won't be the singukar upstream cause in every case.

Great find though James Gatz! You've banged this particular drum for a while now and I'm a month into my mewing journey and so far so good. Better breathing, better posture and if I'm not mistaken even at 49, a slight improvement in my face. Despite the fact that I could make most men a Sunday face out my a$$ at the worst of times:):

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals