D3 causing extreme shedding

pauljacob

Uhm, if it is helpful im glad. Take what is helpful and discard the rest.

I hope i explained it correctly. It feels like a switch one is mentaly switchin on/off. Like contracting a muscle in your head/brain if that makes any sense. This seems to work for premature ejaculation, cold/heat exposure and alot of other stuff. Feels a little like numbing onceself against a stimulus. It makes me think of the saying "pull yourself together!" and then you just ... do that mentally.

I am not saying you should do alot of cold showers, it is just a example to illustrate what i ment. I actually think cold showers/cold exposure to often to much is insanely stressfull and might be counterproductive.

Shaving the head was just a emergency call i did because at that time i was stressed out by to many things at once and it simply helped me during that time to reduce the stressload from the visual stimulus of my hair falling out and focus one by one in dealing with my issues. It ofc is not a solution to hairloss.

I am by no means an expert in this, it is a daily effort/struggle. if my explanation doesn't make to much sense i guess one could read him/herself more into stress/trauma release work/therapie concepts and stuff like that.

Wish you the best in your endevours.
Gottcha. I can't tolerate cold showers, except in hot summer months, but I keep a spray bottle in the fridge and I spray my face and head and some parts of my body for a quick cooling. I'm going to try spraying my face with cold water as a switch off technique to reduce mental stress. I think it might work.