HOW TO GET FLAT GALEA ???? (which cures male pattern baldness for 100%)

xyzdragon

its a fact 100% for me that this is the sole reason for receding thus why woman dont recede cause they have a flat/more horizontal galea with no ridges and smaller galea overall whereas men with receding hairline have ridges and more vertical growth on galea.

men with wide and flat galea have nw-1 like mexcicans and people from dagestan khabib for example. people from europe most of the time have narrower skull shape thus their galea is more narrow and vertical (not flat)

i bet my life on it that this is the sole reason for receding , diffuse thinning is due to inflammation what ever the cause may be could be a lot of things

in the end hormones play a role here too cause they influence bone growth thats why women have different head shape, but asians for example most of the time have same headshape male or female, thats why they bald way less also native people also have wider skull scrutue with a flatter top

so what can change this and decalcify the scalp

vit k, magnesium, potassium, scalp massage, microneedling, gut microbiome, mewing, posture

what else is there?

thats also why there is no hairloss in preteen years cause galea shape is the same as female

piro444

Look into Alexander Lowen’s book “bioenergetics”
It’s basically a guide into phyisiognomy
Once you understand why you move a muscle, look into stretches for it
Mewing.course on instagram has an interesting course on this topic
It’s the sum of many things
Hair loss is caused by a continuous calcification in the scalp that thickens the skin reducing circulation

lampofred

I think eating whole animals (such as pigs' feet, and such "exotic" cuts which are sold in traditional grocery stores), as opposed to refined muscle meats, would help to provide a better nutrient/amino acid balance for avoiding calcification.

From the email wiki:

"The traditional meat eaters didn't waste anything,ate all the skin, ears, tails, snouts, feet,tendons, lungs, intestines, marrow, blood,brains, gonads and other glands, picked the ligaments off the bones, so they had a much better balance of amino acids. (Small town restaurants in Mexico, China, etc., still serve those.) Muscle meats are essentially a refined food."

"[GELATIN-RICH MEATS] Lamb shanks, pigs' feet, various joint bones, and boiled chicken, if the fat is skimmed off."

"[Peat's gelatin sources] Mostly I get gelatin from things like ox-tail soup, but I use a little gelatin from Great Lakes Gelatin."

Ras

The problem is that the mandibular condyle abuts the superficial temporal artery and chokes it. Reroute the STA, or enlarge the space between the condylar process and the tympanic plate, and the alopecia should resolve.

View: https://youtu.be/2VF2ARMU-_4

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230103-215231.png
    Screenshot_20230103-215231.png
    106.5 KB · Views: 176
  • Screenshot_20230103-220248.png
    Screenshot_20230103-220248.png
    149.3 KB · Views: 174
OP
X

xyzdragon

I think eating whole animals (such as pigs' feet, and such "exotic" cuts which are sold in traditional grocery stores), as opposed to refined muscle meats, would help to provide a better nutrient/amino acid balance for avoiding calcification.

From the email wiki:

"The traditional meat eaters didn't waste anything,ate all the skin, ears, tails, snouts, feet,tendons, lungs, intestines, marrow, blood,brains, gonads and other glands, picked the ligaments off the bones, so they had a much better balance of amino acids. (Small town restaurants in Mexico, China, etc., still serve those.) Muscle meats are essentially a refined food."

"[GELATIN-RICH MEATS] Lamb shanks, pigs' feet, various joint bones, and boiled chicken, if the fat is skimmed off."

"[Peat's gelatin sources] Mostly I get gelatin from things like ox-tail soup, but I use a little gelatin from Great Lakes Gelatin."
but this doesnt explain why woman dont have this weird galea growth they eat the same. it has something to do with the male body which doesnt keep his neotenous head shape like women. but some men do like zayn malik bradpitt etc which have full hair

OP
X

xyzdragon

The problem is that the mandibular condyle abuts the superficial temporal artery and chokes it. Reroute the STA, or enlarge the space between the condylar process and the tympanic plate, and the alopecia should resolve.

View: https://youtu.be/2VF2ARMU-_4

how to fix that other than mewing? or surgery. also the artery is an impacting factor for weak hair cause of bloodflow but not the main reason. whatever cause they galea to shape weirdly (hormones, inflammation, calcification etc) its the reason and mainly the male body does it which shows that hormones most likely have the biggest impact

OP
X

xyzdragon

Look into Alexander Lowen’s book “bioenergetics”
It’s basically a guide into phyisiognomy
Once you understand why you move a muscle, look into stretches for it
Mewing.course on instagram has an interesting course on this topic
It’s the sum of many things
Hair loss is caused by a continuous calcification in the scalp that thickens the skin reducing circulation
does it say something about how to prevent calcification and remodel galea shape, cause i already know for 100% that this is the cause, i only need treatments now

Liam311

does it say something about how to prevent calcification and remodel galea shape, cause i already know for 100% that this is the cause, i only need treatments now
Use your hands and pinch and compress the areas, break up calcification and flatten it somewhat!

OP
X

xyzdragon

1672834713765.png
1672835167319.png
zayn-02-56a610a95f9b58b7d0dfbf49.jpg

zayn malik : horizontal galea, flat sideburn, no ridges, flat fore head(good indicator, but not necessary)

Even with short hair u can tell how nicely shaped his head is, his galea looks like it is flattened out with a hammer and therefore stretched horizantaly and is also really short, it is like a childs or womens galea shape. i use him as an example here cause he has 10/10 galea shape. i want u guys to remember his headshape and notice the similiarities with the others i will show u.
1233175067.jpg

a86fea92540332c5443f683bf983eb76--zayn-malik-family-hair.jpg
cd358cb8a06a591724fe1c1239b3ee4a.jpg
79f621501ee67c680fabce0be9987286.png
kristen-stewart-buzz-cut-hairstyle.jpg
post-2996bc0d7ded9dbc674afb2e77293583c0a441d9a020bb98e5fd9f7c.jpg
buzz-cut-wcms-us
GettyImages-529173378.jpg
iris-law-buzzcut-1626340815.jpg
brad-pitt-buzz-cut-1200-GettyImages-50797953.jpg
ba6c0c0cfc03661a8f873c9470d3f227.jpg
EVdYSSvVAAE0Kpj.png
1233175067.jpg
030_Khabib_Nurmagomedov.0.0.jpg
Conor-McGregor-Dana-White-Khabib.jpg

can u see how different dana white his galea is. it has almost no horizontal growth its mostly vertical which results in the highest point being pointy and much higher then the reest of the galea, in comparison khabib and the people of dagestan have the most horizontal galea i have ever seen, his galea is almost a straight line and really wide (which is the key factor cause really wide galea even if u have ridges and weird bumps like khabib in the front skull (see next image) somehow is extremely protective for hair and also masculine). a good trick to see if someone has good galea is imagine ur putting ur hand on top of the skull. on khabib for example ur hand would will the whole galea without reaching his side hair and also the hand would be laying flat on top, on dana it would be really bad.

OP
X

xyzdragon

Use your hands and pinch and compress the areas, break up calcification and flatten it somewhat!
i know and i already have results when i keep doing it on flattening galea it works, but i notice when i stop for 3 days or so the bumps and ridges come again. so i want to know the root cause and other treatments to support. cause in the end the answers is in my opinion also a key point on reversing aging and looking better aesthetically cause if u start to observe from now on, everybody with the headshape is showed u is aging extremely well and look handsome. also i am not cherrypicking this also, i am observing for a long time right now. every bald man has ugly galea shape 99% of the time and males with nw0 perfect dense hairline have really everything on point their skin etc

Inaut

i know and i already have results when i keep doing it on flattening galea it works, but i notice when i stop for 3 days or so the bumps and ridges come again. so i want to know the root cause and other treatments to support. cause in the end the answers is in my opinion also a key point on reversing aging and looking better aesthetically cause if u start to observe from now on, everybody with the headshape is showed u is aging extremely well and look handsome. also i am not cherrypicking this also, i am observing for a long time right now. every bald man has ugly galea shape 99% of the time and males with nw0 perfect dense hairline have really everything on point their skin etc
What about using a massage gun to break up the calcification on the scalp?

OP
X

xyzdragon

F_117050.jpg
here are the bald headshapes, a quick google search no cherrypicking, also on the follwing pictures imagine the people with hair, its impossible to have such a galea and hair cause u have neverseen something like this, they hair would literally have different locations cause the galea is for example much higher in the middle :
photo-1579983926774-399a9cb765c3
00b22e701808a38e80792479649e8086.jpg
98646798b3d3626e4c6250ca80a54e3b.jpg
F_117050.jpg
18-reasons-why-dating-a-bald-man-is-the-smartest--2-24611-1491414291-4_dblbig.jpg
0_Balding-man-looks-a-decade-younger-after-having-hair-system-glued-onto-scalp.jpg
Bald-man-wearing-black-glasses-frame.jpg

i guess this is enough just compare these guys with the others with full head, its obvious at this point, also these people generally have overall eggshape heads and vertical face structure. they overall have nothing flat to them no flat foreheads, face, and the sideburn/temporal part of hair are not flat, heres an example
1672838505018.png

generell rule is the more square and flat everything on ur face is the better ur hairline

OP
X

xyzdragon

What about using a massage gun to break up the calcification on the scalp?
no u have to apply constant pressure and not like a gun or a punch. its like u get swelling and bone growth from bone smashing after a streetfight. hand massages are still the best option with constant pressure by pressing and stretching pinching etc

OP
X

xyzdragon

so what else could help galea shape? why do mexican, dagestan, asian and native people have wider more squarer face with flat galea? i also need a list of everything that impacts bone and reduces calcification and fibrosis. with all that we can achieve anime like hair and also get a model tier like face.

so what else could help galea shape? why do mexican, dagestan, asian and native people have wider more squarer face with flat galea? i also need a list of everything that impacts bone and reduces calcification and fibrosis. with all that we can achieve anime like hair and also get a model tier like face.
I find this really interesting and have observed the same thing for a long time, just didn't have anything measurable to back up the observation!

Just chucking in my two cents here -

I remember reading a while ago a quote from Peat about electromagnetic fields guiding the development of the skeleton. That's pretty much all I have in memory, if anyone can back this up or remember something similar that'd be great. I'll search for the quote later.

Also, there is that famous old observation from a physician that many of the skull's 'openings' where blood vessels pass through had calcified in men with pattern baldness, implying that blood flow to scalp and head was restricted. Thinking out loud, do men and women metabolise calcium differently? Does T:E have an effect on calcium in the body? Just to account for balding differences in men and women.

OP
X

xyzdragon

I find this really interesting and have observed the same thing for a long time, just didn't have anything measurable to back up the observation!
yes bro we all know these things subcounciously hence why we have such a thing as looking attractive and desirable, like a nice jawline , hollow cheeks, small waist broadshoulders etc. all of it are signs of good genetics = good hormones = healthy and the same is with having a flat galea which looks aeasthetically pleasing in comparison to the eggshape.
Also, there is that famous old observation from a physician that many of the skull's 'openings' where blood vessels pass through had calcified in men with pattern baldness, implying that blood flow to scalp and head was restricted. Thinking out loud, do men and women metabolise calcium differently? Does T:E have an effect on calcium in the body? Just to account for balding differences in men and women
interesting insight i am not sure but i think its already proven that men have hiigher calcification overall especially at the heart thats why the have more mortality by strokes etc heart diseases

Apple

lots of milk (stres on milk , not cheese) should help with decalcification ... Danny Roddy and Ray Peat improved their hairline as they got older

OP
X

xyzdragon

lots of milk (stres on milk , not cheese) should help with decalcification ... Danny Roddy and Ray Peat improved their hairline as they got older
raw milk or pasteurized , also doesnt milk have a lot of igf1 and other growth factors, which may lead to skull growth?

Apple

raw milk or pasteurized , also doesnt milk have a lot of igf1 and other growth factors, which may lead to skull growth?
Doesn't matter raw milk or pasteurized,
It is counteracted with other hormones in milk. Women drinking milk have very good hair

OP
X

xyzdragon

Doesn't matter raw milk or pasteurized,
It is counteracted with other hormones in milk. Women drinking milk have very good hair
it may help a little but wouldnt explain why men have different galea shape if they bald, a lot of people drink milk

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals