HOW TO GET FLAT GALEA ???? (which cures male pattern baldness for 100%)

Apple

Maybe those guys have the condition called microcephaly ? :)
220px-Microcephalic_and_good-natured.png

Microcephaly (left) vs. normocephaly (right)

I think that the best course of action from this point is concentrating on vasodilation as much as possible. Subcutaneous blood flow in early male pattern baldness - PubMed That`s where things like total caffeine/theobromine elimination, (gave me 10-15 percent reversal after being a stable NH 3-4 for 14 years).

You can look at some photos of men that have had skull bone reduction here. https://skullreshaping.com/sagittal-skull-surgery/#s-c-reduction There is no immediate sign of reversal of MPB, and I think that is due to the fibrosis again. It would prevent it, but so would finasteride etc. Once it has developed you must find a way to deal with the fibrosis I think.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/tressless/comments/ngglfa/why_i_believe_bone_growth_aids_in_mpb/

Last edited:

username111

Maybe those guys have the condition called microcephaly ? :)
220px-Microcephalic_and_good-natured.png

Microcephaly (left) vs. normocephaly (right)

I think that the best course of action from this point is concentrating on vasodilation as much as possible. Subcutaneous blood flow in early male pattern baldness - PubMed That`s where things like total caffeine/theobromine elimination, (gave me 10-15 percent reversal after being a stable NH 3-4 for 14 years).

You can look at some photos of men that have had skull bone reduction here. https://skullreshaping.com/sagittal-skull-surgery/#s-c-reduction There is no immediate sign of reversal of MPB, and I think that is due to the fibrosis again. It would prevent it, but so would finasteride etc. Once it has developed you must find a way to deal with the fibrosis I think.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/tressless/comments/ngglfa/why_i_believe_bone_growth_aids_in_mpb/

But what is interesting about balding is the patter - norwood- lets say it takes 20 years for the guy to go bald. He will have slowly receding hair year by year but some hair follicles will "wait" untill the end to fall out following a norwood scale. If the is fibrosis then it would make the hair fall out in chaotic way and not in a pattern.

Apple

But what is interesting about balding is the patter - norwood- lets say it takes 20 years for the guy to go bald. He will have slowly receding hair year by year but some hair follicles will "wait" untill the end to fall out following a norwood scale. If the is fibrosis then it would make the hair fall out in chaotic way and not in a pattern.
Tha't what I was talking about earlier . it seems to me that hair is not falling out but rather scalp contracts backwards as frontal bossing increasing (instead of evenly stretching over head)...Otherwise we would see hair scattered around on temples, like it happens on top of head in balding men.

Also it can be related to scalp loosing its elasticity.

Some call it mature hairline
TCDDESU_EC027.png

Last edited:

username111

Tha't what I was talking about earlier . it seems to me that hair is not falling out but rather scalp contracts backwards as frontal bossing increasing (instead of evenly stretching over head)...Otherwise we would see hair scattered around on temples, like it happens on top of head in balding men.

Some call it mature hairline
View attachment 52088
Not sure about hair contracting backwards as this would not explain the hair loss on the top of the head which can fall out at the same time as the temples. Eventually the top and temples "merge" as the hair the separates them falls out.

Apple

Not sure about hair contracting backwards as this would not explain the hair loss on the top of the head which can fall out at the same time as the temples. Eventually the top and temples "merge" as the hair the separates them falls out.
At some point (age) scalp skin looses elasticity , fibrosis takes over.

But I'm more interested in receding temples and what can be done about it. I think if one gets a balding top the issue is really big, probably too late and beyond repair without some sort of medical intervention.
Healthy scalp should be elastic and easily/evenly stretchable without causing fibrosis.
I mean similar to Scalp stretching with a tissue expander.

Last edited:

username111

At some point (age) scalp skin looses elasticity , fibrosis takes over.

But I'm more interested in receding temples and what can be done about it. I think if one gets a balding top the issue is really big, probably too late and beyond repair without some sort of medical intervention.
Healthy scalp should be elastic and easily/evenly stretchable without causing fibrosis.
I mean similar to Scalp stretching with a tissue expander.
In my experience, the relatives who lost hair -most of them had very elastic scalp, but not all.

Apple

In my experience, the relatives who lost hair -most of them had very elastic scalp, but not all.
Yeah, elasticity probably is not a good word without explanation. I'm rather referring to a still healthy scalp tissue which under stretching prolifirates creating more healthy hairy tissue.
I'm not talking about diffused thinning ... it is probably myxedema or whatever, temperature should be in check and lots of other stuff

Last edited:

Dr. B

I've also noticed that whites have the most aggressive balding. Particularly northern Europeans, the worst and earliest cases of balding I've seen were always on the whitest Europeans.

After them, I would give it to Indians (including South). Mongoloids have the least, and I think Native Americans had even less than East Asians.

In this case, I think that Indians and Europeans have a common phenotype which was deselected elsewhere in the world, or maybe didn't colonize other areas. If you look at a lot of pictures of SOUTH Indian tribals (this is important, because it means common Indoeuropean ancestry has nothing to do with it) and NORTH Europeans, you will see a lot of similar traits. Both have a pseudo "caucasoid" appearance, but with heavier features than North Indians and South Europeans respectively (who are both more Middle Eastern mixed)

This common phenotype encourages balding. However, Europeans get it worse due to depigmentation-caused calcification problems. It's a fact that lower amounts of melanin = more calcification, this has been observed for the pineal gland and heart calcification diseases. The trend is always white > Asian > Indian > black and Latino somewhere in between as well. There is no racial/genetic affinity here, just pure melanin levels.

What are you basing northern europeans being prone to balding off of? If youre in the US, the white population is like 65%, so even day to day you will mostly see all kinds of health issues among white people but it doesnt mean its a trend. If you go to switzerland or one of the european countries the hair loss effect may not be as common.

Ive seen every race struggling with hair loss in the US, besides Asians. And you have to keep in mind castration or any foods/chemicals that have a castrating effect, improves hair loss. Hair loss being less common amongst Asians could be due to a soy heavy diet, maybe a fish heavy diet.

Every other race in the US has a serious hair loss problem and it might be due heavily to the vegetable oils. Many rich people are still into fast food or fried chicken. Theres doctors and wealthy people who for cost saving reasons will still use vegetable oils in all their cooking. Indian and Mexican foods use tons of oil in their cooking, many different fried food items. If you get anything fried at a restaurant, even an expensive restaurant, it will most likely be fried in a PUFA oil. Even places that advertise using olive oil in their cooking, it doesnt really matter because its not the high quality extra virgin stuff, its just the basic olive oil which can be mixed with a bunch of PUFA oil.

There are a few restaurants that use beef tallow in their cooking even for the fries… i think buffalo wild wings and outback steakhouse are some of them.

But the hair loss problem if its related to metabolism, then its related to all the modern day issues in developed countries. Vaccines and xrays are another factor. Poorer people, and perhaps some richer people, are less likely to get vaccines and xrays and see the doctor. That is a huge benefit to overall health. If you look at demographics, black and hispanic people are poorer than white, asian and indian people. Being poorer, means youre less likely to get vaccines and xrays. And being richer doesnt mean youll eat better higher quality stuff. On the contrary a lot of these richer people working in finance or tech, dont care about their health, dont know which foods/ingredients are good or bad, or just dont want to spend the extra money on better quality safer stuff.
The tap water intake and fluoridated water intake i think is probably similar across different races and wealth levels. The PUFA problem i would think is also similar across different races except Asians are more likely to be getting excess omega 3 instead of 6. Whether American foods, Indian or Mexican food they are all full of PUFA.

Indians may have it even worse since they have the PUFA problem combined with a bean and lentil heavy diet, or possibly a lack of meat or dairy or eggs due to religious reasons. Same with latinos to a lesser extent. More americanized consumers may be getting lots of PUFA but they will also get lots of meat and some dairy. Also something like fried chicken probably has less PUFA than something like fries, and the mexican/indian fried tortillas or naans or tacos which carry much more pufa per serving.

lvysaur

What are you basing northern europeans being prone to balding off of?

Indians may have it even worse since they have the PUFA problem combined with a bean and lentil heavy diet
Personal experience. Europeans have aggressive/worse/early balding despite their much better diet

Apple

Personal experience. Europeans have aggressive/worse/early balding despite their much better diet
Since pharaohs' times balding has been considered the disease of the rich.
In Yanomami Indians baldness is non existent

Last edited:

Dr. B

In america, or even the UK, the diets are full of pufa. Maybe in the actual northern european countries theyre still following the traditional diets

Dr. B

Western diets have the lowest PUFA in the world (still too much)

There has to be flaws in how they measured western diets and other diets. Anyone doing a milk diet, or red meat diet or fruit/coconut oil diet will be getting lower pufa then the western diet. Maybe time is one factor, like the maasai tribe supposedly used to do a red meat, milk and honey diet but nowadays eat corn and beans. Or maybe they just look at averages within a country so the small groups doing a low pufa diet are ignored. Examining anything within the US will give the illusion that white people are more affected by pufa or another factor but theyre the majority population in the us, maybe the uk too.

tallglass13

i need to know everything that decalcify scalp. i know massage vit d k, magnesium, maybe acv and taurine, what else?
I feel like the scalp manipulation has to be almost constant, not like they say, like 10 minutes a day. I have been doing scalp manipulations at my dest at work when ever I can. Using oils to soften the scalp helps IMO as well. It will be a never ending process for people with round bulbous heads to re-shape the scalp. I think its worth it.

lvysaur

There has to be flaws in how they measured western diets and other diets.
There aren't. Europeans are rich and own all the land so they can eat large hunks of meat and lots of butter, as well as import stuff like coconut/palm oil. Rest of the world can't. Very simple

Dr. B

There aren't. Europeans are rich and own all the land so they can eat large hunks of meat and lots of butter, as well as import stuff like coconut/palm oil. Rest of the world can't. Very simple

Are you referring to europeans in the US or in some northern european country?

If you’re referring to the US you’re extremely mistaken. Most europeans, even the rich ones, are eating out and eating lots of pufa. Even expensive restaurants will use pufa. Even most of the farmers are eating pufa diets, many people dont know about the issues with pufa. Some may have a general idea that processed foods are bad, but will still eat pufa foods due to low cost or convenience or taste preference.

Europeans in the US arent loading up on butter and coconut oil… that would be a minority of them who are into WAPF or Ray Peat or similar health circles

Additionally they are rich but that doesn’t correlate to farm animals or mean theyre living on farms. rich means they live in high rise condos… mansions.

Also I believe demographically the richest or second richest group in the US is Indian…but even then many of them will be eating PUFA.. both when eating out or cooking at home..

The way I would say the US is better compared to some countries is the fact that there are beef and cheese based dishes available, that will improve the pufa ratio compared to someone eating a solely pufa diet based around fish or corn or beans. Plus the higher protein diet itself could help counteract some of pufas effects

There are countries where coconut oil is native so they dont need to import it. Milk and beef can also be native and not require importing. The reason its flawed is because we know there have been cultures with superior health like the Maasai who were doing a milk, beef and honey diet. So they must have been comparing diets in extremely broad terms like western vs eastern. Or comparing diets by continent instead of country or city. In which case asia and probably even africa will suffer greatly because of the huge consumption of beans or corn or fish or some sort of nuts. If they compared diets by specific countries or cities the best and lowest pufa would likely be certain african or european countries.

China and India alone are like half of the world population, have a poor diet and would overwhelm the eastern side numbers if comparing a western vs eastern diet.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals