Dosage of Solban for male pattern baldness?

dq139

Hey everybody,
I'm looking into using Solban again for my hair and skin. I have slight recession on my hairline due to stress and I dont know if when I used solban years ago I was actually using an effective dose on my scalp. What is the proper dose to actually get some regrowth on my hairline? Solban isnt that cheap so if there is a less expensive option you guys know about please let me know. I was about to give in and go on minoxidil forever but I dont want to risk the bad NO effects and skin aging.

Thanks for the help as always!

Jack Earth

Hey everybody,
I'm looking into using Solban again for my hair and skin. I have slight recession on my hairline due to stress and I dont know if when I used solban years ago I was actually using an effective dose on my scalp. What is the proper dose to actually get some regrowth on my hairline? Solban isnt that cheap so if there is a less expensive option you guys know about please let me know. I was about to give in and go on minoxidil forever but I dont want to risk the bad NO effects and skin aging.

Thanks for the help as always!
The answer is in your question. You'll need to focus on the stress your facing not solban. Also Gorillaheads thread is 400 replies long so much info in there look into that!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals