How To Get Deeper Voice?

japanesedude

I have weak,thin,cracking voice.
I've been taking some Androgens for almost 3 years to increase T and DHT.
I was taking 50mg oral Dhea and now Im taking Pansterone and Androsterone.
I got a lot of great results such as Lean muscle/bit more conffdence/markedy increased libido/hard boner
but still I have social anxety/restlessness(maybe ADHD)

Androgens should be the best way to get deeper voice.
Does anyone has success story?

Ras

I've found energy, hydration, and posture to be strong influences. If I eat too few carbs, my throat feels tight and sounds strained. If I let my back round and my clavicles internally rotate, my voice can't ring. I try also to strengthen and train the muscles that lower the larynx, as we tend to overuse their counterpart.

Constatine

I think that even when androgens are administrated androgenic activity is still limited by things such as calorie consumption and poor thyroid function.

YourUniverse

My voice is noticeably deeper, upon waking until bed. The major things I changed are adding topical vitamin k2, and adding salt when my hands are cold, and continuing to add salt until hands warm up, sometimes many grams per day.

Diet is dairy of all types, variety of fruits and jams, carrots and coconut oil, coffee with cream and sugar.

Think deep voice is extremely low stress hormones, not necessarily high androgens, and sugar, salt, fat, caffeine and calcium are the best at reducing stress

Kunder

“Upon waking until bed”?

So in other words 100 percentnof the time? Or does the voice get squeeky just after you lie down?

YourUniverse

“Upon waking until bed”?

So in other words 100 percentnof the time? Or does the voice get squeeky just after you lie down?
Yeah, there a few moments just before passing out at night where I let out a few squeeks :D:D

No, the phrase was meant to add strength to the sentiment that I have a deeper voice all day, and not after taking a certain chemical or food ritual.

raypeatclips

My voice is noticeably deeper, upon waking until bed. The major things I changed are adding topical vitamin k2, and adding salt when my hands are cold, and continuing to add salt until hands warm up, sometimes many grams per day.

Diet is dairy of all types, variety of fruits and jams, carrots and coconut oil, coffee with cream and sugar.

Think deep voice is extremely low stress hormones, not necessarily high androgens, and sugar, salt, fat, caffeine and calcium are the best at reducing stress

How much k2? Thanks.

YourUniverse

How much k2? Thanks.
3mg, but I think that might be too much. Going to drop down to 1.5mg (or 1 drop of haidut's product) and fully expect the same results - I believe it is aggressively attacking a vitamin K deficiency I may have, and others may see similar benefits with correcting other nutrient deficiencies they have, although a peat diet covers all vitamins nicely other than vitamin K.

I actually think the salt has been more therapeutic in my case. I had chronically cold hands and feet, and believed I needed clear urine multiple times per day....

raypeatclips

3mg, but I think that might be too much. Going to drop down to 1.5mg (or 1 drop of haidut's product) and fully expect the same results - I believe it is aggressively attacking a vitamin K deficiency I may have, and others may see similar benefits with correcting other nutrient deficiencies they have, although a peat diet covers all vitamins nicely other than vitamin K.

I actually think the salt has been more therapeutic in my case. I had chronically cold hands and feet, and believed I needed clear urine multiple times per day....

Thanks for the reply. Was that the dmso kuinone or regular?

theLaw

I noticed a deeper voice when I increased my fat intake to closer to 1/3 calories.

theLaw

More credence to the idea that general stress protection, and not a specific nutrient or compound, leads to voice deepening

True. I think many people are starving themselves here, but don't realize it yet because of Ray's general suggestion of low-fat.

1. Damage control (up to 1/3 calories from sat fat)
2. Heal (low fat)

Cheers! :D

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals