How To Cope With Being Ugly

zztr

Some people have reported jaw and mouth changes from chewing hard chewing gum a couple hours every day.

I think there's decent evidence a lot of facial and dentition problems are from lack of chewing, on account of all our soft foods and liquid calories in the modern world.

zztr

Looks really dont matter. Its attitude.

Why do people feel the need to mouth these obvious untruths? There are more than a few doing it in this thread and it puzzles me greatly. It's so obviously false.

DaveFoster

@Quality

"Roids" as in direct AAS supplementation will be harmful, but precursors like DHEA, progesterone, and pregnenolone are mostly safe and will achieve the same (albeit probably lesser) effect.

X3CyO

Why do people feel the need to mouth these obvious untruths? There are more than a few doing it in this thread and it puzzles me greatly. It's so obviously false.

Its not really: attitude comes from inside. Good health usually. If your body is running like a god, and you feel like a god, wont you act like one?

at that point other people dont matter, and if they do, youll help them because it makes you feel good. And its attractive. You build connections. Friendships easier. Anxieties fade away. Group mass ego boost, and you gain confidence albeit shallow to talk to that girl. Then you realize its not about you or her or anybody. you are a speck in the universe. Absolutely nothing and within that fact if you go for the kiss and get slapped, anxiety will oncemore fade away near instantaneously. You laugh. She doesnt understand, and it doesnt matter because being at peace with your self is what attractiveness is about as your friends laugh and you high five em.

Ugly or whatever; thats just some low thyroid shallow programming we're fed to consume the lowest quality of serotonin stimulating repetitive Tv and magazines.

We are all insecure about something.

Im not saying to not improve yourself either though. Just be who you want to be moreso than be yourself so to speak.

I cant do anything for you. Only you can. Believe what you want. If you get better, youll find some sort of merit in my words.

Regina

Looks really dont matter. Its attitude. That attitude comes from good health over time and building good habits.

That, and reframing situations. Theres never only one way to view a situation. You can think: no hot girls are looking at me cause im ugly, or, you can think, "theyre all just looking when im not cause theyre shy."

Either way its all bs. The peat diet and lifestyle does all the heavy lifting priming you physically, mentally, socially, sexually, and thus spiritually.

Just listen to yourself and rember that we are all to an extent just as lost as you. Some people have just found out what works for them.

Dont limit yourself just cause someones deemed sexist, racist, or some other trait that gets thrown around casually nowadays, because all that matters if you can read the damn context.

With the advancement of society comes complex opinions, and unless reaching full understanding of someones opinion, try to keep an open mind. After all, we are all in this together, and on some level or another, we all have a point to what we are doing no matter how it might seem on the surface or from what someone else tells you.

I reccomend models by mark manson as well as the book of pook and Unchained Man: The Alpha Male 2.0

Live life in third person as a scientist and youll never be wrong

Idk. I hope any of this helps.

Amen!

Also, I hate the name of this thread. Because I am sure rw39 is not ugly. Geez!

BrianF

That's not something I can help you with, good sir!

Dan V. Handsome.

On a serious note, don't let it bother you for one more second - easier said than done, I know but don't. Let me tell you this, though. Since about the age of 17, I began being told I was good looking. For reasons I won't go into, I've always had bad esteem issues and been quite shy. But I have honestly lost count of the times that guys, who quite frankly shouldn't have been allowed out before nightfall without a hood, have won the girl over me. Don't underestimate the power of confidence and personality when it comes to seducing women. Seriously, do not! Work on your confidence, do anything you can. Pay a hypnotist to help you. Hell, tell him to hypnotise you and convince you that you actually look like Brad Pitt. Rejection isn't that sore anyway, go out, get rejected and then realise your still standing, like Tony Montana, but maybe less presentable:):) Seriously, who gives a f**k!

Don't let it ruin your life, I let my issues ruin things for me and I ended up a nasty drunk. Now that really was a shame.

If.you get healthy.... you will become better looking... increasing your testosterone is going to give your jaw more razor sharpness and make you good looking.. if your a girl you basically can lose weight and get laid

misery guts

I'm assuming your better looking now as opposed to then. Maybe not in the traditional sense but you probably attract a lot more women due to masculine features. I hate telling people this but a lot of life problems can be fixed with testosterone therapy. It also sounds a little crazy when I basically tell people with identity problems of physical origin to basically juice up. Unfortunately most people don't know how to properly take steroids and end up dosing crazy amounts of androgens. Androgen balance is a delicate game and you can screw your system up pretty easily. Still the risk is better than living a life of learned helplessness.

Would love to hear your method for doing this!

Makrosky

Ugly or whatever; thats just some low thyroid shallow programming we're fed to consume the lowest quality of serotonin stimulating repetitive Tv and magazines.
Wow, you are a poet man.

It's a lot easier being ugly than beautiful, trust me, I'm a model.

I strongly disagree. That goes against human nature. And it depends on how ugly you're talking about. Everyone knows their own rating, both male and female, but not everyone wants to admit their own rating. And people don't use the rating system correctly. If someone is a 5, that doesn't mean they are ugly, it means they are average. 9's and 10's are extremely rare. If someone is an 8, they make the 5 look ugly but if you then compare the 8 to the rare 10, the 8 doesn't seem so impressive. If you were to say "It's a lot easier being ugly than beautiful, trust me, I'm a model" to a literal 2 or 3, they would hate you for it because you're not a 2 or a 3, or even a 7 if you're a "model," so you don't know what its like to be a 2 or 3 or even 6 or 7. It's called genetic mutations. The more mutations you have in your face and body, the less attractive you are. A male with really small forearms and calves are examples of negative mutations.

Gl;itch.e

I strongly disagree. That goes against human nature. And it depends on how ugly you're talking about. Everyone knows their own rating, both male and female, but not everyone wants to admit their own rating. And people don't use the rating system correctly. If someone is a 5, that doesn't mean they are ugly, it means they are average. 9's and 10's are extremely rare. If someone is an 8, they make the 5 look ugly but if you then compare the 8 to the rare 10, the 8 doesn't seem so impressive. If you were to say "It's a lot easier being ugly than beautiful, trust me, I'm a model" to a literal 2 or 3, they would hate you for it because you're not a 2 or a 3, or even a 7 if you're a "model," so you don't know what its like to be a 2 or 3 or even 6 or 7. It's called genetic mutations. The more mutations you have in your face and body, the less attractive you are. A male with really small forearms and calves are examples of negative mutations.
No Calf Shaming in my Safe Space Westside!

But seriously. Beautiful women get the world thrown to them. All they have to do is choose what they want to take. Kat won't know until she is old and wizened and her options have faded beyond sight.

But seriously. Beautiful women get the world thrown to them. All they have to do is choose what they want to take. Kat won't know until she is old and wizened and her options have faded beyond sight.

Calf shaming :lol:

Yes, the more attractive a woman is, the more resources she will demand.

Regina

that is IF she is not an empath. IF she is an empath, she will only have frenemies or overt bullies.

scarlettsmum

My opinion as a female: a confident, geeky, intelligent man is FAR more attractive than good looking, shallow, dumb man.

My opinion as a female: a confident, geeky, intelligent man is FAR more attractive than good looking, shallow, dumb man.

Yes but a confident, geeky, intelligent good looking man is FAR more attractive than confident, geeky, intelligent average or ugly man.

scarlettsmum

Yes but a confident, geeky, intelligent good looking man is FAR more attractive than confident, geeky, intelligent average or ugly man.
Perhaps to some, but I adore the humility that comes with being average/ugly (I don't like to use such judgemental word, sounds way too harsh). The good looking ones are usually full of themselves and I don't find it appealing.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals