Mandatory vaccines in Italy for 50+

jakob_

Yet another European country seems to follow Austrian madness (Greece introduced mandatory vax for 60+). It is only for 50+ yo people (as for now) in Italy, and disobeying as they say will result in "suspension from work without pay, but not dismissal." !!! Obviously all public life will also be unavailable.

Italy extends COVID vaccine mandate to everyone over 50

Any people from those countries here? How are you coping with the system? Will you leave the country, or just pay the penalties for disobeying?

I myself am from Slovenia so we're practically surrounded with these measures from neighbouring countries. There have already been initiations for it and I know it starts like that (step by step and every one a bit too far) ; saying that mandatory jab won't happen, and then a week later they start discussing if it's appropriate and so on, sooner or later they end up polling it and they accept it). However we have some of the lowest vaccination rates in the whole of EU and it seems like people that haven't taken it until now have no intention of ever taking it, let alone the rebellion nature of our culture and general ignorance and disgust towards our politicians.

I just cannot help but notice the rise of this so called/wannabe intellectuals that believe in 'trusting the science' and looking down on anyone who disagrees with the mainstream narrative. In their eyes it's perceived as an act of bravery and intellect, a deed of legal duty to save the peers. They literally identify with all the government policies in everything regarding this "pandemic", even if they are on the other hand very critical against politicians and misbehaviour in every other field of their business. Like it's obvious that there are so many geopolitical controversies going on all the time, coupled with corruption and apocalypse writings on the wall, but somehow when it comes to the Covid and injecting unknown substance in their bodies it's like 'shut up and take my money'. Unfortunately, talking to my colleagues at the university, I can't see any different behaviour and points of view among 20 year olds which troubles me since these are the years when you should be very critical of your environment as you really start digging the rabbit hole of real world and don't have so much protection from parents anymore.

However, I would like to emphasise that we should not judge those people, they are the victims as well, just lost in contagious bad ideas and not having enough perspective on the matter. I was also very close to getting the vaccine but then luckily came about The Generative Energy Podcast that showed me the ugly truth. If only more people would try to at least in basic way understand how their bodies work and react with environment in a wholeness kind of way...but they don't care enough, and that is the problem. They get the vaccine to continue with their undisturbed daily life while the governments keep pushing their malevolent agenda ever further. Only to look around yourself one day and ask yourself how the hell have we come so far???

Progress or regress is the result of ever depending relationship between individual organism and society. Which is just to say how much respect I have towards Ray's work, devoting his attention to this very topic of sparking the light of an individual's health and subsequently enlightening the humanity.

burtlancast

People around me don't want to believe mandatory vaccination is soon coming in France and other European countries.

They can't force people who refuse, so they'll just throw them out of work or stop paying them their pensions.

Confiscate through fines their house if they have one, send them back to the stone age.

All based on scientific lies, and in the name of not saturating hospitals.

They can impose whatever absurd measure they wish because there's absolutely NO TRUE OPPOSITION.

A simple answer would be to sign a paper stating you accept not receiving priority care for Covid disease, but of course that's not even on the table anywhere.

Last edited: