Are You Enjoying Your Meals?

This suggests that ingesting water would only be necessary when sweating.

You are evaporating at all times, droplets are only visible beyond a certain amount

theLaw

Similar post from @visionofstrength :

Since we're sharing ;) Coming from a no-carb ketogenic background, I've been amazed at the amount of muscle gained on RP's model, currently standing at an impressive 16% of bodyweight (145 lbs. to 175 lbs.).

How? Many small meals of nonfat milk with a sucrose/fructose combo, gelatin, salt, aspirin, caffeine, thyroid extract, and a pregnenelone/progesterone combo.

And then supplemented every day with OJ, a tablespoon of coconut/MCT oil combo, and a few ounces of liver; once a week with a few oysters; and as needed with activated charcoal, cascara, lisuride or a small bloodletting.

RP's simple secret seems to be that these same rituals of food have been almost sacred in traditional life for thousands of years, and now, we need only cherish them in our own life's ritual.

This shouldn't be all that surprising when you think of the training regimen for Olympic swimmers, who religiously consume 12,000 calories a day. The amazing thing here is that RP's muscle gain comes not from any new or better exercise, but simply by undoing the ravages of the ketogenic diet, and with even less exercise than before.

Of course, everything else seems to feel better, too. Sleep, motivation, creativity and caring. I only wish more folks could share in RP's wisdom. Dude is just amazing.

Getting Ripped With Dr Peat

mjrm

You are evaporating at all times, droplets are only visible beyond a certain amount
from what i've read, transepidermal water loss varies quite a bit with individuals and environment--the healthier the barrier the more evaporation it is able to prevent.

Diokine

@tca300

That's very similar to how I eat, and I've had great results. I do occasionally eat hamburgers, tacos, etc.,.

I've started adding wheat germ to my milk and it's extremely delicious and very filling. I also suck the juice out of maybe 5-7 oranges per day. What kind of pineapple juice do you use? I mix some magnesium bicarbonate and soda water into the canned Dole variety and it makes a very tasty drink.

T

tca300

@Diokine I buy some fresh organic pineapple juice from a "health" food store. When they are out, I just use conventional pineapple juice from concentrate. It doesn't give me serotonin symptoms so I find it to be a good way to add manganese to my diet.

T

tca300

Just to be clear, I dont drink water 99% of the time, only when I have to use cheese and or dried fruit.

HLP

Wish I had a source for fresh juice other than myself. Besides I live in the middle of no where so I just have to make my own juice.

from what i've read, transepidermal water loss varies quite a bit with individuals and environment--the healthier the barrier the more evaporation it is able to prevent.

Well the amount of pee claimed here could easily cover most of those liquids, leaving the same amount of evaporation as normal people.

T

tca300

@Such_Saturation
Well the amount of pee claimed here could easily cover most of those liquids, leaving the same amount of evaporation as normal people.
How do you know the volume of my pee?:tinfoilhat
As metabolism increases, urine decreases. If a high metabolic rate increases water, how is this so?

Last edited by a moderator:
T

tca300

@Such_Saturation Well sir... I was led to believe as a younger lad that holding in urine is harmful, most of the time I go, I barely needs to.. Im not your typical school girl.

tara

what is the logic behind "A large liquid intake is 100% nessesary with a high metabolism"-- it's not that i dont believe you, but just interested in how/why.
I think TCA's explanation makes sense. The more energy/calories you convert to energy, the more heat you produce, the more water you heat, the more energy goes into the latent heat of vapourisation as water is evapourated from skin and lungs.

I believe Peat has referred to measuring the difference between the volume of fluids drunk and fluids peed out under normal environmental conditions as one way to assess metabolic rate, as an alternative maintenance calories or measuring inhaled/exhaled gases, or other methods. I don't remember if he spelled out the quantities, or what 'normal' environmental conditions would be though - was it something something like 1 litre per 1000 calories?

@Such_Saturation Well sir... I was led to believe as a younger lad that holding in urine is harmful, most of the time I go, I barely needs to.. Im not your typical school girl.
This is interesting, I wonder if there are some processes triggered by keeping in urine.

tara

I think some evaporation from the skin happens most of the time for most normal people under normal conditions, not just when it's really obvious under more obvious exertion or heat.

Ideonaut

16 cups of skim milk, 7 cups of juice, 7 cups of coffee, a bowl of mushrooms with its water that it was boiled in, and 4 cups of water with dissolved gelatin, everyday, never get tired of it, and dont see my temp much below 99°F anymore.
A large liquid intake is 100% nessesary with a high metabolism. Most on this forum dont seem to be there just yet.
Wow!

JohnA

I'm not as extreme as @tca300 yet, but my liquid consumption has definitely increased as my temps have improved. I'm probably doing about 6-8 cups of skim milk, 6-8 cups of OJ and other juices, and a coke in addition to 2-3 solid meals most days. Despite all this liquid, I'm only peeing once every 5 hours or so.

As my temps have increased, I've found it becomes harder to eat big solid meals because they immediately heat you up almost too much and you lose your appetite (especially at dinner, since your temps naturally peak in the early evening). Since I'm trying to maintain/gain weight, I get around this by turning on my AC when eating dinner at home and drinking more liquid calories.

If you were trying to lose weight, I'd suspect calorie restriction caused by your body throttling down appetite due to excess heat production is probably healthier than calorie restriction caused by ignored hunger pangs.

tyler

Hell yeah i'm enjoying my meals!! (and taking pictures of them..)
Screen Shot 2017-05-24 at 7.38.42 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-05-24 at 7.44.40 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-05-24 at 7.38.51 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-05-24 at 7.38.25 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-05-24 at 7.38.16 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-05-24 at 7.38.07 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-05-24 at 7.39.16 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-05-24 at 7.39.23 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-05-24 at 7.39.06 AM.png Screen Shot 2017-05-24 at 7.38.57 AM.png

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals