How To Cope With Being Ugly

walker_in_aus

Jay-Z is with Beyonce and he is ugly AF AND she has her own $$ so she don't need no scrub.

Maybe you should treat you depression and you will feel less ugly. On bad days of depression I have spent hours hating on one tiny thing about myself and wishing it would go away, on good days I am like Daym Gurrrll and smile.

As Barney Stinson Said, When I'm sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead!

Seriously don't rely on this forum to give you your self esteem back, you can do that yourself. AND I 100% stand by anyone here who has recommended red light. You are so young, eat nutritious food and go for walks in nature and by the sea. You'll feel sexy in no time.

Constatine

A huge factor of one's looks is not just bone structure but skin tone and general vitality. Get happy, get healthy, and the looks will follow naturally.

ScottyVP

I think that truly beautiful people are often less well off in finding a partner or just generally in social interactions. Basically it's a bell curve of it being better being a 7 or 8 out of 10 rather than the 'knock out' ten. I worked as a bouncer paying my way through university and watched, watched some more, the interactions of thousands of people and the stunning girl was often skipped in favour of the more average one and I think it's primarily from a 'obtainable' perspective: ie a knock back from a stunning girl is more likely and far harder to take.

The absolute epitomy of this was asking who earned the most out of all the strippers at a club. The largest earner was absolutely average while a couple of the girls were really rather delicious, even when guys are paying they'll often go for the more obtainable girl.

Women are more complicated creatures so I didn't see quite the same behaviour in them.

JamesGatz

Its impossible to be Peating and ugly, if you have a high metabolism and generating ENOUGH energy, then your body has EXTRA energy to dedicate to other processes, these processes include facial development, growing bigger/taller, regrowing teeth/gums, regrowing hair, etc.

If you are NOT VISIBLY IMPROVING everyday, then you are degenerating in which case - it is a case of metabolism

The people with the highest metabolisms are always the most attractive and/or the tallest/biggest. The nicest people you meet in life will be good looking and/or tall for this reason

But ultimately, anything can change at any age - there is no such thing as bones fusing at age 18-21 unless you are too stressed to continue developing

Ultimately this is a big reason girls hate ugly guys and short guys, yes the existence of these guys bother them but a big reason is because a short or ugly man is indocative of a life of high-stress hormones, therefore, these are the types of guys that are more likely to stress out the woman and raise serotonin.

And this is not me insulting these guys - because like I said - anything can change at any age so if anything this should inspire people to develop more. Developing - is the biggest indicator of a healthier metabolism over time, its not temperature (since stress raises temperature too) or those other health markers

If your body IS GENERATING ENOUGH energy, it should have AMPLE ENERGY for all recovery processes and growing/developing more

Ultimately this is why I am starting to hate ugly girls and short girls - I use to be willing to have open standards with girls as long as they were nice and average - but - 99/100 times - an attractive girl or a taller girl will have a nice personality and healthier personality while a short or ugly girl will have the opposite, so its an indicator to me if anything about what their metabolic health has been like overtime

Last edited: