High Dose Iodine, Are We Right

Peater

How high did your tsh go? Did it come down?

My experiences are in this thread

OP
M

mgrabs

My experiences are in this thread

I saw that, it seemed to have increased but did it ever come back down recently?

S.Holmes

You’re able to sleep?
I'm sleeping well, but since I'm still detoxing bromine I take a tiny bit of an antihistamine tablet to help with the congestion. Taking the Lugols, I went from needing to sleep sitting up all night to being able to lie down.

Another indication that I'm detoxing (displacing) bromine is I'm having unpleasant dreams, bordering on nightmares, but they aren't preventing sleep. (Bromine actually causes nightmares. Look it up in a COMPLETE, not abridged, Materia Medica.)

Can't wait to see how I feel on the other side of this experiment. I've been on the high dose for about a week. Once detox is over I plan to reduce the dose to about 50 mg a day.

Last edited:
OP
M

mgrabs

I'm sleeping well, but since I'm still detoxing bromine I take a tiny bit of an antihistamine tablet to help with the congestion. Taking the Lugols, I went from needing to sleep sitting up all night to being able to lie down.

Another indication that I'm detoxing (displacing) bromine is I'm having unpleasant dreams, bordering on nightmares, but they aren't preventing sleep. (Bromine actually causes nightmares. Look it up in a COMPLETE, not abridged, Materia Medica.)

Can't wait to see how I feel on the other side of this experiment. I've been on the high dose for about a week. Once detox is over I plan to reduce the dose to about 50 mg a day.
Great to know! Have you done the iodine loading test?

OP
M

mgrabs

This was my loading test done in 2022. What are everyones thoughts?
This was done with (1) iodine tablet of 50mg 24hrs

Attachments

• D3583677-A7BC-435E-BD64-7D532F0E6845.jpeg
    D3583677-A7BC-435E-BD64-7D532F0E6845.jpeg
    294.4 KB · Views: 20

S.Holmes

Great to know! Have you done the iodine loading test?
I haven't. Being a canary in the coal mine I usually just go by how I feel.
Also, it would make sense to lose a lot of iodine in urine if tissues are saturated with fluoride and bromide. It can take months to years to get rid of those and I'm certain I've been toxic since childhood.

S.Holmes

People who get acne when they drink milk are probably poisoned by bromine. (Acne is another symptom of bromine poisoning.) Milk contains iodine which will begin to move the bromine around. And the skin is an important detox organ. I suspect the same is true of people who have "lactose intolerance." They may have bromine stored in their digestive organs and the body tries to purge it out. I guess I'll soon see whether this theory holds water since my husband is also doing the high doses of Lugols and has had LI since I've known him (decades).

Kocky777

Forum Supporter
Looks like On the second day of supplementation im running into heavy anxiety mid day. Blunted emotion feeling. Not sure what it is
Try copious amounts of salt to deal with anxiety and other bad symptoms from Iodine mega dosing as mentioned in this article.

Kocky777

Forum Supporter
I'd just like to say after being on mostly 50mg Ioderol and Lugols for last two years that iodine is an essential element. Too much and the kidneys know just what to do. Every cell uses it. Years ago, before fear mongering on iodine that produced much disease in our culture, we were much higher in iodine than now. Fear mongering iodine would be like saying you are breathing too much. Oh, well, some are saying that aren't they.
I had no idea I was deficit until my wife got a breast cancer biopsy and Big Med started rubbing their hands together and wanting to schedule all kinds of interventions. So I went to studying and discovered our iodine CRISIS and learned about repurposed anti-virals for cancer (we used fenbendazol). FIVE MONTHS later the radiologist said "Benign, see ya next year" and wife's MD said..."can I schedule you for surgery?" Whew...yes she said that. What a machine. So I got on the multi-year halide detox with big iodine and had great response (brain calmer, osteoarthritis pain in half, energy) and little detox effects (bad BO). The detox list is significant and you should all look it up. No one is really iodine allergic (like being allergic to air) but detox for some needs to be paced. There are labs you can get (out of pocket) to see how the bromine is leaving and iodine replacing. Do that once a year or so.
The reason I wrote this is so you won't get myopic with your symptoms. They are positive even if you feel bad for a while. Back off and work up again. Figure the goal is 50mg or more like for many years. At some point at saturation you can back down. You will be blessed with much better health.
That's awesome. I'm happy for you and your wife.
Thank you for sharing your experiences with the mighty healing powers of iodine. I'm an iodine believer since I read Lynne Farrow's book "The Iodine" crisis and Dr Brownstein's book on Iodine (and many posts and testimonials on Curezone).

Kocky777

Forum Supporter
Love this! Thank you for sharing!
After perusing Curezone's iodine pages, I decided to do HIGH dose iodine for long covid. I'm up to a gram, but am also taking the extra supplements required for higher doses. FINALLY, my sinuses are clearing!
1 gram of Lugols or SSKI (Super Saturated Potassium Iodide)? Great that your sinuses are improving.

Kocky777

Forum Supporter
I'm still looking into it myself but it could be excess adrenaline for the situation as your body hasn't yet adjusted to the increased thyroid metabolism. Salt and sugar helped, don't forget calcium. I read something about taking a little cypro just to lower stress hormones 'manually'. I didn't take any Pansterone today, but I did take 6-keto-P4. Trying not to change too much at once of course, but I cannot let my body composition change too much more as I would literally have to buy more work and casual clothes, so I am trying to manage cortisol stress metabolism without the potential weight gain of cypro.

Apologies for the blog post but I always think the train of thought can be as useful as dry info.
Absolutely! Very good advice!

S.Holmes

Try copious amounts of salt to deal with anxiety and other bad symptoms from Iodine mega dosing as mentioned in this article.

Great advice! I take extra sea salt. Also magnesium chloride in OJ to help detoxify the bromide or any fluoride that is forced into circulation.

Ras

Looks like On the second day of supplementation im running into heavy anxiety mid day. Blunted emotion feeling. Not sure what it is
Dr. Jarvis would probably prescribe you apple cider vinegar.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals