High Dose K2 And Protocol!

tara

I'm not sure how Peat feels about olive oil. I imagine in moderation since it has pufa's but I would have to defer.
I think I've seen him say that tsp or so a day is fine. I think real olive oil (that's not mixed with cheaper oils) is roughly 10% PUFA, which is a big improvement on canola and soy etc, but still more than butter or coconut oil. But olive oil may have some specific useful substances in it too, in small quantities.

Thanks, was a nice read btw. I am also wondering: what's like the maximum amount of coconut oil you should/can consume on a daily basis (I know everything needs be done in moderation), but could u give me an approx measure (in perhaps tablespoons I dunno lol XD)
I don't know about a maximum - I expect optimal varies from person to person. But I think Peat has said you can get a lot of the benefits of coconut oil from something like 1 tsp with meals.

OP
Insomnia

Insomnia

I think I've seen him say that tsp or so a day is fine. I think real olive oil (that's not mixed with cheaper oils) is roughly 10% PUFA, which is a big improvement on canola and soy etc, but still more than butter or coconut oil. But olive oil may have some specific useful substances in it too, in small quantities.

I don't know about a maximum - I expect optimal varies from person to person. But I think Peat has said you can get a lot of the benefits of coconut oil from something like 1 tsp with meals.

Thanks, I'll try to go as much "no pufa" as possible and see what benefits/differences I can notice. What differences/benefits should one probably notice at first? Anything specific to look at?

OP
Insomnia

Insomnia

Btw, I also have 1 last concern. It's regarding the collagen/gelatin (from great lake) supplements. As I have no clue/knowledge on how things react in the body, should the glutamic acid (dunno if I can call that MSG) pose a problem? I mean, does this mean I cannot consume gelatin longterm? I hoped it to be a superfood that would replace the soy-filled protein whey shakes (which in my opinion aren't so good).

Greetings,

Ins

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals