Beebop's Stories

OP
Beebop

Beebop

Hmmm, that is weird. How much coconut oil do you eat?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Minimum 2 tablespoons a day. Probably close to 2.5 to 3 tablespoons.

OP
Beebop

Beebop

Wow, maybe I'll experiment with that. Thanks Charlie!

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
:hattip

Jenn

Do you peel your potatoes? How do you prepare them? My son needed them fried because he needed the oil and the salt and he needed the moisture reduced to concentrate them. I think the frying also helps with the starch. Other people may need them only as soup.

Having to pee at night is a kidney issue. It is possible to drink more than you kidneys can handle. They can only process so much in an hour. Do you drink when you are thirsty or out of habit? Getting more salt is definitely beneficial, to taste.

Another thought is making sure the snack you are eating is actually being digested quickly. I have trouble sleeping and/or with thirst and /or with "buzzing" when my food is still processing in my tummy.

Other times, just OJ isn't enough and being hungry/needing protein is an issue.

OP
Beebop

Beebop

Hey Jenn, thanks for your thoughts.

Potatoes - I had been peeling them, boiling for 40 minutes and then eating with plenty of salt, butter and coconut oil, (plus protein and sugar/fruit - whatever else I'm eating). Occasionally frying, sometimes mashing, sometimes roasting. How does your son react to potatoes if they're not fried?

I don't have a problem with night peeing anymore. I don't drink water, only milk, coffee, tea, and recently apple juice. (before finding Peat I was drinking lots and lots of water).

My main problem is night sweats, night hunger, and waking feeling uncomfortable/weird. Sometimes this could be low blood sugar. I always get up to eat if I wake. I have a carrot or two before bed, and eat close to bedtime too (not eggs).

OP
Beebop

Beebop

Hmmm, I'll experiment. I was eating them at night to try and help the endotoxin problem (which was driving me crazy a few weeks ago).

What do carrots do to you?

Jenn

Stop elimination completely, I get backed up for DAYS....or at least I used to. I haven't eaten one in a couple years now. About three years ago, I had a craving for hummus and carrots.

No,I take that back, one night I was starving and was an hour away from home and bought some carrots and guacamole to tide me over. I regretted it later, but it was tasty going down. :roll: :lol:

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals