Copper And My Experience! Bloodworks And Training Method Explained!

mrsuomi

I have a similar story as you (also from Sweden). I´ve been taking 50 mg zinc picolinate a day for quite some time and I´m 99% sure that I´m copper deficient. How did you fix your deficiency? Do you supplement with copper?

If you been taking that much zinc you are surely copper deficient. I did take supplement the first 2 months, But now for 3 months, the only thing I do is that I eat beef liver 4 times a week. Around 100 gram per day, I'm on now. It has reversed my symptom. I eat it raw so I now that no nutrients get destroyed.

I would suggest you stop all supplements and eat naturally and the body will heal itself. We are not supposed to take supplements it destroys our body's balance

mrsuomi

Which nerve/s did you have neuropathy in?
the nerves in my feet and hands for the most. I remember first time taking copper 2 mg it went away for a few hours first time ever, thats when i knew I was highly deficient

Lucas

the nerves in my feet and hands for the most. I remember first time taking copper 2 mg it went away for a few hours first time ever, thats when i knew I was highly deficient
What brand of copper you take?

Healthia

I thought that copper had to play a role in my problems and why my TSH was so high all the time (EVEN AFTER CUTTING ON THE IODINE-DOSAGE).. TSH was fluctuating around 8-12 and it did spike up after introducing iodine, but I read that iodine would temporarily spike and then go back to normal/lower levels because of the initial start-up. It was described as a transient phase. So the first time I had these high TSH results, I was like "okay, the iodine is in my system and it's definitely doing something", so months passed by and result after results showed high TSH. I thought the iodine-dosage was wayyyy to high and I got discouraged so I upped the dose in order to make sure that it was the iodine that was the culprit, what happened was that the test (after upping the dose) showed LOWER TSH results, I believe from 12 to somewhere around 8.5.

How long after taking copper did your symptoms improve ?

I believe this study describes your issue.

https://www.hindawi.com/journals/ije/2014/631819/

Abstract
Background. A recent study has reported that high circulating 25-hydroxyvitamin D [25(OH)D] is associated with low circulating thyroid-stimulating hormone (TSH) levels, but only in younger individuals. The goal of the present study was to explore the relationship between vitamin D status and circulating TSH levels with thyroid autoimmunity and thyroid hormone levels taken into consideration in a population-based health survey of middle-aged and elderly individuals. Methods. A total of 1,424 Chinese adults, aged 41–78 years, were enrolled in this cross-sectional study. Serum levels of 25(OH)D, TSH, thyroid hormones, and thyroid autoantibodies were measured. Results. The prevalence of vitamin D insufficiency was 94.29% in males and 97.22% in females, and the prevalence of vitamin D deficiency was 55.61% in males and 69.64% in females. Vitamin D status was not associated with positive thyroid autoantibodies after controlling for age, gender, body mass index, and smoking status. Higher 25(OH)D levels were associated with lower TSH levels after controlling for age, FT4 and FT3 levels, thyroid volume, the presence of thyroid nodule(s), and smoking status in males. Conclusion. High vitamin D status in middle-aged and elderly males was associated with low circulating TSH levels independent of thyroid hormone levels.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals