A Cancer Therapy By Max Gerson - Selected Parts

Inaut

Vinegar for Long Life - NaturoDoc

On the subject of citric acid....

This link has been posted a few times on this forum. I always come back to it.

It seems the author has a preference for citric acid over acetic because of it’s position in the Krebs cycle.

I like citric acid but stopped using it due to Peat’s warning. Now I just eat tons of tangelos :)

Last edited:
OP
Amazoniac

Amazoniac

The Gerson Therapy: The Proven Nutritional Program for Cancer and Other Illnesses - Charlotte Gerson and Morton Walker

Already posted elsewhere, but it was saved as a draft to post here while trying to upload the file as well because my crystal ball told me that it's going to make a broken soon. Uploading wasn't possible, may be due to size.

It has some interesting bits that weren't available in the original book. Examples:

"The addition by Dr. Gerson of supplemental potassium salts as acetate, gluconate, and phosphate (monobasic) to the diet, in which malate is supplied by frequent use of apples, improves the efficiency of the tricarboxylic acid (Krebs) cycle in mitochondrial energy production."

"Since ill persons such as these are not allowed to drink water, they should be provided with herbal teas, such as peppermint, orange @Blossom, linden blossom, and/or tahebo (lapacho or pau d'arco). A quantity of such teas should be stored in a thermos bottle on a night table, right next to the bed. Also, if the patient has difficulty falling to sleep, certain herb such as valerian make sleep-inducing teas."​
"Peppermint and some other herb teas are allowed and encouraged for various specific beneficial properties. Peppermint tea helps digestion; chamomile tea is soothing; valerian tea can help sleep. Tahebo, also known as pau d'arco, is a valuable anti-cancer tea and can be taken in any quantity at night."​

- The Cancer Matrix

"Substances that inhibit inflammation are likely to also inhibit excessive collagen synthesis, serotonin secretion, and the formation of estrogen. Besides aspirin, some effective substances are apigenin and naringenin, found in oranges and guavas. These flavonoids also inhibit the formation of nitric oxide and prostaglandins, which are important for inflammation and carcinogenesis (Liang, et al., 1999). Increased CO2, which has a variety of anti-inflammatory effects, can decrease collagen formation and tissue collagen content significantly (Ryu, et al., 2010)."​

- Apigenin and Naringenin: Natural Sources, Pharmacology and Role in Cancer Prevention

upload_2019-6-16_19-16-36.png

Quercetin And Bromelain

Inaut

Pau D’arco - check
Parsley - check
Chamomile - check

:) I feel more comfortable when Gerson approves my habits. Also appreciated the comment about Tahebo intake. Thanks @Amazoniac

OP
Amazoniac

Amazoniac

- Pharmacokinetics of Caffeine following a Single Administration of Coffee Enema versus Oral Coffee Consumption in Healthy Male Subjects

"In the present study, “unfiltered boiled coffee” (boiled coffee without filtration through fine-paper filter) was chosen for the preparation of the enema fluid according to the instruction established by Gerson and because it contains relatively high levels of bioactive compounds with antioxidant activity [6]. The dose of coffee edema (4 g of finely ground coffee beans), the volume of the enema fluid (500 mL), and the retaining duration (10 min) were chosen according to commonly practiced habit in the Thai coffee enema users. In contrast, since “instant coffee with milk and sugar” seems to be the most popular type of coffee drink in Thailand, the “ready-to-drink” beverage of this instant coffee was therefore chosen for the coffee consumption in this study because the amount of caffeine in each serving is consistent and has been standardized by the manufacturing company. Since the caffeine contents in both coffee enema fluid and ready-to-drink coffee beverage[*] were not statistically different, it could be assumed that the pharmacokinetic study of caffeine following a single dose of both coffee procedures was conducted using the comparable dose of caffeine."

*"The net volume of 1 serving was 180 mL. Each subject was instructed to consume the entire coffee serving within 1 min followed by 100 mL of water."

upload_2019-7-29_20-26-6.png

OP
Amazoniac

Amazoniac

From the book:

"When time goes on and the patient recovers, the liver shows microscopically and chemically that recovery has taken place. This is done by microchemistry. There is an increase of the potassium content and iron [¿], and now we can even trace the content of cobalt."​

@Jorgito that has no plans to sell mojitos, in case there are Energin users apprehensive with its alcohol content:

"Cancer patients should not be massaged. Rubbing of the skin to open the capillaries and to help the body to stimulate the circulation is very valuable. We give the patient a rub two or three times a day before meals with a solution of 1/2 glass water with two tablespoons rubbing alcohol and two tablespoons of wine vinegar. To rub the whole body is very refreshing and helps the circulation."​

Dr. Pottenger's experiments on cats showed that cats fed common food, without raw substances and raw milk, became nervous, sick and even homosexual. Several weeks' treatment with raw milk and raw vegetables returned them to normalcy![/QUOTE

From everything I've read regarding the pottenger cat study they never ate raw vegetables .
The healthiest cats in the study had raw milk plus raw meats, no mention of vegetables anywhere .
The third study the raw milk diet consisted of 2/3 raw milk and 1/3 raw meat, these cats were also super healthy .
Other groups in the milk study had evaporated, pasteurised, condensed, and condensed sweetened I think I think I'm correct , and did not do very well at all .

OP
Amazoniac

Amazoniac

From everything I've read regarding the pottenger cat study they never ate raw vegetables .
The healthiest cats in the study had raw milk plus raw meats, no mention of vegetables anywhere .
The third study the raw milk diet consisted of 2/3 raw milk and 1/3 raw meat, these cats were also super healthy .
Other groups in the milk study had evaporated, pasteurised, condensed, and condensed sweetened I think I think I'm correct , and did not do very well at all .
Judging from his previous posts, I doubt that you'll ever get a reply from the op. Not to be rude to him, but he's probably too busy criticizing Garrett to realize that his garrettonin level is not low. While it would then be safe to infer that his stupidiol, dumbesterone and imbecilin are also high, it's not correct to assume that scammerin or profitin is elevated along; a surge of naiviol, innocentin, forgivin or negligencin with the others seems more pausable.

Last edited:
Please tell me that you are insane and it's not me that's insane.
(I mean insane in a good way" I think ")

I have no idea what you said but I still find your answers entertaining even if they're not understanding to me.
My head is in a right spin now

OP
Amazoniac

Amazoniac

Please tell me that you are insane and it's not me that's insane.
(I mean insane in a good way" I think ")

I have no idea what you said but I still find your answers entertaining even if they're not understanding to me.
My head is in a right spin now
It could've been a mistake on my part not to have confirmed before posting. Unfortunately I can't do it right now because I have to elaborate my next offense. I'll roll the dice to decide between you or Gerson.

Last edited:
OP
Amazoniac

Amazoniac

- The Gerson Institute - Training module (same as uploaded file)

Jorge, if you're reading this, they're including ubiquinone in the protocol. You can possibly source a better one, improve its absorption through the skin and sell at a lower price than suggested.

I have to fix the original post at some point, it's a mess.

Attachments

• Module-I-Manual-no-blank-pgs.pdf
    22 MB · Views: 23

RealNeat

I was recently reading this article as i wanted to see if Dr. Sircus mentioned any improvements to blood zeta potential as @StephanF turned me on to.
What I ran into further down the article is "citric acid therapy" for cancer and when reading its supposed mechanism I became concerned that this is exactly why Dr. Peat recommends AGAINST citric acid, it seems to inhibit mitochondrial respiration and though that may hinder cancer cells it is also hindering healthy cells, is it safer than the main stream therapies? probably, but likely still not consequence free. mitochondrial disfunction seems to be a causal, if not THE casual factor of cancer in the first place.

The bit about "citric acid cancer therapy" is below:
"Dr. Alberto Halabe Bucay says, “All that I am trying to do is very simple: That patients with cancer take citric acid orally, as I recommended: 10 to 15 grams of pure citric acid with each meal (one small table spoon each 8 hours), and antacids like omeprazole or sucralfate. Today, more than 80 patients with cancer, most of them with terminal cancer, have improved after taking citric acid orally.”

Dr. Bucay claims that, “Citric acid inhibits glycolysis, which is the principal source of energy for the mitochondria. This is achieved by administering citrate to cancer patients, as the citrate inhibits the phosphofructokinase enzyme, the pyruvate dehydrogenase complex and the succinate dehydrogenase enzyme of Krebs cycle, thus, the mitochondria will be forced to limit their metabolism and, secondarily, will lower the reproduction capacity of the cell in general."

InChristAlone

Wow that's pretty important to know!

"Dr. Bucay claims that, “Citric acid inhibits glycolysis, which is the principal source of energy for the mitochondria. This is achieved by administering citrate to cancer patients, as the citrate inhibits the phosphofructokinase enzyme, the pyruvate dehydrogenase complex and the succinate dehydrogenase enzyme of Krebs cycle, thus, the mitochondria will be forced to limit their metabolism and, secondarily, will lower the reproduction capacity of the cell in general."

RealNeat

Wow that's pretty important to know!

"Dr. Bucay claims that, “Citric acid inhibits glycolysis, which is the principal source of energy for the mitochondria. This is achieved by administering citrate to cancer patients, as the citrate inhibits the phosphofructokinase enzyme, the pyruvate dehydrogenase complex and the succinate dehydrogenase enzyme of Krebs cycle, thus, the mitochondria will be forced to limit their metabolism and, secondarily, will lower the reproduction capacity of the cell in general."
Just another substance that plays the game of, "hopefully the cancer cells die before your healthy cells, and hopefully you live to overcome the effects of the substance we used to do it."

Mossy

Dr. Bucay claims that, “Citric acid inhibits glycolysis, which is the principal source of energy for the mitochondria. This is achieved by administering citrate to cancer patients, as the citrate inhibits the phosphofructokinase enzyme, the pyruvate dehydrogenase complex and the succinate dehydrogenase enzyme of Krebs cycle, thus, the mitochondria will be forced to limit their metabolism and, secondarily, will lower the reproduction capacity of the cell in general."
@RealNeat

This quote does make one reconsider, or at least think about, their vitamin C use, but it's hard to argue against it's use when the most popular advocate of it, Linus Pauling, lived to be 93. There are obviously many variables to consider, but it's hard to deny what seems to be very positive results.

InChristAlone

@RealNeat

This quote does make one reconsider, or at least think about, their vitamin C use, but it's hard to argue against it's use when the most popular advocate of it, Linus Pauling, lived to be 93. There are obviously many variables to consider, but it's hard to deny what seems to be very positive results.
Is ascorbic acid similar to citric acid?

RealNeat

Is ascorbic acid similar to citric acid?
no i think @Mossy just interpreted it wrong or confused the two, commercial ascorbic acid has its own issues but the biochem of citric acid in particular is unique to the Krebs cycle.

Mossy

no i think @Mossy just interpreted it wrong or confused the two, commercial ascorbic acid has its own issues but the biochem of citric acid in particular is unique to the Krebs cycle.
I did confuse the two, indeed; though, I've always heard citric acid referred to as "just vitamin C".

EDIT: I originally asked if they were different enough to matter. After some research, it seems so. I realize this may not be the best source, but if the information is correct, there does seem to be quite a difference between the two: Citric Acid vs. Ascorbic Acid: Which Is Healthier? | Livestrong.com

Last edited: