Has Anyone Cured Their Hair Loss

JDreamer

Imagine not having any hair to use these products on

I'm well on my way.

In fact I think I'm almost at the point where all that effort to conceal is going to be a waste of time. Someone I absolutely cannot stand made a comment the other day - he could tell I was using the fibers and I've been down about it ever since.

Even though I cannot stand how long it takes me now to feel it's good enough to leave the house, this is really a lose-lose situation for me because I look terrible with a shaved head and I'll never forget how many people reminded me of that during college.

BearWithMe

I'm well on my way.

In fact I think I'm almost at the point where all that effort to conceal is going to be a waste of time. Someone I absolutely cannot stand made a comment the other day - he could tell I was using the fibers and I've been down about it ever since.

Even though I cannot stand how long it takes me now to feel it's good enough to leave the house, this is really a lose-lose situation for me because I look terrible with a shaved head and I'll never forget how many people reminded me of that during college.
Stressing about hair loss is a huge cause of hair loss. To stop stressing about hair loss is easier said than done, and I'm guilty of this myself.

But your value as a person have nothing to do with your hair, or your looks in general.

What this person commenting on your looks really wanted to say is probably that you are not doing very good job at applying these products, or you are using wrong products. They should not be able to tell.

Take it as a valuable feedback rather than offense

JDreamer

Stressing about hair loss is a huge cause of hair loss. To stop stressing about hair loss is easier said than done, and I'm guilty of this myself.

But your value as a person have nothing to do with your hair, or your looks in general.

What this person commenting on your looks really wanted to say is probably that you are not doing very good job at applying these products, or you are using wrong products. They should not be able to tell.

Take it as a valuable feedback rather than offense

Trust me - I've been at this for the last 5-6 years using fibers to the point I had it down to a science.

I'm very OCD about it and always double checked how it looked in all kinds of conditions (i.e. lighting, etc.). Watch the guys over at Thick Fiber on YouTube - I took many of my cues from them. They're a Godsend.

Simply put the coverage up front has really wasted away and I'm coming up on the point of no return. There's a point where there's not enough hair for the fibers to build upon and it's become noticeable even to me (especially over I'm the right temple ugggh.)

peter88

I no longer have any shedding my after cutting out dietary allergens. When eating musk melons I can pull out clusters of hair in the spots opposite of male pattern baldness. Weird.

JDreamer

Figured I'd report that the combination of using enzymatic peel (bromelain/papain), dermastamp (1.5 mm once a week), and ION shampoo (to clear up hard water build up) has my scalp feeling the best it has in a long way.

I'm noticing scalp hairs at the top are standing up with volume instead of being whisky and limp.

JDreamer

Figured I'd report that the combination of using enzymatic peel (bromelain/papain), dermastamp (1.5 mm once a week), and ION shampoo (to clear up hard water build up) has my scalp feeling the best it has in a long way.

I'm noticing scalp hairs at the top are standing up with volume instead of being whisky and limp.

Figured I'd update.

No new hair growth - wasn't expecting that yet. Fact remains though this is the healthiest my scalp has been in a very long time. When I get out of the shower and wipe my hair off with a towel I then run my hands thru it in front of the mirror and the volume is just completely different now. The hairs stand up from the root on their own.

I also wanted to add that I decided to dig up a lot of threads initiated and responded to by Gbolduev (both here and on other sites). The science behind mineral balancing makes a 10000000% sense to me (especially it's importance to cofactoring enzymes) and it's no shocker GP's don't mention a damn thing about it when you visit one. They are either taught to or purposely focus on things in isolation rather than identifying where the chink is in the interconnected cascade.

I've got a hair mineral test otw - but in the meantime I decided to add a regimen of Manganese and Zinc (typically recommended for slow oxiders). I'm telling you there is something to this. Not only is my scalp feeling good now, but my hair is soft almost like the texture completely changed. I'm likely to be adding in a small dose of copper soon too - just want to see the results of the test first.

I'm starting to feel a lot more optimism about this rather than complete dread.

One other thing to note - the stubborn lower ab fat that has accumulated over the last 10 years is really coming off. I'm a workout guy (3-4 days a week) and it had become problematic to the point where nothing was working for me (adding to my already waning confidence). I switched largely to carnivore/keto about 1.5 months ago and it helped tremendously, but just the addition of Manganese/Zinc has made an even greater impact. I can't even begin to tell you how happy it makes me to see a perfectly formed, healthy colored turd (weird I know). For year my digestion was absolutely awful.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals