Has anyone managed to increase their hair density/thickness significantly?

yerrag

If anyone in this thread knows of an MSM derived from wood pulp pine trees available in the UK, please share! Thanks :)
Just so you know, I haven't used msm sourced originally from crude oil, snd have no basis really for saying those sourced from pine trees are better.

Many brands made from crude oil would say the production process makes the distinction hardly significant, and that there aren't enough pine trees in the world to satisfy the demand for msm.

But then there are brands that conceal this fact, and go around saying their product is organic, but if you ask further, their use of that word meant something different from what we consider organic. Very Talmudist in taking advantage of our naivete and our trusting nature.

Given all that, I decided to go with a brand that isn't sourced from crude oil and to rid myself of that doubt. It doesn't cost much of a premium anyway.

yerrag

One other thing, given that the liver is said to be an important organ involving the lushness and coloration of hair, and I hsve been able to lower the enzyme most related to liver health, SGPT or ALT, from 30 to 17, it may also be instrumental in getting some of my hair back. I used urea for that.

Mossy

Mossy

golder

One other thing, given that the liver is said to be an important organ involving the lushness and coloration of hair, and I hsve been able to lower the enzyme most related to liver health, SGPT or ALT, from 30 to 17, it may also be instrumental in getting some of my hair back. I used urea for that.
Great logic and application, my ALT is slightly elevated to - I may have to put the reduction of these enzymes as my priority. Could you let us know know the dosage/frequency of the urea you used in order to get the favourable affect on those liver enzymes? Thanks!

yerrag

Great logic and application, my ALT is slightly elevated to - I may have to put the reduction of these enzymes as my priority. Could you let us know know the dosage/frequency of the urea you used in order to get the favourable affect on those liver enzymes? Thanks!
I took 30g of urea each day for a month. It can be split into 2 doses a day or just straight up taken once a day dissolved in water. I got used to the taste but began by using coke or OJ as a chaser after taking it.

But I was coming off a case of jaundice and liver enzymes were very elevated.

Otherwise, the dosage can be lower at 15g/day.

helpmyhair

Has anyone else found way to thicken their hair and increase density? I've have been losing density very rapidly the past several months due to stomach issues and stress.

Motorneuron

The other day I had a haircut. It has been at least 6 weeks since my last, and the barber happened to be the same one last time. His name is Buboy.

I already felt my hair being thicker, and without me asking he told me my hair had gotten a lot thicker. And he referred to the pate common among monks, and told me he could barely see the pate anymore. If you watch NBA and you know of Many Ginobili, you know what I am talking about.

I suspected my hair lacking the vitality and lush growth had to do with my high blood pressure. I still think it does, but not in the way I initially I suspected: High BP caused by plaques that restrict blood flow and perfusion of my hair follicles through capillaries.

As my blood pressure has not cone down, but my hair managed to make a comeback.

I had long ago began taking more collagen, eating about 2 kilograms of been tendon per month, which I estimate to be 500g of dried collagen per month. No effect.

About 3 months ago, I added a teaspoon of MSM twice a day, and slowly my hair is coming back.

Other than eating a Peat-based diet, ensuring no deficiency, I supplement with b1, b2, b3, and borax.

As I have high BP, I also realize the high BP is caused by low blood volume. Which in turn is caused by low blood albumin. As I have both periodontal bacterial infection and lead toxicity internally, the way my body deals causes albumin to be excreted thru urine.

Since sulfur and collagen, and other amino acids, are used to make albumin by the liver, I though it might help boost my liver's albumin production. And increasing collagen and sulfur intake would do that.

So, now, it seems that despite losing albumin thru urine, which requires more use of collagen and sulfur for my liver to replenish, I still have some reserves of sulfur and collagen left over to grow hair.

What is borax for? anti plaque / arterial calcification / organ ? Isn't it toxic orally? @yerrag

yerrag

What is borax for? anti plaque / arterial calcification / organ ? Isn't it toxic orally? @yerrag
The boron in borax has been known to relieve people of arthritis. It was once sold in Australia for that purpose and then the government caught wind of that, and started to ban its sale for the purpose. Not sure where you got word that is is tosic taken orally, but in the wrong dosage anything can be toxic, and the Aussie government and the FDA can lie through their teeth on these things.

I'm too lazy to do a search for you, but you can search on borax in our forum, but not on Google, and you will find more info on boron and borax.

Motorneuron

Il boro nel borace è noto per alleviare le persone dall'artrite. Una volta è stato venduto in Australia per quello scopo e poi il governo ne è venuto a conoscenza e ha iniziato a vietarne la vendita per lo scopo. Non sono sicuro di dove hai sentito dire che è tosic assunto per via orale, ma nel dosaggio sbagliato qualsiasi cosa può essere tossica, e il governo australiano e la FDA possono mentire spudoratamente su queste cose.

Sono troppo pigro per fare una ricerca per te, ma puoi cercare sul borace nel nostro forum, ma non su Google, e troverai maggiori informazioni su boro e borace.

Quanto ne hai preso per via orale? Secondo voi posso assorbirlo con i pediluvi?

Motorneuron

How much did you take orally? Do you think I can absorb it through foot baths?

Ben.

boron is antifungal and anti fluoride aswell which may or may not be the causation in the first place.

Boric acid has a unique affinity for chitin, explaining why it has selective antifungal effect. It also kills certain insects at concentrations I've taken before, perhaps understandable after noting that many insects have chitinous intestines. Mammals do not make chitin, and the most similar thing to humans that actually does is probably the lobster.

There is a journal called "Fluoride: Quarterly Journal of the International Society for Fluoride Research" for anyone interested. Here is one issue: http://www.naturallifeenergy.com/files/borox-effect-skeletal-fluorosis.pdf

If you notice the citations at the bottom of the Borax/Fluorosis Article, you will see that it has been tested as an antidote many times. I believe Boron to be one of the more effective anti-fluoride compounds.

It appears to acts as a chelator of sorts, forming Boron Tetrafluoride (BF4) which is excreted by the kidneys. There has to be at least 10 articles on Boron and Fluoride in that Journal, but I have only read two of them. Perhaps someday I will read them all.

unsubscribed

The boron in borax has been known to relieve people of arthritis. It was once sold in Australia for that purpose and then the government caught wind of that, and started to ban its sale for the purpose. Not sure where you got word that is is tosic taken orally, but in the wrong dosage anything can be toxic, and the Aussie government and the FDA can lie through their teeth on these things.

I'm too lazy to do a search for you, but you can search on borax in our forum, but not on Google, and you will find more info on boron and borax.
Hey @yerrag

What part of Oz you in mate?

yerrag

How much did you take orally? Do you think I can absorb it through foot baths?
I had to search for my spreadsheet and it took awhile to find it since it is a tab aunder a spreadsheet named :Pet Spreadsheet." The daily amount of borax I take is 100 mg.

CreakyJoints

Last year in April I asked Ray about using small amounts (a few teaspoons) of borax in a bath. He was predictably succinct, but I had other questions in my email. I am not sure whether his answer indicates that my dose was too high or that he doesn't like it altogether, but I thought this might be informative.

Me: What do you think of the therapeutic use of Borax? I noticed a burning sensation in my arthritic joints after using a few teaspoons in a bath, but then a notable improvement the next day. Is it worth continuing to use every so often?

Ray: I think enough can be absorbed to be toxic.

yerrag

Last year in April I asked Ray about using small amounts (a few teaspoons) of borax in a bath. He was predictably succinct, but I had other questions in my email. I am not sure whether his answer indicates that my dose was too high or that he doesn't like it altogether, but I thought this might be informative.

Me: What do you think of the therapeutic use of Borax? I noticed a burning sensation in my arthritic joints after using a few teaspoons in a bath, but then a notable improvement the next day. Is it worth continuing to use every so often?

Ray: I think enough can be absorbed to be toxic.
He was careful not to say that it is very toxic even in very small amounts, and the message I get is that overdosing on it is toxic. He knows the mentality of the masses - that if something is good in small quantities, then it must be super good taking it in large quantities.

@yerrag So how can I try to slow down rheumatoid arthritis symptoms? footbath or oral? 100mg ? my mother had always started taking it in the morning against osteoporosis but she had a bad choking reaction ... they probably got the wrong dose but it was really a dramatic moment.

So how can I try to slow down rheumatoid arthritis symptoms? footbath or oral? 100mg ? my mother had always started taking it in the morning against osteoporosis but she had a bad choking reaction ... they probably got the wrong dose but it was really a dramatic moment. @yerrag

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals