Has anyone managed to increase their hair density/thickness significantly?

CreakyJoints

He was careful not to say that it is very toxic even in very small amounts, and the message I get is that overdosing on it is toxic. He knows the mentality of the masses - that if something is good in small quantities, then it must be super good taking it in large quantities.

That seems possible; but he provided quite detailed responses to the other questions later in the email. I would have assumed if he thought there was much merit in recommending I stick with it, especially in light of feeling some positive results, he might have said something along those lines.

I agree that he didn't say anything about it in smaller amounts, but regardless I think his gentle advice is that more than couple of teaspoons in an occasional bath might be ill-advised. One might therefore be able to figure out a more reasonable transdermal or perhaps even an oral dose from this information, but I'm not currently thinking of experimenting with trying it orally myself.

I am not trying to dissuade anyone from experimenting, but I saw your comment and remembered Ray's email to me, so I posted what I had. Perhaps it will help point someone in the right direction, at least.

yerrag

That seems possible; but he provided quite detailed responses to the other questions later in the email. I would have assumed if he thought there was much merit in recommending I stick with it, especially in light of feeling some positive results, he might have said something along those lines.

I agree that he didn't say anything about it in smaller amounts, but regardless I think his gentle advice is that more than couple of teaspoons in an occasional bath might be ill-advised. One might therefore be able to figure out a more reasonable transdermal or perhaps even an oral dose from this information, but I'm not currently thinking of experimenting with trying it orally myself.

I am not trying to dissuade anyone from experimenting, but I saw your comment and remembered Ray's email to me, so I posted what I had. Perhaps it will help point someone in the right direction, at least.
Ray's answers are occasionally cryptic, and this one is a good example. And he leaves us thinking more. I think it helps us in finding the answer ourselves.

A professor once told our class that he values more how we figure out answers, more than just having the right answer.

yerrag

So how can I try to slow down rheumatoid arthritis symptoms? footbath or oral? 100mg ? my mother had always started taking it in the morning against osteoporosis but she had a bad choking reaction ... they probably got the wrong dose but it was really a dramatic moment. @yerrag

So many kinds of arthritis, and rheumatoid is just one. I don't really know one from the other, and I question if it helps to name so many kinds instead of simply calling it arthritis.

Better to enumerate the different causes, as knowing cause leads to finding the solution. Calling it by different names certainly won't.

One cause is bacterial. a periodontal bacteria produces an enzyme that converts an arginine peptide into a citrulline peptide that accumulates in knee joints, and is attacked by the immune system. The temporary solution is to take berberine, which deactivates the enzyme. Berberine is also found in the root of the Chinese herb Huang Lian (aka Coptis root). To eliminate entirely, one has to eradicate periodontal bacterial colonies in the mouth and in our blood veasels.

Another cause is uric acid that precipitates crystals in an acidic environment. Improving your acid base balance resolves this. Easier said than done though. As having good acid base balance is a result of having good oxidative metabolism. And many people have difficulty achieving this.

I've posted before a list of 5 causes, but cannot find them. I'll add as I recall them.

OP
V

Vins7

Swedish, age 28, female, diffuse thinning;
daily sunbathing, never burning.
6-10oz of red meat daily, as much dairy as she wants
zero legumes, zero wheat, zero greens
dessicated thyroid glandular, healthfood store style OTC
Subtantial increase in hair fullness after 3 months.
This was a friend who had asked for my help after observing my thick hair and strong nails.
What were your main sources of carbs?

About anabolic Progesterone

@yerrag
Let me know if you find what you said, thanks 👍😊

parallax

What were your main sources of carbs?
her primary carb sources are rice and milk, based on her own preference. She takes 10mg elemental lithium daily as well. Her hair improvement is what I was describing in my post, but my hair is very thick as well, despite combatting mild androgenic allopecia. My primary carb sources are fruit, milk, and a bit of nixtamalized corn and white rice. Most days I'm 85% dates for total carb intake; medjool, ajwa, and khadrawi are the primary varieties I live on, but occasionally i enjoy barhi dates, blueberry, mango, pawpaw seasonally, cherimoya, guanabana, blackberry, mangosteen, persimmon, medlar, and pomegranate.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals