Has Anyone Cured Their Hair Loss

MorrF (topical finasteride with minoxidil sans alcohol) is highly ranked in hairloss forums. And those are the most neurotic of all. Easy to grab from India’s eBay

Regarding exercise: people train like weaklings and have severe cases of fuckarounditis, whether they are 20 or 50 it’s everywhere the same. Just don’t do lower rep ranges as you get older. Do your compound movements, with barbells or dumbbells or machines, 5 exercises per muscle group per workout, push/pull/legs every other day, 1 hard heavy set and 1 backoff pump set per exercise, get stronger, leaner, and more muscular, become efficient and the hormones will follow suit. It’s not rocket science at all.
Full body workouts 3 times a week for a year-two to build the foundation of strength then two times/week to maintain and build slowly is enough imo. I'm still making little gains even years after I started doing fullbody training. The key is recovery and a ton of calories.

Ableton

Interesting. I may be going off on a tangent here, but..
Can thinning happen / advance without shedding?

yes. but thinning manifests itself as weaker hair in my case, not in less hair. eventually they get so weak that they dont have a cosmetic effect anymore.

for example right now im 2 month into rogaine and although i shed like crazy (100s of hairs each day) my hair status isnt getting much worse or stays the same and new hair are popping up on my hairline. gotta be patient here since my hair is getting stronger, but looks slightly worse than before because i actually have less hair due to sheds, but stronger

Full body workouts 3 times a week for a year-two to build the foundation of strength then two times/week to maintain and build slowly is enough imo. I'm still making little gains even years after I started doing fullbody training. The key is recovery and a ton of calories.

Yes that is the way! A ton of SATFAT for recovery

mrchibbs

I've often wondered that too.

About 8-9 years ago, I completely cut out milk from my diet. Since that time I've focused on intense compound workouts at the gym and consumed a significant increase in protein. Wouldn't you know it my hair loss accelerated in that time frame. I've also assumed my body has been leaching calcium from other areas of my body (would explain spacing in my teeth that has happened) and displacing it elsewhere.

I made the same mistake around the age of 20, stopped drinking milk for 5+ years, and coincidentally stopped playing the sports I enjoyed so much as a teenagers, and got almost no sun for 5 years straight. Wouldn't you know it I lost almost all my hair by the time I was 22. Thank god I woke up after 25.

JDreamer

I made the same mistake around the age of 20, stopped drinking milk for 5+ years, and coincidentally stopped playing the sports I enjoyed so much as a teenagers, and got almost no sun for 5 years straight. Wouldn't you know it I lost almost all my hair by the time I was 22. Thank god I woke up after 25.

Oh the sunlight thing too. That's been missing from my in-week routine for a good 7-8 years because of corporate life.

Are you back to consuming milk then?

bobbity

For the past 4 months I have been liberally spraying a 20mg/ml solution of progesterone dissolved in vodka/ethyl acetoacetate onto my hairline and crown. I am 31 and had some modest thinning. Thickness has noticeably improved and my barber asked what I had been doing. He just assumed I had been using rogaine "it doesn't normally work this well!"...."because I'm not using that".

GreekDemiGod

For the past 4 months I have been liberally spraying a 20mg/ml solution of progesterone dissolved in vodka/ethyl acetoacetate onto my hairline and crown. I am 31 and had some modest thinning. Thickness has noticeably improved and my barber asked what I had been doing. He just assumed I had been using rogaine "it doesn't normally work this well!"...."because I'm not using that".
Great.
Didn't you notice anti-androgenic effects from Prog?

MitchMitchell

Progesterone agonism clearly does something good for hair growth, except that it tends to be suppressive on androgens and estradiol production so everything must be kept up in balance. I guess that’s def why Trestolone is great for me. It’s literally prog+Dhea on steroids.

I still think that most of the hair loss we see in gymgoers is hypothyroidism caused by excess stress hormones. Which causes hypogonadism. Some guys aren’t impacted of course. Yet I bet that some of the competitive guys with impeccable hairs and jaw and what have you ARE supplementing T3 on top of their hormones.

From what I’ve been taught there’s only a 1% difference in hair loss between control and TRT patients. Saturation of the receptor around 200 ng/dL and ditto for prostate.

I think we are facing a pandemic of LOW hormones not excesses. Is it progesterone Dhea estradiol T3 DHT... idk. Get them all up

JDreamer

Progesterone agonism clearly does something good for hair growth, except that it tends to be suppressive on androgens and estradiol production so everything must be kept up in balance. I guess that’s def why Trestolone is great for me. It’s literally prog+Dhea on steroids.

I still think that most of the hair loss we see in gymgoers is hypothyroidism caused by excess stress hormones. Which causes hypogonadism. Some guys aren’t impacted of course. Yet I bet that some of the competitive guys with impeccable hairs and jaw and what have you ARE supplementing T3 on top of their hormones.

From what I’ve been taught there’s only a 1% difference in hair loss between control and TRT patients. Saturation of the receptor around 200 ng/dL and ditto for prostate.

I think we are facing a pandemic of LOW hormones not excesses. Is it progesterone Dhea estradiol T3 DHT... idk. Get them all up

This post actually speaks to me. I'm supplementing progesterone, but have yet to add DHEA (albeit need to), but I'm curious about this Trestolone you speak of.

The connection you made regarding gym goers is hitting all kinds of bells. I do believe that I've been achieving gains all these years based off upregulated adrenal stress hormones during while my Thyroid has not functioned properly (hypo), but it's been costly in other areas - one being my hair and bottom of the range testosterone, gut function, etc.

Raven

The better your mitochondria are and the more pregnenolone, progesterone, GABA you are producing, the less careful you will need to be with diet, which is why kids and naturally healthy people can eat whatever they want with no ill effect.

The problem is that I have no idea how to drastically increase mitochondria aside from moving to a high altitude. If it's possible to figure that out then it means the end of all degenerative disease. Lowering baseline nitric oxide is probably the key to doing this but that's easier said than done.

So for now it's just avoiding PUFA, minimizing anything that increases prolactin (such as oversleeping, alcohol, fapping), drinking coffee, taking aspirin, trying to avoid hyperventilating, all pretty much for as long as I am able to maintain the willpower.

I saw this a couple of weeks ago, lengthening the telomeres by up to 37% not sure how that correlates to mitochondria but I thought I’d share.
Human ageing process biologically reversed in world first

MitchMitchell

The pressurised chamber allows more oxygen to be dissolved into the tissues and mimics a state of "hypoxia", or oxygen shortage, which is known to have regenerating effects.

Wait what

Progesterone

How do you do this exactly? do you purchase bulk progesterone powder and dissolve it in vodka?

dlind70

Haven't lost mine yet at 36. Could be genetics. Anyway I hear inositol a chemical found in almonds help the hair growth

JDreamer

After a long hiatus of even trying I've decided to pick myself up off the mat and give it another go.

This time around I'm using:

- A bromelain/papain based scalp peel

- Ecklonia Cava
From what I read over on ImmortalHair forums (via the posts of CausticSymmetry) it is almost as powerful as Finasteride when dealing with 5-AR, but thru the mechanism of lowering oxidative stress so that the body decides by itself to reduce it rather than just systematically destroying any/all of it.

- Carnivore Diet
Well mostly. I'm still mixing in grapes here, especially when it comes to properly balancing electrolytes which is very important on this regimen. I'm hoping this helps resolve a lot of internal inflammation, especially in the gut which I believe is contributing to my hair loss issues. After 5 weeks I've lost about 7 pounds, especially some stubborn lower ab fat that's been pissing me off for years. My face isn't puffy looking anymore (a friend even commented on it). My stools are back to being solid and normal color after a few years of being so irregular, diarrhea, etc. In fact I completed a round of antiobiotics a couple months ago and it messed my stomach up real bad. Was seeing orange stools for god sakes.

- Dermastamp
Especially after watching this guy's results and many over at Hairlicious
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9IKQjdLweOM&ab_channel=HolisticLivin%27

- Still debating adding a Pregnenolone/DHEA stack or Progesterone/DHEA

One thing I'm concerned with is I am one of those guys using a a lot of product to style/conceal what I have left - especially "freeze" style hairsprays and keratin hair fibers that inevitably get on my scalp. I'm worried it could be contributing to inflammation that's already happening up there, but I shutter to think of not being able to use them. Any insights on this?

Last edited:

BearWithMe

One thing I'm concerned with is I am one of those guys using a a lot of product to style/conceal what I have left - especially "freeze" style hairsprays and keratin hair fibers that inevitably get on my scalp. I'm worried it could be contributing to inflammation that's already happening up there, but I shutter to think of not being able to use them. Any insights on this?
Imagine not having any hair to use these products on

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals