EstroBan - Liquid Vitamin (K, A, D, E) Mix

Would you buy custom, liquid suplement with the 4 fat-soluble vitamins (K2, A, D, E)?

• No

Votes: 14 3.7%
  • Only if it costs less than $50 for 30 days supply

Votes: 36 9.5%
  • Only if it costs less than $40 for 30 days supply

Votes: 31 8.2%
  • Only if it costs less than $30 for 30 days supply

Votes: 106 28.0%
  • Only if it costs less than $20 for 30 days supply

Votes: 111 29.3%
  • Only if it costs less than $10 for 30 days supply

Votes: 81 21.4%

• Total voters
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Re: Custom, liquid dietary supplement with vitamins K2, A, D

4peatssake said:
Sorry to say, I spoke to soon. :(

I managed to bypass the restrictions using Hola OK but even with a fake address I couldn't get past aditional restrictions because you have to use a valid zip with your credit card information. Using a false zip code doesn't work as it comes up invalid payment info and it will only take a US zip code.

Does it decline the transaction if you use your real address? I am thinking that if the merchant says they accept international credit cards, they would accept international addresses. I am close to finding alternatives so stay put pls.

4peatssake

haidut said:
4peatssake said:
Does it decline the transaction if you use your real address? I am thinking that if the merchant says they accept international credit cards, they would accept international addresses. I am close to finding alternatives so stay put pls.
I tried my real address first and that wouldn't take at all. So I used the fake one you suggested and I bypassed that problem. The further problem was that there is a "zip" box included with the credit card info. It won't accept a Canadian postal code and when I tried a fake zip, it came back incorrect card info, which makes sense of course. It doesn't seem that the merchant does accept international credit cards because this set up requires a zip code to be associated with the credit card.

No problem with the wait, haidut. It's worth it!

I'm posting in this thread rather than PM in case others run into similar issues and can know what's going on. I know you are working on it and appreciate all your effort! :hattip

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

OK, here is a temporary option with PayPal that should work with international orders.

http://haidut.dyndns.org/estroban.html

I am also getting a quote from a bank to start processing the sales myself, but that will probably take 1-2 weeks. Please let me know if the PayPal option works.
Thanks.

4peatssake

haidut said:
OK, here is a temporary option with PayPal that should work with international orders.

I am also getting a quote from a bank to start processing the sales myself, but that will probably take 1-2 weeks. Please let me know if the PayPal option works.
Thanks.
My payment just went through PayPal no problem.
Thank you for the quick action on this. I am nearly done my sample!

Filip1993

I have used the supplement with success, my acne is actually gone which is nice. I just ordered two new bottles. Thanks a lot!

juanitacarlos

4peatssake said:
haidut said:

Thanks.
My payment just went through PayPal no problem.
Thank you for the quick action on this. I am nearly done my sample!

Yep, same here. Just ordered a few bottles. Can't wait!

Vinero

I also just ordered my first bottle using Paypal. I'm located in Europe by the way.
Really appreciate that the product is not very expensive and shipping costs are not high either.
Hopefully it will arrive fairly quick as I can't wait to try it out! Thanks Haidut!

4peatssake

Got my Estroban yesterday! So happy with this product.

Must reorder several bottles as this is by far one of the best supplements I have used, especially for bone metabolism. I had debilitating knee pain that disappeared within a few days using Estroban.

Thank you haidut :hattip

Can't wait for that B supplement now. ;)

Mittir

I am thinking how RP improved absorption of progesterone by dissolving it in
vitamin E. It is possible that the this mix of fat soluble vitamins with
vitamin E has some extra beneficial effects.

jaa

I can't believe I'm just hearing this now - I've got to start checking these more obscure subforums more often. This is exciting! Thanks haidut!

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

I will be posting a link of haiduts store on the front page. Haidut is also welcome to post a new thread announcing his store, and I will also pin that announcement to the top of the supplements forum.

Thanks for all you do for the community, haidut. :hattip

Filip1993

@Haidut How much Vitamin D is it in one serving? I just looked at toxinless.com and it says 5000IU per serving.

Kasper

Just ordered, great product, great idea. Just wondering, why not also adding vitamin K1 and MK-7 ?

J

j.

Kasper said:
Just ordered, great product, great idea. Just wondering, why not also adding vitamin K1 and MK-7 ?

I personally have not bought various vitamin K products because they had MK7. I only buy K2 products with MK4 and no other form of vitamin K2. There are many experiments showing the safety of MK4 at very high doses. The same isn't true for MK7. You have a lower limit for the maximum number of drops you can take without worry when you add MK7.

Punkt

I just ordered my first bottle :) Paypal works fine! Thanks, haidut!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Filip1993 said:
@Haidut How much Vitamin D is it in one serving? I just looked at toxinless.com and it says 5000IU per serving.

Studies show that the optimal ratio of vitamin A to vitamin D is about 5:1, so the product has 5,000 IU of vitamin A and 1,000 IU of vitamin D3 per serving. I could make it higher but a lot of people I know report bad side effects from doses of vitamin D3 above 1,500 IU per day (as a supplement).

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Kasper said:

Just like "j." said in his response - vitamins K1 and MK-7 actually have some pretty serious side effects in high doses and I would not want to risk it. Not to mention that even with those vitamins, I think your body converts them first to K2 (MK-4) anyways to be useful. At least this is what happens for K1.
Vitamin K1 in doses of 1mg (1,000mcg) or higher can cause a blood clot to form, especially in people with high estrogen (which also increases clotting activity). There are published case studies on PubMed of people having a mild stroke and/or heart attack, attributed to high K1 dosage. I am sure nobody here is willing to take that risk with K1 right?
Vitamin K2 on the other hand, has a safety study of 45mg taken 3 times a day for a total of 135mg a day, and this went on for 12 months with no side effects or measurable changes in hemological parameters (i.e. clotting, etc). In fact, the study said that the optimal dose for osteoporosis may actually be that higher dose of 135mg per day rather than 45mg per day we have all heard of.
Anyways, long story short - K2 is the form recommended by Peat and the safest one so far.

J

j.

haidut said:
Vitamin K2 on the other hand, has a safety study of...

Vitamin K2 of the form MK4, not vitamin K2 of the form MK7. MK7 is also K2 but its safety at high doses such as 135 mg isn't proven, my guess is that its safety wasn't proven because it just isn't safe.

J

j.

haidut said:
Vitamin K2 on the other hand, has a safety study of 45mg taken 3 times a day for a total of 135mg a day, and this went on for 12 months with no side effects or measurable changes in hemological parameters (i.e. clotting, etc). In fact, the study said that the optimal dose for osteoporosis may actually be that higher dose of 135mg per day rather than 45mg per day we have all heard of.

Anyone has a link to that study?

Regarding using a dose higher than 45 mg, I think it would be good to know what's a good amount of vitamin E to ensure K doesn't deplete E.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

j. said:
haidut said:

Anyone has a link to that study?

Regarding using a dose higher than 45 mg, I think it would be good to know what's a good amount of vitamin E to ensure K doesn't deplete E.

Yep, here it is:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19894328

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals