EstroBan - Liquid Vitamin (K, A, D, E) Mix

Would you buy custom, liquid suplement with the 4 fat-soluble vitamins (K2, A, D, E)?

• No

Votes: 14 3.7%
  • Only if it costs less than $50 for 30 days supply

Votes: 36 9.5%
  • Only if it costs less than $40 for 30 days supply

Votes: 31 8.2%
  • Only if it costs less than $30 for 30 days supply

Votes: 106 28.0%
  • Only if it costs less than $20 for 30 days supply

Votes: 111 29.3%
  • Only if it costs less than $10 for 30 days supply

Votes: 81 21.4%

• Total voters

kiran

Re: Custom, liquid dietary supplement with vitamins K2, A, D

I'd ask for a sample, but I'm not in the US at the moment. I wonder if international shipping would be too much to ask for.

5magicbeans

I'm interested too but have some concerns. Isn't vitamin A a tricky supplement to get the proper dosage? And what about the E...would it be soy-free?

Thanks!

Filip1993

Do you ship outside the US? I could pay the extra costs.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Filip1993 said:
Do you ship outside the US? I could pay the extra costs.

I do ship outside the US. I will ship the sample for free, but if you like it and order from me then I'll have to charge for shipping. Send me a PM with your address.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

kiran said:
I'd ask for a sample, but I'm not in the US at the moment. I wonder if international shipping would be too much to ask for.

I ship outside the US for free, for the sample. After that, if people order I'll have to charge for shipping.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

5magicbeans said:
I'm interested too but have some concerns. Isn't vitamin A a tricky supplement to get the proper dosage? And what about the E...would it be soy-free?

Thanks!

I have made the supplement so that it contains 5,000 IU per dosage. Combined with the vitamins D, K, and E it is much less dangerous than people have been led to believe.
Yes, the vitamin E I use is soy free.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

I got my package yesterday and started on the it today. :claporange Many thanks to haidut for doing this. This came at the perfect time for me, it is greatly appreciated.

I don't have a great baseline on how I feel right now from it because I am just getting over some type of bug that is going around. But I will report anything that I think should be reported.

Btw, I kinda just let it sit under my tongue for a while, then swallowed the rest. haidut do you think there is an optimal way to take it? Drink it down straight? Take it with some food? Let it sit under the tonuge?

Dan W

I received it (and started taking it) yesterday, and I appreciate it as well!

I'll report any effects too. It'll be interesting to see if I notice any differences, since it will be replacing my existing K/E/D supplements.

HDD

I started mine today. I will report any changes as well. I will still be getting D from the sun so will need to take additional A unless I am consuming liver.

Thank you, haidut!

Blossom

Forum Supporter

Thanks haidut! I received mine yesterday and started it today. I will also report back. There's no sunshine here so unless Hagandazine let's me stay at her place for the rest of the winter I will just be using estroban! :lol:

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Thanks for the update from the people who have received it. I am using the same sample for a month to compare results with the people in the forum. Personally, I just take mine with food, but I have found that keeping it under the tongue even without food must be working as well since within 5min I get high visual clarity from vitamin A that I get when taking with food. When taking with food it takes longer, maybe an hour, for me to feel the vitamin A effect. But I am assuming that taking it with food would result in better absorption due to the additional fat in the food, and vitamin K apparently requires additional fat for better utilization.
I'd say try both and use the method which gives you the best results.

mother

Hi haidut,
Do you have anymore free samples? I'm in Canada. Thanks.

4peatssake

My sample just arrived in the mail this morning and I took my first dose. Will also report results.
Thank you haidut! :hattip

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

4peatssake said:
Thank you haidut! :hattip
Nice hat. :mrgreen:

loess

I received my sample earlier this week and have been taking 8 drops each day sublingually with food. I'm not yet sure if this is a function of the EstroBan or not, but I've noticed that the degree to which I can articulate creative and analytical streams of thought into words seems to have elevated quite a bit. I'm finding a lot of joy and ease in socializing with those around me, many of whom are folks I'd not previously met. For years, this sort of thing was a struggle, and it's vastly improved since I jumped into Peating last fall, but even just this week it feels like a whole new level. Of course, I could also chalk this up to playing a LOT of music lately, the anticipation of spring, and just surrounding myself with a lot of super positive and uplifting people.

It's also much more convenient to have the Vitamin E, K2, A, and D3 all in one solution, rather than my usual method of having to open up each of my individual supplement bottles/droppers to get each vitamin. With that piecemeal approach I've found that I'm not as consistent keeping up with daily intake. Will continue to update and am looking forward to reading of others experiences. Even at this early juncture I'm pretty certain that it would be well worth it for me to order more EstroBan if haidut decides to move forward with it. Thanks again haidut!!

aquaman

Thanks Haidut ! Got mine yesterday, many thanks - will feed back results!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Thanks everyone! Please keep the reports coming, and obviously I prefer honest reports even if they are negative.
Ideally, if anybody goes for a blood test as part of their medical exams (if anybody is doing that at all) please have your estrogen checked. The plasma levels are unreliable, but a drop from the last time you measured it still gives some insight and would be a great result.

Dan W

I'm 8 days in, taking 4 drops a day (half the "standard" dose), with nothing extreme to report:
  • My acne seems to have cleared a bit, which isn't surprising given that vitamin A has helped that before. But assuming the effect continues, it's interesting that it helped at such a low dosage (2,500IU), given I'd needed 10,000-100,000IU before.
  • My body temp and pulse fluctuate a lot, so it's hard to be sure of patterns, but I don't think the supplement has affected either one.
  • I've noticed an improvement in sleep and a worsening of myofascial pain, but I'm guessing those are both due to an experiment I started 11 days ago where I don't take aspirin at night.

Filip1993

Got mine today, will report results! Thanks Haidut.

Blossom

Forum Supporter

Last week had a major change in my body where suddenly it seemed I no longer needed cascara and my thyroid function changed. After reflecting on this sudden change I realised that I had been using the estro-ban for about one week when all of the changes occurred. I'm thinking it is the vitamin a specifically that made such a big difference. Before estro-ban I got my vitamin a from diet only and the major portion of that came from liver about once a week. I had been using d and k and primarily got e from my Progest-e. I'm really liking the estro-ban so if it becomes available for purchase in the future you can count me as a customer! It's very convenient too.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals