EstroBan - Liquid Vitamin (K, A, D, E) Mix

Would you buy custom, liquid suplement with the 4 fat-soluble vitamins (K2, A, D, E)?

• No

Votes: 14 3.7%
  • Only if it costs less than $50 for 30 days supply

Votes: 36 9.5%
  • Only if it costs less than $40 for 30 days supply

Votes: 31 8.2%
  • Only if it costs less than $30 for 30 days supply

Votes: 106 28.0%
  • Only if it costs less than $20 for 30 days supply

Votes: 111 29.3%
  • Only if it costs less than $10 for 30 days supply

Votes: 81 21.4%

• Total voters

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Re: Custom, liquid dietary supplement with vitamins K2, A, D

I had to stop estroban due to my financial situation. Estrogen immediately went up. Needless to say I will be doing whatever I can to try and get some more because without a doubt this works.

Blossom

Forum Supporter

Charlie said:
I had to stop estroban due to my financial situation. Estrogen immediately went up. Needless to say I will be doing whatever I can to try and get some more because without a doubt this works.
:cry: I feel your pain. It's awesome finding a supplement that works so well but running out stinks.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Indeed. Such is life. :)

J

j.

Charlie, if you ever become a millionaire, and you haven't tried it, I advise consuming great amounts of gelatin 3 days in a row. I did that and found there is a gigantic difference in the level of calmness. I used great lakes pork gelatin. Not sure how much I used today, putting it in OJ, between 30 and 50 grams.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

When, not if, I will definitely give it a shot. :mrgreen: I actually have a decent amount of gelatin but don't want to go through it fast because not sure when I can get more.

SQu

Sorry to hear that Charlie.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Hello everyone! I am back and the store is online again. So feel free to order whatever you need, or contact me with questions/comments.
Thanks for your patience.

4peatssake

haidut said:
Hello everyone! I am back and the store is online again. So feel free to order whatever you need, or contact me with questions/comments.
Thanks for your patience.
:welcome2 Back!

I'll send you a PM about my last order.

Wilfrid

@Haidut,

I'm very pleased with Estroban, it's a very good product.
But what kind of mixed tocopherol (on your website it's stated 95% mixed tocopherols, so I think it should be the lotion crafter but I'm not sure) are you using in the product?
I saw the COA that Charlie posted and it seems that the source of your raw material E is from the NHR organic oil and not from the lotion crafter.
I thought that the product should contains at least 95% mixed tocopherol but is still the case with the mixed E from NHR?
In a previous post, you said that the mixed E from NHR are only 70% tocopherols while lotion crafter being 95%.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1949&hilit=NHR+oil&start=20

Thanks for clarifying this point.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Wilfrid said:
@Haidut,

I'm very pleased with Estroban, it's a very good product.
But what kind of mixed tocopherol (on your website it's stated 95% mixed tocopherols, so I think it should be the lotion crafter but I'm not sure) are you using in the product?
I saw the COA that Charlie posted and it seems that the source of your raw material E is from the NHR organic oil and not from the lotion crafter.
I thought that the product should contains at least 95% mixed tocopherol but is still the case with the mixed E from NHR?
In a previous post, you said that the mixed E from NHR are only 70% tocopherols while lotion crafter being 95%.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=1949&hilit=NHR+oil&start=20

Thanks for clarifying this point.

Sorry about the confusion. I am not sure why I sent this COA to Charlie, maybe I had not taken my thyroid so my brain was slow:):
The mixed tocopherols we use are food grade and can be bought in bulk from here:
http://www.innovadex.com/Food/Detail/62 ... opherol-95
I will ask the vendor for another COA and post in this thread as well. Thanks for your understanding.

jaa

I love estroban. I've noticed my skin improving since I've starting taking this product and it's a very convenient way to get the fat soluble vitamins included within.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

jaa said:
I love estroban. I've noticed my skin improving since I've starting taking this product and it's a very convenient way to get the fat soluble vitamins included within.

Thanks, I am glad it is helping!

Green

Also having liver once a week? Afraid of having too much Vitamin A because liver is said to be enough. It's said to have a good amount of K and E as well.

Filip1993

@Haidut Have you ever considered making separate fat soluble vitamin supplements? I get enough A from liver so I really don't need to supplement it but would like to use some K, D and E on a daily basis.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Filip1993 said:
@Haidut Have you ever considered making separate fat soluble vitamin supplements? I get enough A from liver so I really don't need to supplement it but would like to use some K, D and E on a daily basis.

I have thought about that but there are tons of supplements on the market with isolated vitamins and there is no point competing with them. There is no combination of the 4 fat-soluble vitamins as far as I know.

SAFarmer

Hi Haidut

I want to order my second batch soon. I just want to ask why you use MK4 and not MK7 as some researcher's trials has shown very good results with MK7. Maybe also some combination of K1, MK4 and MK7 ?

Also, I am not very comfortable with olive oil as base, and was wondering if you could consider using either deoderised coconut oil or red palm oil instead ?

Thanks

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

SAFarmer said:
Hi Haidut

I want to order my second batch soon. I just want to ask why you use MK4 and not MK7 as some researcher's trials has shown very good results with MK7. Maybe also some combination of K1, MK4 and MK7 ?

Also, I am not very comfortable with olive oil as base, and was wondering if you could consider using either deoderised coconut oil or red palm oil instead ?

Thanks

I use MK-4 for a number of reasons including:

1) MK-4 the chemical used in Japan for osteoporosis
2) MK-4 has studies showing anti-estrogenic effects
3) MK-4 does not seem to have hemostatic effect (not likely to cause blood clots)
4) MK-4 is the preferred form by the body. If you use K1, it is converted by gut bacteria to MK-4 before used by the body.
5) MK-7 seems to have a lot of marketing around it coming from the cheese and soy industry, since it is byproduct of their activities and they have a vested interest in selling it. Many studies on MK-7 are industry sponsored. It does not mean it is a bad substance, I am just wary of it.

As far as using other oils - I consulted with Peat and he seems to agree that olive oil is the best way to go. Coconut oil will solidify at room temperature, I already tried. I guess I can try to add coconut oil to increase the saturation, if that is what you need. But for all intents and purposes olive oil is the only viable option for an oil that is liquid at room temperature, relatively healthy, and can be found in good quality with proven CoA.
But as always, if you have other ideas I am open to suggestions. I am just saying coconut oil does not seem to be a good option especially considering adding vitamin E to it makes it even more viscous.

SAFarmer

What about red palm oil ? Also too viscous ? Chris Masterjohn seems to like it a lot and I have heard from a local pharmaceutical expert that he thinks it is one of the better oils. Good quality organic virgin Olive oil is ok, I am just thinking of using something better, if available.

SAFarmer

I have read the following interesting article and from that did some more research:

New Discoveries about the Role of Vitamin K in Health, Part 1: Bone Health
An Interview with Leon Schurgers, Ph.D

http://wholefoodsmagazine.com/columns/v ... one-health

Some more info here:
http://vitamink2.org/

It seems Vit K is a very important vitamin, more so than previously thought, and I want to make sure my family, especially my children, get enough of all forms.

Good recent interview with Chris Masterjohn here too :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GG3vjMK ... 8WBxiKYepA

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals