Dry (powder) Vitamin E?

dookie

Does anyone have experience with the dry or powdered form of vitamin E?

Solaray sells a "dry E" product, which contains mixed tocopherols (even though probably mostly d-alpha)

Here's the full list of ingredients of the Solaray Dry E 400 IU: "Vitamin E - (As Natural D-Alpha Tocopheryl Succinate, Unesterified Mixed Tocopherols [Including D-Bets, D-Gamma, D-Delta, And D-Alpha Tocopherols]"

Anyone who has experienced "anti-estrogenic" effects from dry form of vitamin E?

I use dry E succinate, to get the succinc acid. One person here used it for a few months and got elevated liver enzymes restored to normal.

High_Prob

I use dry E succinate, to get the succinc acid. One person here used it for a few months and got elevated liver enzymes restored to normal.

Thanks for the response @ecstatichamster. Which brand do you use? Now or Solaray? Solaray is the one that I was planning to use but it's difficult to find specifics about their products (soy free, non gmo, where the E was derived from, etc)....

Kray

Do you still use dry E succinate? Can you share what brand you use? Do you take daily? If I have more than 3g/day of PUFA, do you recommend E on those days?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals