OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
About my effects. Still getting more stools than normally, now around 2 stools a day.
I think that many of the effects of this product may just be that it improved my digestion so much.

I feel like my mind can operate much faster. Love that.

Skin effect is still apparent. My mum thought it was from the sun. Somehow I feel like my is tan more visible now my skin is less transparent.

One other thing that I really loved, is that my singing voice is much better. I took an audio, and my voice sounds much more natural and clear. Similar now that I can better express my thoughts when I speak, I feel like I'm better able to express my emotion when I sing.

Nice, love the feedback! Can we please get a sample of your singing? Maybe a YouTube link or something?

Constatine

About my effects. Still getting more stools than normally, now around 2 stools a day.
I think that many of the effects of this product may just be that it improved my digestion so much.

I feel like my mind can operate much faster. Love that.

Skin effect is still apparent. My mum thought it was from the sun. Somehow I feel like my is tan more visible now my skin is less transparent.

One other thing that I really loved, is that my singing voice is much better. I took an audio, and my voice sounds much more natural and clear. Similar now that I can better express my thoughts when I speak, I feel like I'm better able to express my emotion when I sing.
I'm not a great singer but I have found that my voice is much better as well. Talking in general has also become much more natural. The effects seem to almost be exactly that of nofap but more pronounced. Definitely correcting the dopamine system.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I'm not a great singer but I have found that my voice is much better as well. Talking in general has also become much more natural. The effects seem to almost be exactly that of nofap but more pronounced. Definitely correcting the dopamine system.

Nice, so the supplement for singers it is. And the name will probably appeal to them...

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Sure :) Here is the audio I talked about, it is very short:

Great, thanks! We now have an amateur boxer who won fights with Kuinone, Oxidal, and Energin and an aspiring singer with improved voice. Says more than any blood test :):

Mufasa

Great, thanks! We now have an amateur boxer who won fights with Kuinone, Oxidal, and Energin and an aspiring singer with improved voice. Says more than any blood test :)

Hehe, I already decided that my voice was not good enough for anything besides entertaining myself years ago, but I may change my mind if it continues to get better on Diamant ;-)

Mufasa

I found a recoding from myself a week before I started Diamant.

I think this illustrates what I mean that my voice sounds more natural and clear now:

I think you can better start the playback at 16 seconds, because it has a similar range of notes as the recording I did earlier (so better for comparing the sound of the voice). And the beginning is quite horrible :p

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

I think this illustrates what I mean that my voice sounds more natural and clear now:

I think you can better start the playback at 16 seconds, because it has a similar range of notes as the recording I did earlier (so better for comparing the sound of the voice). And the beginning is quite horrible :p

Oh wow, it is different indeed! Anything else you took/did during that time?

Regina

Really cool demonstration!
I used to sing opera. At first I was a folk/rock and then punk and then hard rock singer. Then took lessons and became a mezzo-soprano. (during around the time I went on birth control pill). I soon went off the pill (I had a blood clot) and viola!, I was suddenly a soprano. The huskiness and grogginess was gone.

btw: you can get more arrow-like clarity in your tone (and diction and intonation) if you imagine you are singing into the back of your teeth.

firebreather

First of all haidut let me say that everytime I order something from you it always arrives faster than the postal service said it would. I ordered this Monday evening and apparently it it shipped yesterday. USPS tracking number said it was supposed to arrive on Saturday. But I looked in my mailbox today and there it was. No freaking way. NEVER happens with any other merchant.

Now onto the review of the actual product.

I rarely respond to any supplements or medications. I have tried some of your other stuff and didn't feel a thing.

But thank the God of heaven I am feeling this with just six drops.

About 15 minutes after rubbing the drops on my wrists my feet all of the sudden warmed up.

I felt a very slight shift in mood to a little more relaxed.

I am very warm even though my pulse is just around 72 which is a little higher than normal.

The real test will be when my 10 year old daughter gets home. She has a lot of energy and volume which often stresses me out, especially after a difficult night at work like I had last night with interrupted sleep.

But even if I still feel stressed from her activity I still call this a win - win.

Quick question:

I know you said that this isn't really for sleep but...

I never have a hard time falling asleep, it's waking in the middle of the night and often needing to pee that causes me problems.

That being said, what do you think would be a good dose to rub into my wrists before bed?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
First of all haidut let me say that everytime I order something from you it always arrives faster than the postal service said it would. I ordered this Monday evening and apparently it it shipped yesterday. USPS tracking number said it was supposed to arrive on Saturday. But I looked in my mailbox today and there it was. No freaking way. NEVER happens with any other merchant.

Now onto the review of the actual product.

I rarely respond to any supplements or medications. I have tried some of your other stuff and didn't feel a thing.

But thank the God of heaven I am feeling this with just six drops.

About 15 minutes after rubbing the drops on my wrists my feet all of the sudden warmed up.

I felt a very slight shift in mood to a little more relaxed.

I am very warm even though my pulse is just around 72 which is a little higher than normal.

The real test will be when my 10 year old daughter gets home. She has a lot of energy and volume which often stresses me out, especially after a difficult night at work like I had last night with interrupted sleep.

But even if I still feel stressed from her activity I still call this a win - win.

Quick question:

I know you said that this isn't really for sleep but...

I never have a hard time falling asleep, it's waking in the middle of the night and often needing to pee that causes me problems.

That being said, what do you think would be a good dose to rub into my wrists before bed?

Awesome, glad USPS is doing their job and even underestimating themselves :):
Thanks for the feedback! I think it can help for sleeping when a person is under stress as I feel it lower cortisol. I do fall asleep more easily with it but that's if I try to go to bed, by itself it does not seem to make me sleepy. The dose of 6 drop should be enough for sleep purposes as well. I rub my 6 drops on the shoulders and within 10min it seems to be absorbed.

firebreather

Awesome, glad USPS is doing their job and even underestimating themselves :)
Thanks for the feedback! I think it can help for sleeping when a person is under stress as I feel it lower cortisol. I do fall asleep more easily with it but that's if I try to go to bed, by itself it does not seem to make me sleepy. The dose of 6 drop should be enough for sleep purposes as well. I rub my 6 drops on the shoulders and within 10min it seems to be absorbed.

Awesome haidut, thank you

Constatine

For some reason taking vitamin k with this product makes me very emotional (mostly sad). I actually cried for no reason at all and I don't remember the last time I cried. I think vitamin k enhances glutamate reuptake and in general lowers glutamate's activity hence the nmda antagonistic effects of diamant are heavily potentiated.

Regina

For some reason taking vitamin k with this product makes me very emotional (mostly sad). I actually cried for no reason at all and I don't remember the last time I cried. I think vitamin k enhances glutamate reuptake and in general lowers glutamate's activity hence the nmda antagonistic effects of diamant are heavily potentiated.
That's probably a good thing.
I can't remember the last time I cried either. It's like I gave it up at some point.

Constatine

That's probably a good thing.
I can't remember the last time I cried either. It's like I gave it up at some point.
Yeah I think it was a good thing. It was a very powerful experience. For the first time in a long time I reflected on my childhood and general life experiences, no doubt tied to low serotonin.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Great feedback, but I would wait a few hours between using vitamin K and Diamant as the tocopherols in in the latter can interact with the vitamin K. Waiting a few hours between use is probably enough. And yes, both vitamin K and adamantane can lower glutamate, and if GABA synthesis is increased some sleepiness may result as well.

goodandevil

James like this ***t. Is good. Have less learned helplessness methinks, i seem to have more.psychological room to maneuver. I use 6 drops daily.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
James like this ***t. Is good. Have less learned helplessness methinks, i seem to have more.psychological room to maneuver. I use 6 drops daily.

Nice, anything you can compare the effects to? Not sure if you used any anti-serotonin, pro-dopamine, thyroid, vitamins, etc but any comparison to a known chemical would help.
Thanks for the feedback.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals