OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Do you think this plays out in practice if, say, one puts vK in DMSO on the scrote and vE on the face? They'd be far apart on the body and the DMSO solution absorbs more quickly.

Yes, it probably does matter regardless of the body area where they are applied. They should not be in the blood together above a certain concentration. Liver contains both vitamin E and vitamin K but the doses are low compared to supplementation and there is very little interactions. Same reason why EstroBan has "only" 1.5mg vitamin K2 per dose.

nullredvector

What kind of sexual effects does this have or reported to have on rats? increase in function/activity? decrease?

DaveFoster

The closest i can think of is cyproheptadine. I feel like i dont get too excited, like im more able to be myself than try and fit in, not like i ever really try to fit in but i feel calmer. I tried memantine in the past bjt kt was so long ago i dont remember. I think it resembles cyproheptadine as far as it's anticholinergic properties. I feel like anythings possible, maybe weed has a similar feeling.
#4mgcyprodaily

If only not for that weight gain side effect :(

janus

Yes, it probably does matter regardless of the body area where they are applied. They should not be in the blood together above a certain concentration. Liver contains both vitamin E and vitamin K but the doses are low compared to supplementation and there is very little interactions. Same reason why EstroBan has "only" 1.5mg vitamin K2 per dose.

Thanks. Probably not a bad idea to alternate days anyway.

whodathunkit

btw: you can get more arrow-like clarity in your tone (and diction and intonation) if you imagine you are singing into the back of your teeth.
Nice tip! Thank you! I've been jacking around with teaching myself how to sing and when I do this I can really "feel it" much more, and everything does seem clearer.

I was already going to try some of this but just had to say thanks for that bit. :)

Incidentally, Buteyko breathing helps me with endurance. Some time ago I read that Pavarotti said that singing should be no more effort than carrying on a regular conversation, and when I'm consistent with Buteyko breathing I find this is much more the case. I can hold notes for longer and voice is in general stronger. That's just in case you haven't already tried it.

Regina

Nice tip! Thank you! I've been jacking around with teaching myself how to sing and when I do this I can really "feel it" much more, and everything does seem clearer.

I was already going to try some of this but just had to say thanks for that bit. :)

Incidentally, Buteyko breathing helps me with endurance. Some time ago I read that Pavarotti said that singing should be no more effort than carrying on a regular conversation, and when I'm consistent with Buteyko breathing I find this is much more the case. I can hold notes for longer and voice is in general stronger. That's just in case you haven't already tried it.
Thanks much whodathunkit. I wondered if the back of the teeth made sense at all. :rolleyes: My voice can get throaty if I am lazy and don't remember to bring it forward. The back of my teeth thing helps my diction mostly and that itself helps keep the arrow going.
I have the frolov knock-off device and good ole paper bags. It sure points out how crappy my CP is. :bored:
I love Pavarotti. He's one of those freaks of nature. I also love Caruso and Jussi Bjorling.
(also love this camped-up Queen perf)
What do you like to sing?

Last edited:

whodathunkit

Jeez, that video was crazy! Thanks for posting it. She's actually living one of my three wishes, if I'd even known it was there to wish for. If that makes sense. I always wished I could sing powerfully but who knew...? One can dream, no? LOL

I'm such a novice...I mostly just like to sing stuff from the radio or things I know the words to. Right now I'm still practicing scales from a recording. It's difficult because I'm hearing impaired, and I plan to take some singing lessons when I get the funds again, to help me correct the mistakes I'm sure I'm making. But I enjoy it and don't sing for anyone else so it's all good. Prolly never will. The odd puzzled stare from one of my four-leggeds doesn't bother me. LOL I'll expose myself to classical and opera later, but we must crawl before we can run. :)

As far as Buteyko...my best response to "reduced breathing" comes from "manually" controlled breathing (that is, no bag or device, just your own discipline). I learned it from the book called

Close Your Mouth: Self Help Buteyko Manual - Kindle edition by Patrick McKeown. Religion & Spirituality Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

Dunno what genius at Amazon classed it as a religious book but it's definitely not...that's just embedded in the link. LOL

I tried Buteyko with some Frolov-type device I got off Amazon and this method just seems to work better. Or maybe the Frolov device is more efficient but I just don't like it. I dunno. At any rate, I wound up throwing it out, I think. If you don't like using the device or bag you might consider trying this. I know you're supposed to sit up really straight, etc., while doing Buteyko but one thing I like about doing it manually is you can be in a more relaxed position since there's no equipment to use. I often do it in the evenings while watching a little TV with my dogs. Slacker me. ;)

Last edited:

Regina

Jeez, that video was crazy! She's actually living one of my three wishes, if I'd even known it was there to wish for. If that makes sense. One can dream, no? LOL

I'm such a novice...I mostly just like to sing stuff from the radio or things I know the words to. Right now I'm still practicing scales from a recording. It's difficult because I'm hearing impaired, and I plan to take some singing lessons when I get the funds again. But I enjoy it and don't sing for anyone else so it's all good. Prolly never will. The odd puzzled stare from one of my four-leggeds doesn't bother me. LOL I'll expose myself to classical and opera later, but we must crawl before we can run. :)

As far as Buteyko...my best response to it come from just "manually" controlled breathing (that is, no bag or device, just your own discipline). I learned it from the book called

Close Your Mouth: Self Help Buteyko Manual - Kindle edition by Patrick McKeown. Religion & Spirituality Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

I tried it with some Frolov-type device I got off Amazon and this method just seems to work better. Or maybe the Frolov device is more efficient but I just don't like it. I dunno. At any rate, I wound up throwing it out, I think.
Thanks for the link to the book! arrghh discipline. You task master!! :D

whodathunkit

Yeah, well, I'm leaning back in a recliner while I'm doing it so take that bit of discipline for what it's worth. :p

Still effective, though. So maybe the insistence on sitting up exactly straight is just some weird Russian thing. No offense to any Russians who may be reading this. It just seems like cultures from harsh, cold climates are really big on unnecessary strictness about a lot of things. Do it the hard way, etc.

Regina

Yeah, well, I'm leaning back in a recliner while I'm doing it so take that bit of discipline for what it's worth. :p

Still effective, though. So maybe the insistence on sitting up exactly straight is just some weird Russian thing. No offense to any Russians who may be reading this. It just seems like cultures from harsh, cold climates are really big on unnecessary strictness about a lot of things. Do it the hard way, etc.
Yep. That's why I can only do my japanese stuff 4 hrs a week at most.

Dhair

Would this be effective at helping to heal someone who was severely damaged by a neurotoxic drug like myself?

tomisonbottom

Maybe some mood stability? I do seem slightly more productive - and I'll happily take even slight improvement there. But I'm one of those people who has almost no response to anything. For me, "subtle" is about as big as it gets. I've had the same response to all of your (excellent) products so far, and take most of them on faith.

That said it's likely there IS a physiologic response - I just don't feel it. I once took 300ug T3 daily for some months (yes, I'm crazy) and got NOTHING from it - until my normally high cholesterol dropped to way below reference and I started having problems from that.

how is it going now? Are you noticing any specific differences at all?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Would this be effective at helping to heal someone who was severely damaged by a neurotoxic drug like myself?

It's hard to answer this question as I don't know of any studies that look at that issue. But anything that stabilizes the cell and increases its lipophilicity should lower cell vulnerability to excitotoxic and other damage.

Dhair

It's hard to answer this question as I don't know of any studies that look at that issue. But anything that stabilizes the cell and increases its lipophilicity should lower cell vulnerability to excitotoxic and other damage.
Flouroquinolones are excitotoxic and the damage they cause has been compared by some to glutamate toxicity. That's why this substance is so interesting to me. Have you seen these?
Amantadine and memantine are NMDA receptor antagonists with neuroprotective properties. - PubMed - NCBI
Novel adamantane derivatives as multifunctional neuroprotective agents
I have attached a PDF study as well.
There seems to be plenty of medical literature on the neuroprotection of adamantane and its derivatives. I figured that anything that might downregulate or block glutamate and antagonize NMDA would be neuroprotective in almost all circumstances.
Here is a study regarding the excitotoxic/neurotoxic effects of fluoroquinolones.
Determination of the Excitatory Potencies of Fluoroquinolones in the Central Nervous System by an In Vitro Model
From the study:
"In contrast it was shown by our experiments that MK 801, a selective channel blocker of the NMDA receptor, abolishes the excitatory effects of clinafloxacin, thus strongly suggesting the involvement of the NMDA channel in its effects in the hippocampus slice."
I will try to find some more research and then make a decision about if it's right for me. If you ever get a chance to look at these studies, please let me know what you think.

Attachments

• a1ee4bdf9eb2c2f7dae0c4346b27b182c689 (1).pdf
    12.3 MB · Views: 6
Last edited:

whodathunkit

I think my rat likes this stuff. It arrived on what is typically the toughest day of the month for her, and a night that she typically doesn't get good sleep. But she did that night.

The subsequent two days are usually the 2nd and 3rd toughest days of the month, and they've been appreciably less tougher than is typical. Seems like decreased symptoms of high cortisol in particular. Symptoms of high cortisol have been present for a very long time, around this time of the month.

She's not noticing any increased hunger, and in fact like someone else in this thread noted, is experiencing increased satiety instead.

First day she took the full dose, second and third days (third day being today) around 12 drops. Starting tomorrow will probably be 6-10 drops for a few days, then start staggering the dose to about 4x/week so as not to build up tolerance.

@haidut, do you consider that this is something that can help fix a rat's physiology and then be tapered off once optimal health is achieved? That's my plan for this, if all goes well. That you know of, are there any studies on the effects of long term use?

Soren

Forum Supporter
Is this similar to MitoLipin in that it helps to restore the overall structure and metabolism of the cell?

Would the combination of Diamant and Mitolipin enhance the effect of either?

mogwog

I'll have to revisit this review when I have more info, so bear with me. I started on Diamant just over a week ago. What I noticed about 2 days after I started was that my Achilles tendonitis pain was gone. Not decreased, completely gone. Usually, the first step out of bed in the morning is painful, but not anymore. The reason why I am not sure 100% if Diamant is the reason is because I started Metergoline on the same day. As of today, I'm stopping Diamant for a week to see what happens. I'll even try running for a bit to see if the increased impact in the area brings the pain back. Stay tuned.

TubZy

Has anyone combined diamant with caffeine? Does it enhance the effect of caffeine?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals