Velve921

Androsterone, as it is the steroid that lowers adrenaline.

With andosterone being such a potent anti-estrogen/adrenaline supplement, would it make sense that fat loss could be a large by product if taken in high doses? Have you found any specific supplement to yield the most fat loss?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
well I bit the bullet on the androsterone + pansterone combo. a 21 year old male rat will be trying it. would a starting dose of 1 drop androsterone and 2 drops pansterone be good or is this too low?

It's probably a good start and a good ratio. You can increase to up to 5 drops androsterone and 8 drops Pansterone in a single dose.

raypeatclips

@haidut I've been thinking recently, say I managed to find something to reduce my adrenaline, which is clearly high at night, always waking around 1-2am, needing toilet, heart rate constantly around 100. Would I need to take that thing forever, would adrenaline rebound and rise once I stopped whatever I found to lower it? I've just been thinking if things like that are beneficial or just a band-aid? Basically, would an artificially lowering of adrenaline allow me to heal, or does healing bring about a lowering of adrenaline?

sladerunner69

Is it possible that the dmso solvent in these supplements like pansterone or androsterone could cause high blood pressure?

RePeatRePeat

All of the positive effects described for androsterone make me very interested though my rat is female. She wouldn't be taking as high a dose as male rats so I hope the pheromone effect won't be strong enough to turn male rats off, lol. Currently she gets Progestene 20 drops before sleep and Thyromax 20 drops every morn. If I switch her to the Pansterone + Androsterone combo does it make sense to start lowering the Thyromax and also Progestene? Should I just eliminate her Progestene?

She had trouble in the past with powdered Dhea and pregnenolone and that is why I have given her just the Progestene. With Dhea and pregnenolone after first calming and strengthening her she later got irritable and then even had rage in response to any stress. She was being fed a lot, too. I thought maybe she had too much testosterone since she also got more hairy on her little rat cheeks. With Haidut's Pansterone + Androsterone this would not likely happen? I don't want to administer anything to the female rat that could send her downhill after all the work I have put into her. The Pansterone Androsterone combo effects of calm, clarity, strength, endurance, muscle growth, great sleep, increased libido, possible hair growth or at least stopping loss of hair, fat loss especially abdominal fat...who can say no to all that?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Is it possible that the dmso solvent in these supplements like pansterone or androsterone could cause high blood pressure?

Not aware of any studied on that, especially given that androsterone is supposed to lower adrenaline. But if you notice such effects, it is good to report them here.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
T

tobieagle

I love the smell. Can't stop sniffing on my arm. :D

Women seem to like it too. What is remarkable is, that they don't have to be in immediate proximity.
Maybe it's just a placebo effect but it seems to be able to effect people who are several meters away.

Mood and sleep improved slightly.

Dosage: 2x2mg/day

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
You are actually talking "booze-o-lin" here?

Yep, in combination these steroids will produce a feeling very similar to what ethanol would do.

denise

Haidut, have any rats experienced increased anxiety on androsterone by itself? My male rat's T is lowish (along with depression, sleep issues, weight issues), and first I had him try Pansterone. Even 1-2 drops would make him anxious. He is not Peaty, but I had him at least take it after a meal to make sure he had a full stomach, and to hopefully help with the anxiety, but no go. So when Androsterone came out, I bought it and had him try it combined with Pansterone and he got the anxiety and agitation again (even with only 1 drop Pansterone and 2 drops Androsterone). So I had him try just a drop or two of Androsterone by itself. I figured since you said it was like Progesterone for guys, this would be no problem, but it was--it still caused agitation. Have you seen this elsewhere? I know his metabolism is pretty crapped out. Is the answer just, "Eat more"? And if he won't eat more, do I just give it up? I wonder if diluting it and starting with the equivalent of maybe a quarter of a drop would work.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Haidut, have any rats experienced increased anxiety on androsterone by itself? My male rat's T is lowish (along with depression, sleep issues, weight issues), and first I had him try Pansterone. Even 1-2 drops would make him anxious. He is not Peaty, but I had him at least take it after a meal to make sure he had a full stomach, and to hopefully help with the anxiety, but no go. So when Androsterone came out, I bought it and had him try it combined with Pansterone and he got the anxiety and agitation again (even with only 1 drop Pansterone and 2 drops Androsterone). So I had him try just a drop or two of Androsterone by itself. I figured since you said it was like Progesterone for guys, this would be no problem, but it was--it still caused agitation. Have you seen this elsewhere? I know his metabolism is pretty crapped out. Is the answer just, "Eat more"? And if he won't eat more, do I just give it up? I wonder if diluting it and starting with the equivalent of maybe a quarter of a drop would work.

Have not heard about androsterone causing anxiety before but it is possible. Allopregnanolone, which is also a potent GABA agonist and a 5-AR derived steroid similar to androsterone can also cause anxiety in low doses even though it is anxiolytic in higher doses. Progesterone is also know to cause the same for some people. So, I'd try different doses on the rat to see if the effect changes.

RePeatRePeat

The scent of the androsterone is pleasant but very strong, even in a single drop. Very strong. And has anyone else noticed the scent of their rat's urine changed from the androsterone?

Has anyone else noticed depression in their rat from Androsterone plus Progestene? I think it could be that I didn't feed my rat enough because pulse and temperature plummeted. I am guessing that is from increasing metabolism? This is from 1 drop Andro with 2 drops Prog in AM plus 2 drops Andro with 3 drops Prog PM and again 1 drop Andro with 2 drops Prog in the AM. Spent entire day lethargic and depressed. When I could get her to eat she seemed to perk up a bit so maybe steadier food intake will help? Any ideas?

Sleep was good the first night, though, and will let you know how the experiment continues.

Regina

The scent of the androsterone is pleasant but very strong, even in a single drop. Very strong. And has anyone else noticed the scent of their rat's urine changed from the androsterone?

Has anyone else noticed depression in their rat from Androsterone plus Progestene? I think it could be that I didn't feed my rat enough because pulse and temperature plummeted. I am guessing that is from increasing metabolism? This is from 1 drop Andro with 2 drops Prog in AM plus 2 drops Andro with 3 drops Prog PM and again 1 drop Andro with 2 drops Prog in the AM. Spent entire day lethargic and depressed. When I could get her to eat she seemed to perk up a bit so maybe steadier food intake will help? Any ideas?

Sleep was good the first night, though, and will let you know how the experiment continues.

100mg pregnenolone plus 3-4 drops androsterone has been very pleasant for my rat's evening post-training recovery. She gets chill but motivated to read. Feels very present without any worry-wart rumination. Body feels worked out; not beaten to hell n back. As far as attracting scent: the darn rat is getting noticed by other female rats. Duh-oh!! She likes girls and all for buddies and companionship but not so into being hit on by them. A MUCH MUCH younger girl rat made a move on her that startled her. She said "EEP!!" when the lil rat swooned over her scent.

She wants to sleep later in now.

RePeatRePeat

LOL, Regina! I wondered if male or female rats will be noticing my girl rat more after she has been using the Androsterone for a little bit. What a bother if it is the wrong attention she will be getting.

I will continue to give my rat Progestene and see what happens. Will switch to Pregnenolone if need be.

I was just reading that GABA receptors may be linked to depression and anxiety, so that may be my rat's problem. Will have to give the experiment more time, though.

RePeatRePeat

Did something stupid last night but it was an education. Used 2 drops Andro and 3 of Progest on my rat before bedtime and she laid awake for over an hour. That annoyed me because a big reason for the experiment is to see if the Andros helps her sleep. I then meant to use another 2 and 3 of A and P, respectively on the rat, but used 4 and 4 by mistake. I was annoyed and not thinking clearly, obviously.

I laid down the rat directly but she immediately got up and appeared to be extremely anxious, close to panic. I recognized what was happening immediately took her out of the dark room and into the light for a while. I fed her a ton of honey she seemed to feel better. It was another 3 hours before she appeared ready to try sleeping again. She fell asleep okay and slept well until I had to get her up so no, not enough sleep.

But, she did not seem depressed on waking up this time and did not seem depressed all day. She appears tired now but held up well most of the day. And her temperature was almost perfect all day, despite my not being able to feed her as much as I usually do. That impressed me.

I didn't give her anything this morning but will do 4 A and 8 P tonight an hour or two before bed.

Lightbringer

She said "EEP!!" when the lil rat swooned over her scent.
Poor lil rat must be listening to Sacrifice .. "when the scent of her lingers and temptations strong" ..

100mg pregnenolone plus 3-4 drops androsterone
I would consider that dose adequate for most male rats (along with diet). I'm a bit surprised that you're running this for a female rat. Perhaps progesterone may be a better fit? May be a good idea to get some blood tests done to keep track of before/after results.

Regina

Poor lil rat must be listening to Sacrifice .. "when the scent of her lingers and temptations strong" ..

I would consider that dose adequate for most male rats (along with diet). I'm a bit surprised that you're running this for a female rat. Perhaps progesterone may be a better fit? May be a good idea to get some blood tests done to keep track of before/after results.

Yea. I'm sure you are right but I like to experiment.
The rat didn't train tonight, so just did the 3 drops androsterone. She's gonna start watching 2nd season of Narcos now with a sazarac.
I tell ya, that rat is a wild one.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals