TheHound

Combining with DHEA/preg or Pansterone seems to negate some of that sedative effect.

I know I asked you this quite a whole ago in the pansterone thread but is there any dangers in a 21 year old rat using this? say if it wanted to start with 2 drops androsterone. how many drops of pansterone would achieve a good ratio to these 2 drops?

Rand56

Combining with DHEA/preg or Pansterone seems to negate some of that sedative effect.

I hear ya but for some f***** up reason my rat does not handle the DHEA well in Pansterone. Rat started feeling a bit better after it stopped taking it and I was down to only doing one drop! I wonder if its the great amplication effect with the DMSO and I should dilute the mixture. In any event I may do that at some point, but going back to only doing Preg in the AM and some androsterone at night. More energizing effect and more antidepressant effect with Preg than from any amount from the Pansterone that was experimented with.

OP
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Risingfire

My rat has struggles with post finasteruse syndrome for 5 years now as well, I believe have had some discussion about it. The effecta of pregnenelone on my rat seem to make him listless, brainfogges, emotionless and somewhat manic. Overtime theae symptoms appear to become a little more noticeable. Androsterone gives him good energy though.

Good to hear! DHEA does the same to me.

Remember, your energy metabolism was already damaged if you started losing your hair. Finasteride only sped up the process

sladerunner69

Using on its own or in combination with DHEA/preg?

In combination with dhea/preg. I have not used the dhea/preg for a couple of daya now but feel put of balance. I think using DHEA is suppressive for me, because I have brain fog aand low libido.

Risingfire

Nice, thanks for the feedback! Any effect on muscles, mood, cognition, etc?

My rat looks more chiseled. No weight loss but fat loss seems evident. He fits into his favorite pair of rat trainers better than a month ago.

Rat testicles seem to be larger

DaveFoster

@DaveFoster has your rat tried this yet? You seem to get most of these (for your rat) and I tend to use you as a reference for these hormone supplements because you're rat is my rats age I believe lol. Would like some more references on any younger male rats trying this if there is any on this forum
I haven't tried 11-keto DHT or Androsterone. I probably will in the future; I've just had horrible experiences with anything disturbing the HPTA axis; (D-aspartic acid, raloxifene, and letrozole), and my hormonal equilibrium is still in flux, so I'm not ready to try exogenous steroids yet.

Like haidut, I think caffeine is the ideal staple, as it increases testosterone, DHT, progesterone, and pregnenolone, all while opposing estrogen, prolactin, and serotonin, and all without interfering with normal HPTA function. Not to mention, it's strongly dopaminergic and a fantastic cognitive enhancer.

T

tca300

Great product, along with 11Keto DHT. Got great androgenic response, muscle strength seemes to have improved, anxiety way low, very carefree, and sex is much more intense. The only negative ( for me personally ) is it is causing scalp pain and heated irritation in the common male pattern baldness areas, and my hair is falling out more than usual. My hair has been falling out for about 10 years and therefore Im starting to except that Im going to be without hair soon. Im at about a noorwood scale of 2.5 and since taking Keto DHT and or Androsterone Ive begun to have the hair loss sensation on the top back of my head, which has never happened before, followed by shedding in that spot. Maybe its causing estrogen to be removed from the cells into my bloodstream and thats why im experiencing this. I dont know anymore, Im burnt out on trying to figure out the real causes of hair loss. The benefits definitely outweigh the hair loss for myself, so Im going to continue to use Androsterone in doses of 3-10 mg per day and Keto DHT in doses og 1-5mg per day. I cant express enough how grateful I am to have access to products like this, thank you very much Haidut!

Greg says

started day one 4 drops morn (with 4 drops pansterone) and 4 drops eve. noticeable anti-anxiety, sedative effect, strong libido. come 9pm i had to go to bed due to sedation. but could not sleep due to feeling hot, headachy and as if i had had a strong cup of coffee. woke up this morning hungover with head pressure.

back on it again today 4 drops + 4 drops pansterone) ... mildly sedated, care free, enjoying listening to music. this is a similar feeling to phenibut, with mild the similar euphoric rushing. GABA is where my weakest link is.

will not have a late evening dose as i want to sleep. i guess it is having the pro-thyroid effect as @haidut mentioned.

people mentioning it's smell. i cannot smell anything at all (?)

Thanks @haidut enjoying this one so far. i know i am sedated because i am struggling to type and definitely struggling to do capitals.

Last edited:

Rand56

Did you apply both the androsterone and Pansterone on the same spot? When I started on it, I only applied the adrosterone and it definitely has a musky type scent to me. Later when I added in some Pansterone along with andro to the same spot, it did dampen the scent down some, and I put on less drops of Pansterone than andro. Maybe try the andro on a different spot than the Pansterone, if you have been applying to the same spot, to see if you can smell it.

TheHound

The only negative ( for me personally ) is it is causing scalp pain and heated irritation in the common male pattern baldness areas, and my hair is falling out more than usual.

this is why I'm wary of using it

whereismyOJ

Well, I was coming here to dissent, but since I haven't been on this thread basically all week, that upon reading the last 3 pages, I am going to try something else before coming to any conclusions.

My male rat has been on 3 drops of Androsterone, 8 drops of Pansterone and 2 drops of TyroMix, once a day in the evening for a week. He has not see any improvements. The only thing different is he seems to drink more water. Is this common? It's very frustrating when reading other comments how they see improvements in mood, energy, libido, etc. and my rat is still the same as before.

He entertained my idea of an experiment by stopping his T shots (only been on them less than a year) as well as the metformin he's been taking for at least 20 years! He agreed to both of those because for about a week he couldn't take either due to the inability to get them. We noticed less spikes in his blood glucose readings during that week and a half or so and I somehow convinced him to experiment.

After reading the last few pages of this thread, I'm going to use the dosage twice a day on his testes. I'm really, really hoping this will do the trick.

We feel as though we are barely hanging on before completely drowning.

Also, female rat was the one doing the rubbing in on the male rate and she didn't feel anything either with the androst and panster. What gives?

OP
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
My rat looks more chiseled. No weight loss but fat loss seems evident. He fits into his favorite pair of rat trainers better than a month ago.

Rat testicles seem to be larger

Nice, thanks for sharing!

OP
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut are this and 11 keto also for females as well?

Women need their androgens too, but if used the doses should probably be half of what men use.

OP
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Great product, along with 11Keto DHT. Got great androgenic response, muscle strength seemes to have improved, anxiety way low, very carefree, and sex is much more intense. The only negative ( for me personally ) is it is causing scalp pain and heated irritation in the common male pattern baldness areas, and my hair is falling out more than usual. My hair has been falling out for about 10 years and therefore Im starting to except that Im going to be without hair soon. Im at about a noorwood scale of 2.5 and since taking Keto DHT and or Androsterone Ive begun to have the hair loss sensation on the top back of my head, which has never happened before, followed by shedding in that spot. Maybe its causing estrogen to be removed from the cells into my bloodstream and thats why im experiencing this. I dont know anymore, Im burnt out on trying to figure out the real causes of hair loss. The benefits definitely outweigh the hair loss for myself, so Im going to continue to use Androsterone in doses of 3-10 mg per day and Keto DHT in doses og 1-5mg per day. I cant express enough how grateful I am to have access to products like this, thank you very much Haidut!

Thanks, this is great feedback! I would consider combining with a little DHEA to boost the effects. The 5-AR steroids work best in combination with aromatizable steroids like DHEA.

OP
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
started day one 4 drops morn (with 4 drops pansterone) and 4 drops eve. noticeable anti-anxiety, sedative effect, strong libido. come 9pm i had to go to bed due to sedation. but could not sleep due to feeling hot, headachy and as if i had had a strong cup of coffee. woke up this morning hungover with head pressure.

back on it again today 4 drops + 4 drops pansterone) ... mildly sedated, care free, enjoying listening to music. this is a similar feeling to phenibut, with mild the similar euphoric rushing. GABA is where my weakest link is.

will not have a late evening dose as i want to sleep. i guess it is having the pro-thyroid effect as @haidut mentioned.

Thanks @haidut enjoying this one so far. i know i am sedated because i am struggling to type and definitely struggling to do capitals.

Lol, nice review! Thanks!
I am beginning to wonder if I should make a non-alcoholic alcohol mimetic that would get people drunk but will have none of the side effects of ethanol. GABA agonism is the main mechanism of alcohol, so could come up with a product that is called "booze-o-lin" or something that has a combination of strong GABA agonist like androsterone and progesterone. A few drops and you would be legally drunk but without having alcohol in your system and it would be actually healing your liver :):

OP
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Can androsterone cause GABA downregulation?

Given that progesterone is not known to cause it and progesterone is a stronger GABA agonist I would say the risk if very low.

OP
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Well, I was coming here to dissent, but since I haven't been on this thread basically all week, that upon reading the last 3 pages, I am going to try something else before coming to any conclusions.

My male rat has been on 3 drops of Androsterone, 8 drops of Pansterone and 2 drops of TyroMix, once a day in the evening for a week. He has not see any improvements. The only thing different is he seems to drink more water. Is this common? It's very frustrating when reading other comments how they see improvements in mood, energy, libido, etc. and my rat is still the same as before.

He entertained my idea of an experiment by stopping his T shots (only been on them less than a year) as well as the metformin he's been taking for at least 20 years! He agreed to both of those because for about a week he couldn't take either due to the inability to get them. We noticed less spikes in his blood glucose readings during that week and a half or so and I somehow convinced him to experiment.

After reading the last few pages of this thread, I'm going to use the dosage twice a day on his testes. I'm really, really hoping this will do the trick.

We feel as though we are barely hanging on before completely drowning.

Also, female rat was the one doing the rubbing in on the male rate and she didn't feel anything either with the androst and panster. What gives?

Yeah, unfortunately it may not work for everybody :-( But let's wait for the experiment with higher dose to make a conclusion. Are you taking metformin for diabetes? In people with diabetes, the steroids have a lot weaker effect but should still register somehow symptomatically.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals