DankMemes

What is the schedule? For importing prescription or regulated substances there are usually minimum allowances made. I believe anything over a 3 month personal supply is seized, if they happen to come across it that is. DHEA, pregnenolone, insulin are some things that will come through. As long as you aren't ordering 30 bottles you stand a chance. Then again I once imported 15 boxes of anastrozole and received it successfully, so it's also about how lucky you are. Worst case scenario you get a letter saying "don't do it again".

You can order up to a 3 months supply of certain prescription drugs and pharmacy medication online and customs won't seize it.

I'm pretty sure this excludes anabolic/androgenic compounds. So ordering aromatase inhibitors is fine but not steroids.

I could be wrong though.

Philomath

Most of the chocolate milk in my country have bad ingredients like gums. Would mixing milk with sugar and chocolate powder be a good substitute? I've seen pure chocolate powder in the market before.

You'd probably have to warm the milk to get the sugar and cocoa to dissolve. You may be better off making a chocolate syrup first, then pouring it into cold milk. Here's a recipe that I've used with success:
How to Make Homemade Hershey's Chocolate Syrup

Philomath

I can't even picture an oyster bar in Lagrange. I have only been there once. It was snowy and icy out and we went to an indoor shooting range and out for beers in town afterwards.
you may be thinking of Lyons? That's where the only indoor shooting range resides.

Nighteyes

You'd probably have to warm the milk to get the sugar and cocoa to dissolve. You may be better off making a chocolate syrup first, then pouring it into cold milk. Here's a recipe that I've used with success:
How to Make Homemade Hershey's Chocolate Syrup

I used to make this actually - not with this recipe but a family one. Got tired of all the work so now I just use maple syrup instead and it actually tastes just as good! Not really chocolatty but still good. Just a tip.

FacelessMan

Worked out today. Lifted weights (heavy) for the first time in a long time. It was quite amazing. Just like @haidut said... endurance to stress and fatigue when working out is vastly improved. I used to be extremely winded after one set of lifting heavy. Today, however, I could have worked out for hours. I don't feel fatigued in the slightest 2 hours post workout, and am about to do a hardcore study session for a test for school tomorrow. BTW I ended up doing 20oz of very sweet chocolate milk with 3 raw egg whites (blended up) for my post workout shake.

TheHound

Worked out today. Lifted weights (heavy) for the first time in a long time. It was quite amazing. Just like @haidut said... endurance to stress and fatigue when working out is vastly improved. I used to be extremely winded after one set of lifting heavy. Today, however, I could have worked out for hours. I don't feel fatigued in the slightest 2 hours post workout, and am about to do a hardcore study session for a test for school tomorrow. BTW I ended up doing 20oz of very sweet chocolate milk with 3 raw egg whites (blended up) for my post workout shake.

how much did you use and when did you dose it?

FacelessMan

I've been taking about 2mg of each (Pansterone with it) in the morning and about 4-5mg each at night.

Regina

I live in Old Town ~10 blocks south of the Fish Bar . I'll have to try in on non-PUFA day there.
Neat! You're real close.
Maybe they have good oysters when they have them. They only had west coast oysters the night I went. Otherwise, it should be called Pufa Bar.

Regina

I'm feeling good too. I just got back from 1-1/2 hr rigorous aikido class (I was the only girl tonight) followed by 1 hour zazen and then chanting. Not sore or spent at all. Super hungry though. Gobbled up dinner. Now will have 100mg pregnenolone and 2 drops androsterone. Yay. :):
The forum here made me think about keeping my shoulders dropped and heavy for zazen tonight.

Risingfire

Has anyone's rat noticed more attention from the opposite sex?

I feel this is stronger than 11 keto DHT

TheHound

@DaveFoster has your rat tried this yet? You seem to get most of these (for your rat) and I tend to use you as a reference for these hormone supplements because you're rat is my rats age I believe lol. Would like some more references on any younger male rats trying this if there is any on this forum

Risingfire

@DaveFoster has your rat tried this yet? You seem to get most of these (for your rat) and I tend to use you as a reference for these hormone supplements because you're rat is my rats age I believe lol. Would like some more references on any younger male rats trying this if there is any on this forum

My rat is the equivalent of 31 human years old. He was fed finasteride about 10 human years ago. Probably struggled with post finasteride syndrome for a while.

I've been applying androsterone plus pregnenolone to my rat for six days. It has a bitter smell, initially but that wore off. I'm not sure if it can double as a pheromone but it seems like my rat is getting more attention from other female rats who didn't give it in the past or didn't give a rat's **** about my rat.

It's hard to quantify, though. That being said, my rat is more calmer. 11 keto might have been too strong. Androsterone doesn't seem to be causing any suppression whatsoever. More to follow.

Rat intake has three drops before dinner

sladerunner69

My rat is the equivalent of 31 human years old. He was fed finasteride about 10 human years ago. Probably struggled with post finasteride syndrome for a while.

I've been applying androsterone plus pregnenolone to my rat for six days. It has a bitter smell, initially but that wore off. I'm not sure if it can double as a pheromone but it seems like my rat is getting more attention from other female rats who didn't give it in the past or didn't give a rat's **** about my rat.

It's hard to quantify, though. That being said, my rat is more calmer. 11 keto might have been too strong. Androsterone doesn't seem to be causing any suppression whatsoever. More to follow.

My rat has struggles with post finasteruse syndrome for 5 years now as well, I believe have had some discussion about it. The effecta of pregnenelone on my rat seem to make him listless, brainfogges, emotionless and somewhat manic. Overtime theae symptoms appear to become a little more noticeable. Androsterone gives him good energy though.

CoolTweetPete

Has anyone's rat noticed more attention from the opposite sex?

I feel this is stronger than 11 keto DHT

I have noticed this. The ladies I interact with throughout the day seem a bit more flirtatious and jovial toward me. This would echo Haidut's research (along with some I did myself) showing it acts as a pheromone.

The things I read talked about it making women feel a sense of security around the wearer. I believe this was from a site suggesting different colognes and perfumes that have pheromones in them.

Rand56

My rat was too lethargic with doing both AM and PM dosing of androsterone. Too much gaba agonism I suspect, with a possible buildup effect since rat started on it. Going to do only PM dosing starting today.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter

Nice, thanks for the feedback! Any effect on muscles, mood, cognition, etc?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
My rat has struggles with post finasteruse syndrome for 5 years now as well, I believe have had some discussion about it. The effecta of pregnenelone on my rat seem to make him listless, brainfogges, emotionless and somewhat manic. Overtime theae symptoms appear to become a little more noticeable. Androsterone gives him good energy though.

Using on its own or in combination with DHEA/preg?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
My rat was too lethargic with doing both AM and PM dosing of androsterone. Too much gaba agonism I suspect, with a possible buildup effect since rat started on it. Going to do only PM dosing starting today.

Combining with DHEA/preg or Pansterone seems to negate some of that sedative effect.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals