cats

maybe I over exaggerated with "a lot" but I saw this mostly on posts/forums talking about its pheromone abilities. seemed they were talking about how androsterone gives off the scent of an older male or something. seemed kinda bull to me
Androsterone smells like musk oil (probably because it's in it), which is commonly used or imitated in perfumes used by older people. Maybe that's what they were talking about.

TheHound

Androsterone smells like musk oil (probably because it's in it), which is commonly used or imitated in perfumes used by older people. Maybe that's what they were talking about.

does everyone smell it differently or something? I don't really get a scent from androsterone at all

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
maybe I over exaggerated with "a lot" but I saw this mostly on posts/forums talking about its pheromone abilities. seemed they were talking about how androsterone gives off the scent of an older male or something. seemed kinda bull to me

Yeah, I suspect it is just anecdotal reports. There is nothing "old" about androsterone. It is a metabolite (and backwards precursor) of DHT and if you have high androsterone you must be making a lot of T and/or DHT. Older men typically have very low levels of circulating T/DHT and almost undetectable levels of androsterone.

sladerunner69

Can you please share some of these posts?

Would there be a need to cycle androsterone or 11-keto DHT? This is something Iw as enver clear on when reading about these products. The rat has been on 11-keto 2-5 drops a day for a month and then the past month I have been dosing him with 8 drops pansterone and 4 drops androsterone daily. Would the effects where off after a month or so? When the rat wakes up in the morning he feels as if something is missing, making him anxious and empty-headed, until his dose of andro...

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Would there be a need to cycle androsterone or 11-keto DHT? This is something Iw as enver clear on when reading about these products. The rat has been on 11-keto 2-5 drops a day for a month and then the past month I have been dosing him with 8 drops pansterone and 4 drops androsterone daily. Would the effects where off after a month or so? When the rat wakes up in the morning he feels as if something is missing, making him anxious and empty-headed, until his dose of andro...

I think it is good to cycle any steroid periodically but unlike the bodybuilders I think steroids like pregnenolone, DHEA, androsterone and 11-k DHT can be used for months without risk of suppression. The need to cycle is really driven by risk of suppression so if you use lower doses and have not signs of blood tests indicating suppression then there is probably no need to cycle. What I would also call a "cycle" is stopping taking them if you feel that thyroid function is recovered to the point that additional steroids are not needed. As I posted in another thread, high thyroid function leads to 4-5 fold higher levels of al androgens, so if you get to that point there should be no need to take them. But if thyroid function is suboptimal and you feel good while taking them and bad when stopping then this probably means you need those steroids so I'd keep taking them.
Just my 2c.

Philomath

Received my order yesterday and began administering the 5mg androsterone combined with 5mg Pansterone. Two initial take-aways:

1. It does raise temperatures within 20 min of application on testes, 30min - 1hr elsewhere. It will also increase / decrease pulse to an average in the mid 80's - mid 90's bpm
2. On its own, androsterone has no discernible smell but when combined with Pansterone, it has a very pleasant cologne smell.
I will keep you posted.
Thanks again!!!

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Received my order yesterday and began administering the 5mg androsterone combined with 5mg Pansterone. Two initial take-aways:

1. It does raise temperatures within 20 min of application on testes, 30min - 1hr elsewhere. It will also increase / decrease pulse to an average in the mid 80's - mid 90's bpm
2. On its own, androsterone has no discernible smell but when combined with Pansterone, it has a very pleasant cologne smell.
I will keep you posted.
Thanks again!!!

Great, thanks for the feedback! Any changes in libido, mood or muscle tone after androsterone?

Philomath

Great, thanks for the feedback! Any changes in libido, mood or muscle tone after androsterone?

I'm Administering 5mgA & 5mgP three time a day. I have not noticed physical or mental changes yet. Will keep an eye on it though. Thanks for asking.

Philomath

After you mentioned it, i looked this morning and I did notice a slight change in muscle tone. Biceps looked a little fuller... we'll see if that changes or stays the same.

TheHound

haidut have you personally noticed any changes in your hair with the pansterone + androsterone combo?

mirc12354

I think it is good to cycle any steroid periodically but unlike the bodybuilders I think steroids like pregnenolone, DHEA, androsterone and 11-k DHT can be used for months without risk of suppression. The need to cycle is really driven by risk of suppression so if you use lower doses and have not signs of blood tests indicating suppression then there is probably no need to cycle. What I would also call a "cycle" is stopping taking them if you feel that thyroid function is recovered to the point that additional steroids are not needed. As I posted in another thread, high thyroid function leads to 4-5 fold higher levels of al androgens, so if you get to that point there should be no need to take them. But if thyroid function is suboptimal and you feel good while taking them and bad when stopping then this probably means you need those steroids so I'd keep taking them.
Just my 2c.
4-5 fold higher levels of all steriods in comparison with average? So that would mean that your results for T, DHT... would be way over higher limit?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
haidut have you personally noticed any changes in your hair with the pansterone + androsterone combo?

Nope, I don't think it affects my hair in any way - positive or negative. I don't apply it to scalp though. Ray has suggested applying DHEA directly to the scalp for hair growth effects so direct application may be necessary to see an effect. BUt I certainly have not see the reductions in hair that many people here fear.

TheHound

Nope, I don't think it affects my hair in any way - positive or negative. I don't apply it to scalp though. Ray has suggested applying DHEA directly to the scalp for hair growth effects so direct application may be necessary to see an effect. BUt I certainly have not see the reductions in hair that many people here fear.

interesting. I'm only asking because I've noticed a much nicer hair texture after a week of using the combo. I haven't been applying it to the scalp though. perhaps even only at 21 I had a deficiency in some of these

Jsaute21

Any feedback on the androsterone usage? Did this result in any HPTA shutdown after continuous use? I respect @haidut's studies but it is good to hear from the people who have experimented. I don't think permanent shutdown usually occurs unless abusing foreign hormones, including steroids.

ballomar

Thanks for the interesting thread.

My rat has been taking 2 drops of androsterone (along with 5mg DHEA).

There has been an androgenic effect or two :), however, like some of the other posters:

* cold feet
* lethargy and tiredness (but definitely not stressed, just totally chilled)

Perhaps taking it with food - warm milk/chocolate would deal with those issues.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Thanks for the interesting thread.

My rat has been taking 2 drops of androsterone (along with 5mg DHEA).

There has been an androgenic effect or two :), however, like some of the other posters:

* cold feet
* lethargy and tiredness (but definitely not stressed, just totally chilled)

Perhaps taking it with food - warm milk/chocolate would deal with those issues.

Androsterone can lower adrenaline, so if you were running on stress hormones before it can make you a bit tired and feeling cold. But that should dissipate as metabolism improves.

paymanz

That means chocolate milk is superior to milk alone?!

Maybe because it stimulates digestive juices?

By being Tastier!

sprinter

My rat's metabolism must not be so great. 5 drops of this knocks him out cold.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals