OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I am using 1-2 mg with 15 mg of Kuinone, I have break every time my girl has period. Do you have some final opinion about pheromone effect and increase at estrogen at women? I know that you was using Androsterone alot and to be honest Androsterone is very special substance. So I hope that I can atleast mitigate it when my girl will be taking progesterone.

I doubt there will ever be final opinion on anything :): That's just how this world works. I suggest using androsterone away from her ovulation time to avoid spiking up her already elevated estrogen. Both women and men become combative when their estrogen rises, but a small elevation of estrogen may increase libido in women.

Broken man

I doubt there will ever be final opinion on anything :): That's just how this world works. I suggest using androsterone away from her ovulation time to avoid spiking up her already elevated estrogen. Both women and men become combative when their estrogen rises, but a small elevation of estrogen may increase libido in women.
Thank you for your opinion. I think you are sensitive about things like increased estrogen so did you find that your wife had some problems with this when you was using Androsterone? Do you think that I can give some Androsterone to my girl to counteract the higher estrogen or its better to dont play with this?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Thank you for your opinion. I think you are sensitive about things like increased estrogen so did you find that your wife had some problems with this when you was using Androsterone? Do you think that I can give some Androsterone to my girl to counteract the higher estrogen or its better to dont play with this?

I think progesterone would be better for women. My wife also sometimes reacts angrily when I use too much androsterone. Anything more than 5mg per dose and she will say "what the hell are you experimenting with again!?".

Broken man

I think progesterone would be better for women. My wife also sometimes reacts angrily when I use too much androsterone. Anything more than 5mg per dose and she will say "what the hell are you experimenting with again!?".
Thank you. I can use this as guideline. I forget to mention that this is best thing against depression from low social/economical status.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Lol. Phemoron, 5 mg per drop.

Indeed. That stuff is not to be underestimated, especially when planning to be in an important meeting or visiting relatives who are just looking for a reason to get into a fight with you.

Koveras

Lol. Phemoron, 5 mg per drop.

Indeed. That stuff is not to be underestimated, especially when planning to be in an important meeting or visiting relatives who are just looking for a reason to get into a fight with you.

Interesting recent study on androstenone

Exp Clin Psychopharmacol. 2017 Dec;25(6):456-465. doi: 10.1037/pha0000162.
Exposure to male sexual scents (androstenone) influences women's drinking.
Tan R1, Goldman MS1.
In a demonstration of a heretofore unknown motivational pathway for alcohol consumption, we recently showed that exposure to scents emitted by human females during the fertile phase of their menstrual cycle could increase men's drinking. The current study examined the reverse: whether exposure to male sexual scents (androstenone) would increase women's drinking. One hundred three female participants were primed with either androstenone or a control prime (plain water) camouflaged as a men's "cologne." They then completed a laboratory assessment of beer consumption and related measures. (Nonalcoholic beer was used for methodological and safety reasons.) Results indicated that females exposed to the androstenone prime drank significantly more than those exposed to the control prime. Social and sexual expectancies taken subsequent to drinking (to avoid unwanted manipulation influences) were correlated with drinking in the primed group but not in the neutral group, supporting the idea that information-processing pathways related to alcohol use had been engaged in the primed group. Few females were ovulating, precluding assessment of the effects of fertility on this process. Because of the centrality of sexual signaling to fundamental evolutionary/biological forces, these results indicate a potentially powerful influence on alcohol consumption that calls for continued investigation. (PsycINFO Database Record.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Interesting recent study on androstenone

Exp Clin Psychopharmacol. 2017 Dec;25(6):456-465. doi: 10.1037/pha0000162.
Exposure to male sexual scents (androstenone) influences women's drinking.
Tan R1, Goldman MS1.
In a demonstration of a heretofore unknown motivational pathway for alcohol consumption, we recently showed that exposure to scents emitted by human females during the fertile phase of their menstrual cycle could increase men's drinking. The current study examined the reverse: whether exposure to male sexual scents (androstenone) would increase women's drinking. One hundred three female participants were primed with either androstenone or a control prime (plain water) camouflaged as a men's "cologne." They then completed a laboratory assessment of beer consumption and related measures. (Nonalcoholic beer was used for methodological and safety reasons.) Results indicated that females exposed to the androstenone prime drank significantly more than those exposed to the control prime. Social and sexual expectancies taken subsequent to drinking (to avoid unwanted manipulation influences) were correlated with drinking in the primed group but not in the neutral group, supporting the idea that information-processing pathways related to alcohol use had been engaged in the primed group. Few females were ovulating, precluding assessment of the effects of fertility on this process. Because of the centrality of sexual signaling to fundamental evolutionary/biological forces, these results indicate a potentially powerful influence on alcohol consumption that calls for continued investigation. (PsycINFO Database Record.

I think there are some studies on androsterone as well, but it was used as one of the steroids among many so those studies are harder to find. I will try to dig them up.

nbznj

this seems to potentially be a very good stack with Clomid for someone who has been dealing with injectable steroids and has had decent results with Clomid but not groundbreaking. Plus Clomid tends to raise estradiol significantly in males. So TRT is the current choice (80mg/wk)

@haidut, opinion on this androsterone+Clomid stack post steroid use? I read the other topic on DHEA+Androsterone, I guess I could use the 3 of them since I'm very, very lean

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
this seems to potentially be a very good stack with Clomid for someone who has been dealing with injectable steroids and has had decent results with Clomid but not groundbreaking. Plus Clomid tends to raise estradiol significantly in males. So TRT is the current choice (80mg/wk)

@haidut, opinion on this androsterone+Clomid stack post steroid use? I read the other topic on DHEA+Androsterone, I guess I could use the 3 of them since I'm very, very lean

I would not use clomid. It is highly estrogenic in the brain and can be very dangerous for somebody with compromised nervous system (seizures, MS, dementia, etc).

nbznj

That makes sense. Plus I've had seizures as a teen. So DHEA+Androsterone would work as a Post Cycle (or post TRT) Therapy alongside a SERM? And both could eventually be a permanent supplementation?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
That makes sense. Plus I've had seizures as a teen. So DHEA+Androsterone would work as a Post Cycle (or post TRT) Therapy alongside a SERM? And both could eventually be a permanent supplementation?

I don't know about post-cycle therapy, have not done it myself or know the rules for it. If androsterone is antiestrogenic then not sure why would you need a SERM at all. But a combination of androsterone/DHEA and some progesterone/pregnenolone is probably a good alternative to TRT.

ubiety

Started experimenting with this again. 3+ drops of the dmso version makes me noticeably tan all over. People at work asked me if I went somewhere on vacation recently. This happened when I was using it before too. Why, and is it good, bad, or neutral?

Black Ops

Can androsterone metabolise into anything estrogenic and is the aromatase inhibiting effect comparable to a suicide inhibitor

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Started experimenting with this again. 3+ drops of the dmso version makes me noticeably tan all over. People at work asked me if I went somewhere on vacation recently. This happened when I was using it before too. Why, and is it good, bad, or neutral?

Are you sure about the tan? This is the first such report we are getting. Tanning should not really happen without UV light.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Can androsterone metabolise into anything estrogenic and is the aromatase inhibiting effect comparable to a suicide inhibitor

The answer to the first question is no, it cannot metabolize into estrogenic steroids. I can't comment on the second one as it compares it to a prescription drugs. But the studies in the thread on androsterone and aromatase inhibition show 90%+ aromatase inhibition in 1 uM/L concentration.

ubiety

Are you sure about the tan? This is the first such report we are getting. Tanning should not really happen without UV light.

Yes I'm sure. As I said it happened last time I used Andro too, several months ago. I work in an office and between that and the weather, my sun exposure has been minimal to none lately. I don't mind the look of the tan, it's good, but wondered what could be causing it. I was taking it with 1-2 drops Panasterone, but Pan doesn't give a tan when using on it's own so I attribute it more to the Andro, and only at 3 or more drops.

Black Ops

Thanks. And the dose is 2-3mg ?

Also I've been using 3 drops topically with MCT oil so the absorption won't be as good. Just wondering what the absorption percentage is for the SFA version

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals