Black Ops

Have you tried using the topical method on skin instead of the scrotal area? Maybe your overloading them with andro.

Antonello

Have you tried using the topical method on skin instead of the scrotal area? Maybe your overloading them with andro.
Yes I have tried all the routes and as you said on scrotum is much stronger but even 2mg topical, Andro is powerful stuff it will knock out estrogen anyway and too low estrogen for me means gonads shutdown.
I wasn’t clear before, Adro alone cause me this. Before I was using it with dhea and I found a good balance.

Andman

Yes I have tried all the routes and as you said on scrotum is much stronger but even 2mg topical, Andro is powerful stuff it will knock out estrogen anyway and too low estrogen for me means gonads shutdown.
I wasn’t clear before, Adro alone cause me this. Before I was using it with dhea and I found a good balance.

can confirm, love androsterone effects (sfa, transdermal) but even 2 drops a few days in a row give me all the symptoms you mentioned

Douglas Ek

This is some powerful ***t. If I consume more than 1-2 drops a day I get ED, joint aches, fatigue and dry skin. Drops my estrogen hard. I'm very lean and fit guy in general so probably have low aromatize to begin with. My testosterone been around the 900-1000 area and my estrogen usually around 35. I actually feel the best when my estrogen is above the 30 mark with good libido. Used Androsterone for a couple of days and pretty quickly got symptoms of supressed estrogen. Now I stopped and had my estrogen tested and it was at 24 so Androsterone cut my estrogen by 10. Probably more since I quit it for a bit. Libido is slowly coming back and feeling better again. Gonna stick to 1 drop or even as low as 1 drop every other day. Purpose of using androsterone is that I want high DHT. I always think I've been quite low in the 5-AR department or something but lately using gonadin, MK-4 and androsterone I've most definantly seen androgenic stuff happen to my body. My arm hair, hair on my hands and chest hair has grown longer and blacker 100% sure about it. Also seen more beard growth

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
This is some powerful ***t. If I consume more than 1-2 drops a day I get ED, joint aches, fatigue and dry skin. Drops my estrogen hard. I'm very lean and fit guy in general so probably have low aromatize to begin with. My testosterone been around the 900-1000 area and my estrogen usually around 35. I actually feel the best when my estrogen is above the 30 mark with good libido. Used Androsterone for a couple of days and pretty quickly got symptoms of supressed estrogen. Now I stopped and had my estrogen tested and it was at 24 so Androsterone cut my estrogen by 10. Probably more since I quit it for a bit. Libido is slowly coming back and feeling better again. Gonna stick to 1 drop or even as low as 1 drop every other day. Purpose of using androsterone is that I want high DHT. I always think I've been quite low in the 5-AR department or something but lately using gonadin, MK-4 and androsterone I've most definantly seen androgenic stuff happen to my body. My arm hair, hair on my hands and chest hair has grown longer and blacker 100% sure about it. Also seen more beard growth

Wow, this is amazing! Thanks so much for the feedback. Hey @Wagner83 you may find this useful.

Wagner83

Thanks
Hannibal.jpg
(end of last podcast).

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Thanks
Hannibal.jpg
(end of last podcast).

Lol, was not going for that effect on purpose but the building lightning is central and gets turned off after 8pm EST. If I want to get it turned on for the entire floor I have to submit a special request in writing and provide justifications. It's not an easy process so maybe I will just find a new place to connect from for the next show.

B

Braveheart

Some real good feedback for sure...thanks

Wagner83

Lol, was not going for that effect on purpose but the building lightning is central and gets turned off after 8pm EST. If I want to get it turned on for the entire floor I have to submit a special request in writing and provide justifications. It's not an easy process so maybe I will just find a new place to connect from for the next show.
I think it's funny, maybe have a couple of candles at hand, that could help seduce new customers too :ss2. By the way the camera angle was much better imo (placebo??).

Last edited:

Wagner83

what podcasts are you guys talking about?
Check out Danny roddy on patreons. Haidut did two 2-hours-long podcasts.
Ive taken it orally most of the times but applied some to my balls, inside of arms and upper chest where im quite veiny. But doesnt seem to make a difference where i apply or take it orally i get same effects
This is interesting because atromid was actually designed to enhance absorption as androsterone itself is very poorly absorbed orally, the oral supplement r-andro uses hundreds of mgs of androsterone.

Murtaza

isnt arm and chest hair a sign of ED? @haidut said something along those lines as far as i can remember.

Douglas Ek

Check out Danny roddy on patreons. Haidut did two 2-hours-long podcasts.
This is interesting because atromid was actually designed to enhance absorption as androsterone itself is very poorly absorbed orally, the oral supplement r-andro uses hundreds of mgs of androsterone.

No idea. I just know how it makes me feel. I am not doing any thing different except androsterone. And also labs showing my estrogen going down so probably has some absorption orally. Strange