sprinter

Early indication is my rat feels very strong on androsterone..and this is taking it alone without the Pansterone. Rat had very impressive weights workout yesterday, and did not experience some malaise later on in the day that rat would typically get from the same amount of exertion with weights, and rat pumped more weights than average.

Experiencing better neurological effects than when rat took 11-keto DHT. Most pronounced effect when only doing 11-keto was on strength. So atleast an early indication is that my rat prefers androsterone to 11-keto DHT.

How much is your rat taking? H0w old is he?

Rand56

How much is your rat taking? H0w old is he?

Rat started at 4 drops total, 2 am and 2 pm. Felt positive effects so yesterday bumped it up to 3 am and 3 pm. Will continue to stay at this dosage for now. Rat has yet to experience any achey joints. Rat is 60 in human years.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
My rat, believe it or not, works out with heavy rat weights four times a week. What would be the optimum daily dose of pansterone+androsterone for muscle gain and E1,E2 lowering? When is the best times for my rat to have this dose or doses if more than one dose per day?

Have you seen this thread?
Remarkable Synergistic Anabolic /androgenic Effect Of Androsterone With DHEA

So, 1:1 ratio of androsterone to the other hormones in Pansterone would be optimal. If you take the 8 drops dose of Pansterone, this means you will get 5mg DHEA so you may want to try anywhere from 3 to 5 drops of androsterone as combination.

youngandold

All androgens increase Tissue T4 to T3 conversion without altering tsh or serum t4 or t3 levels

IMO this is the main reason men have a faster metabolism than women do.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
All androgens increase Tissue T4 to T3 conversion without altering tsh or serum t4 or t3 levels

IMO this is the main reason men have a faster metabolism than women do.

Exactly. Thanks for mentioning this! Also, non-aromatizable androgens tend to be more thyromimetic than the aromatizable ones. Progesterone and 5-AR derived pregnanes like allopregnanolone also increase conversion of T4 into T3 in tissues. So, a combination of say androsterone and allopregnanolone would be even more thermogenic. Too bad it can knock out an elephant in higher doses :):

keith

@haidut I saw someone asked, but didn't see an answer...do you know what the approximate half-life would be?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut I saw someone asked, but didn't see an answer...do you know what the approximate half-life would be?

The half life of androsterone is only about 30min, same as testosterone and DHEA. That is not a problem though as it indicates the steroid is rapidly metabolized into other steroids as needed. It's the effects we are after. Also, about 30% of the androsterone ends up as androsterone sulfate and that serves as long term reservoir of androsterone just like DHEA-S is for DHEA. The half life of androsterone sulfate is much longer (i.e. >24 hours).

Pointless

I tried 4 drops on the subject, and there was an immediate feeling of euphoria, power, and relaxation. The odor lasted a lot longer than I expected. I could even smell it 24 hours later, and that's after scrubbing the subject's arm thoroughly with witch hazel and soapy water because it was so strong. Subject has been using 2 drops twice per day without any other steroids, and there is the same feeling of relaxation and pleasure, but not as strong as with 4 drops.

About 50% sure that it is helping a great deal with fat malabsorption and intravaginal ejaculation latency time, but that might be vitamin E which was increased in dose last week.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
I tried 4 drops on the subject, and there was an immediate feeling of euphoria, power, and relaxation. The odor lasted a lot longer than I expected. I could even smell it 24 hours later, and that's after scrubbing the subject's arm thoroughly with witch hazel and soapy water because it was so strong. Subject has been using 2 drops twice per day without any other steroids, and there is the same feeling of relaxation and pleasure, but not as strong as with 4 drops.

About 50% sure that it is helping a great deal with fat malabsorption and intravaginal ejaculation latency time, but that might be vitamin E which was increased in dose last week.

Great feedback, thanks! Have you tried combining with some Pansterone or even some oral DHEA? The effects are much much more intense :):

Pointless

Great feedback, thanks! Have you tried combining with some Pansterone or even some oral DHEA? The effects are much much more intense :)

Unfortunately, it does not diminish side effects the subject gets even with very small doses of dhea and pregnenolone (in DMSO or otherwise): giddiness, irritability, and voice cracking, mostly. So the dose had to remain low, and not much was noticed.

Rand56

@haidut do you see any issues, atleast in my rat subject circumstance, where a ratio is greater than 1:1 in favor of androsterone? DHEA has always been tricky and hit or miss with my rat, mostly miss, even at very low dosages. Rat is getting favorable effects from androsterone without the Pansterone. I want to add in the Pansterone, but I don't want to immediately jump up the Pansterone dose to make it a 1:1 ratio of DHEA to androsterone. Currently right now rat is taking 3 drops in AM, and 3 drops in PM.

sprinter

Haidut, do you think it could be beneficial to use Pansterone, 11-keto DHT, and androsterone at the same time? Or a choice should be made between the 11-keto DHT and androsterone?

Velve921

Exactly. Thanks for mentioning this! Also, non-aromatizable androgens tend to be more thyromimetic than the aromatizable ones. Progesterone and 5-AR derived pregnanes like allopregnanolone also increase conversion of T4 into T3 in tissues. So, a combination of say androsterone and allopregnanolone would be even more thermogenic. Too bad it can knock out an elephant in higher doses :)

Haidut,

You've discussed androsterone being highly sedative...are there other supplements that you've noticed its effects that would be comparable? I've tried 8mg of Cyproheptadine before bed time and that's still not strong enough.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Haidut,

You've discussed androsterone being highly sedative...are there other supplements that you've noticed its effects that would be comparable? I've tried 8mg of Cyproheptadine before bed time and that's still not strong enough.

Higher dose progesterone, especially topical, is also very sedating. Using the full dose of Progestene (20 drops) knocks me out quite reliably. Androsterone does the same in a single dose of say 10mg - 15mg. Combined, they would be even more sleep promoting due to lowering cortisol and adrenaline.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
@haidut do you see any issues, atleast in my rat subject circumstance, where a ratio is greater than 1:1 in favor of androsterone? DHEA has always been tricky and hit or miss with my rat, mostly miss, even at very low dosages. Rat is getting favorable effects from androsterone without the Pansterone. I want to add in the Pansterone, but I don't want to immediately jump up the Pansterone dose to make it a 1:1 ratio of DHEA to androsterone. Currently right now rat is taking 3 drops in AM, and 3 drops in PM.

The study said that if the ratio is too highly skewed in favor of androsterone then combined with DHEA is will have NIL effect. Taking a ratio of 5% DHEA and 95% androsterone blocked the androgenic/anabolic effects of androsterone completely. I don't know how low can you go on the ratio before you see that effect but 25% DHEA 75% androsterone seemed to still work according to the study, just not as well as 50%/50% ratio.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Haidut, do you think it could be beneficial to use Pansterone, 11-keto DHT, and androsterone at the same time? Or a choice should be made between the 11-keto DHT and androsterone?

You can probably use all 3 together but the effects of androsterone and 11-k DHT largely overlap so I don't see much advantage in doing so.

FacelessMan

Just thought I'd review. It's been almost a week of giving my rat androsterone and Pansterone combo. Usually around 2mg each in morning and 2-4mg each in evening. Also give the rat about 2-3 drops of Tyromix throughout the day. Results have been amazing. Especially when it comes to temperature. Rats temperature last night at 930pm was 98.6 with an 85 pulse. It is never that high before bed, which is incredible. Rat feels impenetrable to stress, and has lost some noticeable abdominal fat (possible water weight from cortisol reduction). Ordering some more for the rats father today.

Rat is going to up protein intake some and begin weight training again (it's been a long time). Will post back with results.

FacelessMan

Btw, @haidut what would be the best additional supplemental protein for muscle gain and recovery when lifting weights? Casein, whey, or just gelatin?

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Btw, @haidut what would be the best additional supplemental protein for muscle gain and recovery when lifting weights? Casein, whey, or just gelatin?

A glass of sweetened chocolate milk with a tablespoon of gelatin. There are even studies about chocolate mill beating all commercial proteins when it comes to muscle recovery after a workout.

OP
haidut

haidut

Forum Supporter
Just thought I'd review. It's been almost a week of giving my rat androsterone and Pansterone combo. Usually around 2mg each in morning and 2-4mg each in evening. Also give the rat about 2-3 drops of Tyromix throughout the day. Results have been amazing. Especially when it comes to temperature. Rats temperature last night at 930pm was 98.6 with an 85 pulse. It is never that high before bed, which is incredible. Rat feels impenetrable to stress, and has lost some noticeable abdominal fat (possible water weight from cortisol reduction). Ordering some more for the rats father today.

Rat is going to up protein intake some and begin weight training again (it's been a long time). Will post back with results.

Excellent, thanks for the great feedback! I am assuming you are using the 1:1 ratio in the dose of androsterone and DHEA, right? Any effects on libido, sleep, mood? Btw, if you are willing to try applying the combo to the rat's scrotum, the effects seem to be much more pronounced.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals