Where Im at

youngsinatra

Zero fat from all food items?

I feel distinct improvements in overall health with lower fat in general.

OP
S

SamYo123

~Removed cows milk for 1 day and half, and my bowl movements have "bulked up, instead of pebbles now. Something in the milk causes it?

OP
S

SamYo123

Actually I think i need some fat skin feeling less smooth now. Ganna add some butter

also i duno if its lowered that has reduced the redness or if its the kidney lamb pills ive been taking

Last edited:

Motif

I would really check zinc and copper if I was you. Low copper = lack of DAO = histamine issues

It’s not expensive man and it would really help you to know if there’s a copper issue or not and what to focus on ( or not )

i think this would really help you .

how much of this stuff are you taking?

Last edited:
OP
S

SamYo123

I would really check zinc and copper if I was you. Low copper = lack of DAO = histamine issues

It’s not expensive man and it would really help you to know if there’s a copper issue or not and what to focus on ( or not )

about 4-6 of them a day.

Do you think histamine foods can deplete zinc/copper/ dao at a faster rate?

OP
S

SamYo123

I don’t think so, but many other things can cause deficiencies in those.
Well the only things im consuming are orange juice satsumas, coffee, white sugar, liver, steak, tuna milk, grapes, oats (but stopped milk until i try some goat milk

Ill just pretend i am low in zinc copper and treat them from there saves the time getting a blood test

Last edited:
OP
S

SamYo123

2 days in, no change

redness around chin area burning atm, because its so imflammed

Last edited:

Motif

2 days in, no change

redness around chin area burning atm, because its so imflammed
2 mg? I need 8-10 to feel an effect and when I not take high dosed zinc with it it gets worse after some days, probably cause imbalance.

maybe you need more. Maybe you don’t need it. Maybe you don’t absorb it (like probably me). Maybe you do. I don’t know.

OP
S

SamYo123

Mmm i wonder what salt could be doing, i had a carrot salad and i can feel too much heat in the redness again

OP
S

SamYo123

Bad again. It’s redder in person. These literal no cure
BADF626E-E926-49DB-AD7F-766F0C05B47D.jpeg

Jonnie

Well the only things im consuming are orange juice satsumas, coffee, white sugar, liver, steak, tuna milk, grapes, oats (but stopped milk until i try some goat milk

Ill just pretend i am low in zinc copper and treat them from there saves the time getting a blood test
Have you tried broth? Seems like you lack something gelatinous in your diet if that's all you eat.

You have dry redness right? Maybe you lack collagen, glycine etc.

My skin gets more oily and feels good when I consume good broth with tendons and gelatinous cuts of meat. Throw in some pigs feet, calf cutlets etc. with lots of good fresh herbs in it

Motif

Have you tried broth? Seems like you lack something gelatinous in your diet if that's all you eat.

My skin gets more oily and feels good when I consume good broth with tendons and gelatinous cuts of meat. Throw in some pigs feet, calf cutlets etc. with lots of good fresh herbs in it
Easiest solution to get something gelatinous in with histamine issues and being on the road a lot ?

any idea what might be best for this ?

OP
S

SamYo123

sorta, dry redness, the redness lessens with less fat which is weird, i notice eggs "smooths the skin out" but makes it red, and adds like a spot..

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals