Where Im at

SamYo123

Where i am at

White sugar = flaky beard and inflammed redness
Milk always makes my belly buldge doesn't matter what milk it is milk feels like it just sits in my stomach
Cant have a good bowl movement without creating endotoxin from soluble fiber
Soluble fiber causes gas

If i ate a steak there would be no increase in forward mass of my stomach this is how i assume ur stomach is meant to be/look after digestible food

If sucrose increases the metabolism by 20% then what the does skin need more off to prevent it from being flaky and inflammed? its not Vit A, b2, b6 b7, or zinc

Duno what to do

Last edited:
Maybe you should just stick to the steak for awhile until things settle down. It isn't the worst thing to do. I am sure if you were stranded on an island with only steak you would probably be very healthy, as long as it was grass fed and not conventional beef. Have you been tested to see if you have a true dairy allergy?

Can do it depends what is a normal level of bloat , perhaps im over thinking it but milk def feels like it sits there
I have seen your other posts and it sounds like have low stomach acid, which is normal as you get older and lots of liquids make it even worse, aka "pebbly poo". I would go to a primitive style diet, and eat meat and easy to digest fruits ONLY. Add to it slowly, later, one thing at a time so you can know what foods are affecting you so negatively. I did that when I was having histamine issues years ago. It is a great way to get to bottom of things.

imei3489

everything distends my stomach, but i have NO gas. recently its been flatter than ever, after i started eating tons of spinach and white rice.

everything distends my stomach, but i have NO gas. recently its been flatter than ever, after i started eating tons of spinach and white rice.
Well build from those two things. Maybe add some mango and see how you feel.

OP
S

SamYo123

I have seen your other posts and it sounds like have low stomach acid, which is normal as you get older and lots of liquids make it even worse, aka "pebbly poo". I would go to a primitive style diet, and eat meat and easy to digest fruits ONLY. Add to it slowly, later, one thing at a time so you can know what foods are affecting you so negatively. I did that when I was having histamine issues years ago. It is a great way to get to bottom of things.
Well the pebbly poo disapears if I add in soluble fiber esp from oats.. but then im gasy

Dairy use to bloat me too so I left it alone for about 6 months or so and added back just mozzarella and it went well building from there. I think the fats in whole milk are more difficult to digest.

Well the pebbly poo disapears if I add in soluble fiber esp from oats.. but then im gasy
Gassy can be that way for a couple of weeks until your body adjusts to a new food OR it can be you have a lot of overgrowth going on. Have you tried activated charcoal?

imei3489

Well build from those two things. Maybe add some mango and see how you feel.
well now that i think about it, it started distending less after i started pooping more. i poop 3-4 times i day. i eat mostly stuff that maks me poop alot. rice, spinach, watermelon and other fruits that are easiy digestible like mango, papaya, kiwi etc... then the rest of the calories are skimmed milk and cheese. ive just stopped thinking about food so much i didnt make the connection untill now.

OP
S

SamYo123

Gassy can be that way for a couple of weeks until your body adjusts to a new food OR it can be you have a lot of overgrowth going on. Have you tried activated charcoal?
Yes and carrot salad and ive eat oats for a long while now, no change

soluble fiber = gas and only way to have a good bowl movement not good

I think lack of vitamin C can be a big culprit or cure in digestive issues, making one "runny" with too much and "backed up" with not enough, so i think fruit is really important. Too much fat is clogging.

OP
S

SamYo123

nope, lots of OJ though so plenty of vitamin C... plus grapes + satsumas, skimmed milk fat too 0.1g per 100ml.. Fat i get is from 3 eggs and some butter per day, and 2-3 steaks 250g steaks a week

nope, lots of OJ though so plenty of vitamin C... plus grapes + satsumas, skimmed milk fat too 0.1g per 100ml.. Fat i get is from 3 eggs and some butter per day, and 2-3 steaks 250g steaks a week
In America our skim milk, by law, has added vitamin A which isn't good. How about your skim milk?

Looking at your diet I am thinking you have too much tryptophan in your diet. Why don't you try ditching the egg whites, which are rich in tryptophan and just eat the yolks. That is what I do. The whites, even topically are good for drying the skin and yolks are good for moistening the skin. Too much vitamin A can be drying to the skin too, aka steak and egg whites.

OP
S

SamYo123

Looking at your diet I am thinking you have too much tryptophan in your diet. Why don't you try ditching the egg whites, which are rich in tryptophan and just eat the yolks. That is what I do. The whites, even topically are good for drying the skin and yolks are good for moistening the skin. Too much vitamin A can be drying to the skin too, aka steak and egg whites.
the sucrose is 100% the cause of red flaky skin

no connection in the bowl movements and the seb derm

OP
S

SamYo123

Egg whites are very high in histamines which is inflammatory and they are know to be bloating.
I have suspected eggs for that cause redness on my cheeks/side of nose, but sugar defiantly causes seb derm in the chin/tash area

I dont believe these a fix for it because it happens since 2017 the flaky skin from sugar

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals