Where Im at

Jonnie

Easiest solution to get something gelatinous in with histamine issues and being on the road a lot ?

any idea what might be best for this ?
Phewww.. I really wouldn't know.
I would try searching for something that counters histamine reactions. Maybe aspirin could help or perhaps there is a certain compound for this. Have you checked Haidut's supplements?

Jonnie

sorta, dry redness, the redness lessens with less fat which is weird, i notice eggs "smooths the skin out" but makes it red, and adds like a spot..
Maybe you could stop getting fat from things like dairy etc. And try to have a bit of broth weekly, see how that goes.
Make sure the animals are organically raised and not loaded with PUFA.

I think you could be missing some essential amino acids or other things that you should be getting in with your fat and protein that you could perhaps get from a good broth.

Broth smooths my skin out too but I do get a little zit here or there but it almost looks healthy that way, kind of youthful.

I'm sure there are some good broth recipes on this forum.

Last edited:

Motif

Phewww.. I really wouldn't know.
I would try searching for something that counters histamine reactions. Maybe aspirin could help or perhaps there is a certain compound for this. Have you checked Haidut's supplements?
What supplements for that purpose?

Jonnie

"Muscle meat unlike collagen contains high levels of tryptophan so caution must be taken when
consuming muscle meat.
Tryptophan is converted to serotonin, a very natural process in and of itself however when
consumed in excess or out of balance with other amino acids it can be very inflammatory.
The connective tissue in bones, ligaments and skin contain higher amounts of amino acids such
as glycine, proline, hydroxyproline and lysine, all of which serve more for maintenance and repair
of the body, especially the digestive system. Bone broths and collagen powders are by far the best
source of these amino acids."

- restoration thyroid cookbook

OP
S

SamYo123

So everytime I go low fat my facial skin becomes dry and more rough feeling but less red. when I add more fat the next morning my face is more red and smooth with the flaky skin on top like it’s ready to be peeled off. but also stings and feels itchy if I get to warm/hot

wtf is going on?

my bowls ain’t good either

poop pebbles and no routine..

Last edited:

Motif

So everytime I go low fat my facial skin becomes dry and more rough feeling but less red. when I add more fat the next morning my face is more red and smooth but also stings a need feel itchy as like the skin as peeled off…

wtf is going on?

i don’t know. Maybe liver related and compromised fat digestion because of it.

Jonnie

So everytime I go low fat my facial skin becomes dry and more rough feeling but less red. when I add more fat the next morning my face is more red and smooth with the flaky skin on top like it’s ready to be peeled off. but also stings and feels itchy if I get to warm/hot

wtf is going on?

Mate did you read my post above this one?

OP
S

SamYo123

"Muscle meat unlike collagen contains high levels of tryptophan so caution must be taken when
consuming muscle meat.
Tryptophan is converted to serotonin, a very natural process in and of itself however when
consumed in excess or out of balance with other amino acids it can be very inflammatory.
The connective tissue in bones, ligaments and skin contain higher amounts of amino acids such
as glycine, proline, hydroxyproline and lysine, all of which serve more for maintenance and repair
of the body, especially the digestive system. Bone broths and collagen powders are by far the best
source of these amino acids."

- restoration thyroid cookbook
I don’t know where to even buy that in the uk

OP
S

SamYo123

Jesus ******* christ, 2 days of OJ fast and carrot sald, salt, face literally red af. I rub the red, and it flaky skin coming off.. chin is burning from the inflammation

ridiculous

Motif

Jesus ******* christ, 2 days of OJ fast and carrot sald, salt, face literally red af. I rub the red, and it flaky skin coming off.. chin is burning from the inflammation

ridiculous
man. Oj fast? OJ is one of the worst things I can do to my eczema/dermatitis. Absolute nogo.

Nomane Euger

Which makes no sense because energy should lower inflammation
The center of peat a fast metabolism = high energy = low inflammation
does the skin problem occur while you are feeling full of energy and you are still feeling the effect of the OJ or does it occur when the effect of the OJ wear off

OP
S

SamYo123

does the skin problem occur while you are feeling full of energy and you are still feeling the effect of the OJ or does it occur when the effect of the OJ wear off
I have no idea its always there, it less red now, I have had coffee, sugar, and oats and sugar and had a bowl movement, that were poo pebbles, its still red but less.. It will be red again later when I have my usual coffee/ milk / sugar/ oats/ orange juice, eggs, oranges carrot salad.. throughout the day...

Motif

Which makes no sense because energy should lower inflammation
The center of peat a fast metabolism = high energy = low inflammation

to me it does make sense, cause OJ is like I said one of the absolute worst triggers for my eczema and I’m pretty sure it’s histamine related.

OP
S

SamYo123

to me it does make sense, cause OJ is like I said one of the absolute worst triggers for my eczema and I’m pretty sure it’s histamine related.
But these been days where ive not had OJ and oranges and still had it

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals