NIKOLA TESLA'S YOUTH AND STRENGTH AT 78

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Well, he did refer to breathing as an art in the same breath he mentioned deep sleep. Yogis are known to sleep only for a couple of hours a night due to having trained their bodies to tolerate higher amounts of CO2, which leads to very deep sleep due to how much oxygenation is increased. Advanced Buteyko practicioners tend to cut their sleep by 40-70% too.
Beautiful! Another reason to continue Buteyko. :D

OP
Inaut

Inaut

Prophetic, considering Tesla did got hit by a taxi just three years later, after which he never truly recovered until his death five years later.

I think this was after his injury from which he did not fully recover.

I read that he did not go to the hospital after this but went home and healed his contusions with high frequency energy. Either way, he was only a man and so suffered like any other. Let’s also not forget that he was probably also under tremendous stress from gubernment/military industrial complex. Quite sure death threats were a daily occurrence in his life...

Ableton

Everything about him screams calorie deficit in th extream
Yup, which is why I really do not understand how he is seen as a good example.
This is so anti peat that the rest does not even matter

YourUniverse

I think his outlined foods can be quite calorific, the milk was likely whole and fatty, and he liked butter and cheese. He seems to have seen more benefit to fat energy than Peat though. Is Peat against lypolysis or just excessive lypolysis?

I think there are 3 major things that Tesla didnt have access to (at least regularly) that I think he would have likely included in his regimen, and those are 1) coconut oil, 2) gelatin, like oxtail soup, and 3) aspirin. He noted meat was high in "uric acid" and shortened lifespan, and he may have been talking about phosphorus and/or ammonia, although he did make note that protein was very important. Oxtail soup would provide the protein he wanted without the "uric acid". RP said he has oxtail regularly, maybe daily.

Philomath

Ok, completely unscientific and anecdotal, but I tried his “solar cycle” based food eating method for a couple days. For background, it is always a struggle for me to get close to a 98.6 degree body temp. I wake up warm but settle at 97.7 most of the time.
I started by eating a heavy breakfast - fried egg a buttered sourdough bread, raw egg yolk, fruit, milk and casein powder smoothie with extra honey, glasses of milk and OJ plus coffee with cream and sugar. This plus my normal supplements.

I was at 98.2 most of the day, with heart rate in the low 80’s. I just snacked on fruit throughout the day right up until dinner.

Big breakfast and snacks/no lunch may end up being a better way to eat for me. More testing is on the horizon. Thanks @Inaut for the new information!

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Ok, completely unscientific and anecdotal, but I tried his “solar cycle” based food eating method for a couple days. For background, it is always a struggle for me to get close to a 98.6 degree body temp. I wake up warm but settle at 97.7 most of the time.
I started by eating a heavy breakfast - fried egg a buttered sourdough bread, raw egg yolk, fruit, milk and casein powder smoothie with extra honey, glasses of milk and OJ plus coffee with cream and sugar. This plus my normal supplements.

I was at 98.2 most of the day, with heart rate in the low 80’s. I just snacked on fruit throughout the day right up until dinner.

Big breakfast and snacks/no lunch may end up being a better way to eat for me. More testing is on the horizon. Thanks @Inaut for the new information!
Nice! I am thinking of giving it a run too.

cyclops

I think he's off on the alcohol. His reason for promoting it, is that he was so excited to see one of his inventions come to life, that he believes he would have died if not for alcohol. I don't think he would have died from excitement if he did not have alcohol. Also maybe sugar could have called him down some.

Very interesting though, thanks for posting.

boris

Wonderful interview. He looked very impressive at 78! I love this Peaty statement:
The most important element in my scheme of life is my diet. You cannot expect a machine to function well if you do not provide it with the proper fuel.
:)

Perhaps worth mentioning here that, according to Wikipedia, he died at 86 from coronary thrombosis.
You never know.....

https://www.quora.com/Was-Nikola-Tesla-murdered-If-so-by-whom?
Recent rumors circulated that Otto Skorzeny, a former SS officer, in a deathbed confession admitted to suffocating Tesla in his hotel room

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Notice what @Ania just recently mentioned:

The next meal( we do not have lunch in my country) around 3 pm
So apparently they skip lunch in her country.

JamesGatz

By the way there's a reason why Tesla died poor - he was giving away too much of the REAL science that the powers that be hoard for themselves

Edison was a freemason so they had to make sure Tesla's life got destroyed and that he died penniless DESPITE going on an invention streak

BearWithMe

It is often said that Tesla was a germaphobe, zoophile and asocial weirdo, frequently performing compulsions. Yet people who knew him personally sworn he was not like that.

I don't know if this particular article is fake or not, but I wouldn't take it too seriously. Many of his technical papers and articles were altered.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals