Flaky, red skin, itchyness and poo pebble bowl movements

OP
S

SamYo123

Well you'll have to liminate those foods that cause issues and as you improve your health, your digestion should also improve and you'll be able to tolerate/digest those foods better.
OK my fat intake has been quite low last few days and I'm still getting floating lumps of poo. I need solid sausage poo at least once or twice daily

Hans

Forum Supporter
OK my fat intake has been quite low last few days and I'm still getting floating lumps of poo. I need solid sausage poo at least once or twice daily
That indicates that digestion in general is suboptimal. Thyroid would be the first thing that I would focus on for better digestion.

OP
S

SamYo123

That indicates that digestion in general is suboptimal. Thyroid would be the first thing that I would focus on for better digestion.
do you have a link I'm in the UK. Can't find any here

Hans

Forum Supporter
What would be the next thing?
Optimizing thyroid and avoiding food that inhibits digestion is key. Then I'd use various herbs/compounds to reduce bacteria count and to excrete all the toxins. I'd also add in things that can help re-energize the intestine and lower inflammation. Once you've achieved a healthy baseline, then you can add more food back in.

OP
S

SamYo123

For sure. It's worth a try.
I think ive solved it, after adding in more fiber from fruit, and some veg the fiber is reducing gut imflammation

been Eating kale, kiwi, raw carrot, satsumas, potatoes..

However I think too much white sugar is the cause of it..

OP
S

SamYo123

I think ive solved it, after adding in more fiber from fruit, and some veg the fiber is reducing gut imflammation

been Eating kale, kiwi, raw carrot, satsumas, potatoes..

However I think too much white sugar is the cause of it..
"In a healthier gut, a lack of fiber causes bloating, constipation, and poor digestion. When fiber is introduced, those symptoms diminish and digestion is restored."

I think I have a histamine issue.
I have had histamine issues for years and, eventually got this rash on my arm that only reared it's ugly head when I ate brown rice, chicken or pork. Coffee is a natural antihistamine, as well as coke, salt and sugar. So if your coffee isn't organic that could be a problem or if you have a true allergy to coffee. Oranges and many fruits, beef steak, ketchup, egg whites and milk are all high histamine items. Once my rash came on anti-histamines did not help. It turns out flouride in water and toothpastes were perpetuating my histamine issues. Once flouride was gone I quit reacting to high histamine foods and never had the arm rash again.

Attachments

• 20190317_123834.jpg
    20190317_123834.jpg
    300.1 KB · Views: 9
OP
S

SamYo123

I have had histamine issues for years and, eventually got this rash on my arm that only reared it's ugly head when I ate brown rice, chicken or pork. Coffee is a natural antihistamine, as well as coke, salt and sugar. So if your coffee isn't organic that could be a problem or if you have a true allergy to coffee. Oranges and many fruits, beef steak, ketchup, egg whites and milk are all high histamine items. Once my rash came on anti-histamines did not help. It turns out flouride in water and toothpastes were perpetuating my histamine issues. Once flouride was gone I quit reacting to high histamine foods and never had the arm rash again.
I had eggs, ketchup, oranges, and steak without the face inflammation today, because i think the fiber reduced the gut inflammation, which explains that post above

I had eggs, ketchup, oranges, and steak without the face inflammation today, because i think the fiber reduced the gut inflammation, which explains that post above
Gosh I didn't read every post. Glad to hear you are doing better ?

Perry Staltic

Fiber feeds gut bacteria that produce butyrate, which feed colonocytes that line the colon. If those cells don't get enough food the gut will leak and be inflamed.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom